Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Is it ok to have fighters of my own in my own org? It might be unfair to the fighters in the org

It is okay as long as you are reasonable and your fighters at the same standard as everyone else. When I first started I was signed to (a now defunct org) where the champions of every active division belonged to the org owner and they were way better than the rest of the division. Not surprisingly that had a really low approval rating.

Like was said above it can be a really good way to fill cards at the last minute if you don't mind your fighters getting tough matches. I've seen an org where the owner has 3 or 4 fighters on the books with good records but won't put his fighters up for a title shot and noone seems to mind that.

• Upvote 1

It is okay as long as you are reasonable and your fighters at the same standard as everyone else. When I first started I was signed to (a now defunct org) where the champions of every active division belonged to the org owner and they were way better than the rest of the division. Not surprisingly that had a really low approval rating.

Like was said above it can be a really good way to fill cards at the last minute if you don't mind your fighters getting tough matches. I've seen an org where the owner has 3 or 4 fighters on the books with good records but won't put his fighters up for a title shot and noone seems to mind that.

This is what i was thinking, then i wanted to do a tournament, how bad would it be if you won a creation tournament in your own org

Personally I don't see the problem with your fighter in a creation tournament because everybody starts at the same level but other people might not share my opinion.

I think they can compete in their org as long as the matchups are clearly even but I dont think they should compete in creation tournaments. The tournament setting just feels different.

Personally I don't see the problem with your fighter in a creation tournament because everybody starts at the same level but other people might not share my opinion.

I do agree, if you're organizing a creation tournament and you want to be part of it, go ahead but maybe let someone else do the matchmaking for the tournament?

Train every day that you can that keeps energy above the level you want. Some people go with 90%, I personally go with 85%. Basically it means 2 rest sessions a week until you have wonderful conditioning.

Do not SPAR both AM and PM in the same day. It will upset your fighter :)

Train every day that you can that keeps energy above the level you want. Some people go with 90%, I personally go with 85%. Basically it means 2 rest sessions a week until you have wonderful conditioning.

Do not SPAR both AM and PM in the same day. It will upset your fighter :)

Wish I would have saw this earlier.