Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Is CT training considered the same as Weight, Cardio, & Yoga training when it comes to class sizes? I would think that since the latter 3 depend on the quality of the equipment & not class size, CT would work the same way.

Is CT training considered the same as Weight, Cardio, & Yoga training when it comes to class sizes? I would think that since the latter 3 depend on the quality of the equipment & not class size, CT would work the same way.

CT sessions are affected by class size

Weights, Yoga and cardio are affected by gym equipment

I also thought so but there is no leave button. There is although note "In a QFC Tournament". So there is no way to get out of the QFC Tournament?

oh i am so sorry dude, i read it wrong i thought it was QFC Fight. No you cant back out of the tourney. Give it time it will fill itself soon. I also waited a good while till it started, i think it was a week or two, but there will be no downside since training isnt allowed and the fighter has to be newly created.

So patience :)

• Upvote 1

can you only have 1 event partner with my Clothing store?

yes there is only one spot. keep an i on the % of the partnership offer. How much you get and the org, depending on hype and everything, but i think there is a suggested % before you send an offer.

the only ones that can have more partner are nutrition companies with 3 partner gyms

Please Don't leave it, I've been waiting a week and a half on the same tourney and there was only four people when I joined.

Is it better to use suplements to reduce energy lost or stamina boost to make cardio training more effective?

Muskle bulk - Strenght training

Cardio Supp - Conditioning

Energy supp - Yogo (train over 50%) plus everything else

so important for strength and conditioning is to use the supp that helps you out the most.

the energy loss supp is better for all the other training since it cutts down a bit of the energy used by your fighter.

hope that helps.

Please Don't leave it, I've been waiting a week and a half on the same tourney and there was only four people when I joined.

read the post, you cant leave it.

the majority of my sponsorships are $3000 for 120 days. + a freebie or 5 and at least 5% store discount

and on a side note POST # 420 :yes: whooohoo takin a safety break

• Upvote 1