Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Is there a way to see the last managers who joined the game ?

Was wondering so I can look to find maybe the romanian managers when they join to greet them and offer to help if they need any. I was lucky because I met a great mentor who didn't mind me asking loads of questions, and I also speak and write in english pretty well so I want to help maybe my fellow countrymen who join to get use to the game.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/new_mma_managers.php

That page shows managers joined today and yesterday, I don't know of any other way of seeing and further back.

• Upvote 1

Alright guys I have a guy fighting at 265 and his max cut weight after doing loads of drop weight sups is 265.9 it has gone green so I'm guessing he will be fine at this weight but will it effect his performance like drain him as he can only just cut to the weight?

Your fighter can weight one pound maximum over the given fight weight (after they have cut weight). If they are only a lb or so over that, they will get 2 more hours in the sauna to get down to weight, but that will hurt their fitness etc during the fight.

Are 170 super supplements working like they are suppose to now? I remember seeing somewhere that they weren't working properly and I just recently won some on Spin and Win but didnt want to use them if they were not working right.

I'm interested as well if some1 knows the answer. I have currently 19 170 super supplements and I don't know if I should use them or not

Training Question:

Does equipment condition affect the effects of a technical training session (striking def, takedown def etc)? And will a gym with good equipment have significantly less training effects compared to excellent/ brand new?

Equipment condition only effects the training where they need to use the equipment eg weights, cardio. and shouldn't make any difference to coach sessions such as striking defence, punch technique etc.

If the equipment is in poor condition just make sure that the gym cleanliness and the morale of the coaches is is good otherwise it can effect your fighters morale and training.

if i have a 7.5 learner how fast does he upgrade a skill once a day?

If the skills is at (1) he may upgraded in 2 training sessions, that means 1 day.

But after he reaches higher levels the skill will grow slower,

For example:

From skill (1) to (3) let's say it takes 2 days.

From skill (8) to (10) might take 4-5 days or more.

Business Question:

Is there a way to see some sort of financial history for a company? For example: How a clothing/nutrition company identifies the buyer and the number of units purchased. Thanks

The company owner can see who bought what and when, how many units and for what total sum. The limit of transactions displayed is one week backwards from the current date I think.

Can I modify the colors of the clothing templates, like changing white to a color that's not on the list?

Wait, so we could use any template? I thought owners are only allowed to edit existing mma tycoon templates.

no, as long as its 160x160 pixels and doesnt break any copyright laws then you can use any design. t shorts hoodies w/e you want

as someone said to me to check my fighters learning speeds ruffly is to make then do a session the check there + and - basically

I trained my guy kicks with an elite trainer on his own and his kicks went to + but his punches went to ++ what does that mean?

You have to train a session 1 on 1 with an Elite coach

Your skill must also have been assigned 1 at the start with no training before hand.

did you do all the above?