Noob Questions

MMATycoon

All that video showed was how to insert an image and a video into a post, I already know how to do that. This was in reference to the My Media option next to the smiley in the editor.

All that video showed was how to insert an image and a video into a post, I already know how to do that. This was in reference to the My Media option next to the smiley in the editor.

yeah i always wanted to know what is up with that. the attachments you mean right? Your Media Libary it is called. i would like to know as well how that works

Questions:

1) do fighters 'de-pop' even though they are still young (21)? If no, how old do they start depopping

2) How/ where will I know what of these skills will depop?

They can depop anytime, regardless of age

If you are a VIP, you can see on Tycoon Assistant when they depop

yeah, but looking at the last 25 wins, I see tickets, avators, cash but I don't see any Figher slots or Free agents or VIP

I got a PM a while ago from a helpful forum member who noticed I had heaps of spins. He also noticed that the 'Free FA' hadn't come up in ### of spins, and it was within my amount of spins to occur if I were to use them all now. He was close, it came up about 3 prizes after I stopped spinning. So like normal video poker machines, prizes must occur 1 in every ###. But that is the outer limit, increased frequency within that limit would be random I would assume.

• Upvote 3