Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi everyone, i have a quick question about Spar.

I read that your fighters can spar together if they are in the same GYM, so that's what i did.

So basically this morning i had my "12" MT guy spar VS my "1" MT guy (And just them, no 1 else was in that sesssion).

I wasnt expecting too much from the 12, but i was expecting to see something for my 1, that's the problem; after the training he didnt learn anything, his MT it's still (1)- and his secondaries are still the same, like the spar session did not happened, But they lost both stamina and they did spar since the training report say it.

Am i missing something? Like primaries are slow to pops? Or there's something else that i did not get?

I did not use any supplements cause i forgot, can this be the problem?

Thank you

Question here too!
Actually I am in a need of advice, if you feel more like it, I would be glad to at least receive pm from someone. Since not everyone would like to share this.
But how do you arrange and keep everything running? I mean training schedule, nutrition, on 10 fighters? I have 6 and it seems hard to keep track of. Since everything is in different places - you need to open the fighter to check what he will need trained for (eg. before the fight) then you go set the schedule, then on to nutrition. Then after the fight you again go to check the energy, set some rest days. Then changing the schedule, then nutrition. Damn. Some tips to make it more simple? :hannibal:

Question here too!

Actually I am in a need of advice, if you feel more like it, I would be glad to at least receive pm from someone. Since not everyone would like to share this.

But how do you arrange and keep everything running? I mean training schedule, nutrition, on 10 fighters? I have 6 and it seems hard to keep track of. Since everything is in different places - you need to open the fighter to check what he will need trained for (eg. before the fight) then you go set the schedule, then on to nutrition. Then after the fight you again go to check the energy, set some rest days. Then changing the schedule, then nutrition. Damn. Some tips to make it more simple? :hannibal:

I make my schedule every sunday, and if I have a fight I leave a rest session before the fight (or 2 based on energy and when is the fight going to be) and then rest till the end of the week. The nutrition I change it after every training if I use different training (like muscle build when training weights, or reduce energy when I train normal).

It takes me like 30-40 min top every sunday and I check to see once or twice/ day how the work goes. (5min top every time I check)

• Upvote 1

I make my schedule every sunday, and if I have a fight I leave a rest session before the fight (or 2 based on energy and when is the fight going to be) and then rest till the end of the week. The nutrition I change it after every training if I use different training (like muscle build when training weights, or reduce energy when I train normal).

It takes me like 30-40 min top every sunday and I check to see once or twice/ day how the work goes. (5min top every time I check)

Thanks, that is a good idea, one day of planning for a whole week.

do you keep your training schedules the same, like say for a project you would train physicals and secondaries so you make a schedule based on them and leave it for him to train them up to a certain level or do you constantly change them every week

I read that your fighters can spar together if they are in the same GYM, so that's what i did.

So basically this morning i had my "12" MT guy spar VS my "1" MT guy (And just them, no 1 else was in that sesssion).

I wasnt expecting too much from the 12, but i was expecting to see something for my 1, that's the problem; after the training he didnt learn anything, his MT it's still (1)- and his secondaries are still the same, like the spar session did not happened, But they lost both stamina and they did spar since the training report say it.

Am i missing something? Like primaries are slow to pops? Or there's something else that i did not get?

Thank you

Can someone answer? :)

i do it the same way :shades:

do you keep your training schedules the same, like say for a project you would train physicals and secondaries so you make a schedule based on them and leave it for him to train them up to a certain level or do you constantly change them every week

i read a guide here in the forum, where someone wrote, that he trains projects, always with on session each of (punching technic, striking defence, CT general) most important skills for him.

If he wanted to fight early with his fighter, he started training physicals early, if he know it was a long project he trained cardio up first and then trained the firt year primary and secondary the second year then physicals

he started training the thing the fighter wasnt good at and needed up to a certain level.

otherwise i do training scheduels depeding on my opponent.

Thank you

here is what i know and without knowing everything about your fighter it is hard to tell what it is

#1 his learning speed is low

#2 the secondarys are effecting the learning of primaries, that means if you secondaries are high in comparisin to your primaries, then your primaries can be trained faster then the other way around, so if your secondaries are low and your primarie high and you are training a primarie skill you will learn slower.

level 1 punshes / level 1 striking defence with level 12 Boxing skill -> Boxing skill learns slow

level 12 punshes / level 12 striking defence with level 1 boxing skill -> Boxing skill learns faster then normal

so the primaries and secondarys effect each other training wise.

#3 no supps isnt the problem, that is just an extra on top of the training.

there is a good post about sparring with showing the effect of skills with number, but cant seem to find it right now. if i do i will post it here or someone else is faster.

• Upvote 2

i do it the same way :shades:

i read a guide here in the forum, where someone wrote, that he trains projects, always with on session each of (punching technic, striking defence, CT general) most important skills for him.

If he wanted to fight early with his fighter, he started training physicals early, if he know it was a long project he trained cardio up first and then trained the firt year primary and secondary the second year then physicals

he started training the thing the fighter wasnt good at and needed up to a certain level.

otherwise i do training scheduels depeding on my opponent.

here is what i know and without knowing everything about your fighter it is hard to tell what it is

#1 his learning speed is low

#2 the secondarys are effecting the learning of primaries, that means if you secondaries are high in comparisin to your primaries, then your primaries can be trained faster then the other way around, so if your secondaries are low and your primarie high and you are training a primarie skill you will learn slower.

level 1 punshes / level 1 striking defence with level 12 Boxing skill -> Boxing skill learns slow

level 12 punshes / level 12 striking defence with level 1 boxing skill -> Boxing skill learns faster then normal

so the primaries and secondarys effect each other training wise.

#3 no supps isnt the problem, that is just an extra on top of the training.

there is a good post about sparring with showing the effect of skills with number, but cant seem to find it right now. if i do i will post it here or someone else is faster.

I think i got it, since he's just a project fighter his secondaries are just useless, and same for the 12 Guy.

Basically a 12 guy with 0 secondaries and a 1 MT with no secondaries.

So it's best to start from secondaries when learning new primaries? I mean a fighter with "1" Boxing should train punch tech before spar Box?

Edit: typo

I think i got it, since he's just a project fighter his secondaries are just useless, and same for the 12 Guy.

Basically a 12 guy with 0 secondaries and a 1 MT with no secondaries.

So it's best to start from secondaries when learning new primaries? I mean a fighter with "1" Boxing should train punch tech before spar Box?

Edit: typo

it is not as simple as that. post your stats then we can help you more specific or send me a PM..

or would i think you should look for is a mentor :) that is a information bank like no other :D

http://mmatycoon.com/mentor.php

depends on the fighter. I've done 1k/122 that people have been happy with but I tried to offer 5k/122 to a better fighter and had to drop it to 5k/60

You can't fight QFC when you're signed. PM the org manager and ask for a fight and get sponsors to get money.

yes ,one can if org owner ticks allow QFC option.

I didn't know that because every org I've been signed to doesn't allow it. And evidently the one this guy is signed to doesn't allow it.