Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Another noob question.

I made a Muay Thai fighter with strong (9) punches and kicks and chose Natural KO Power as a hidden atribute, but in his debut he landed 15 punches, 6 head kicks and 2 body kicks and didn't even rock his opponent, while my other stand up fighters usually KO their opponents in the first round with less than 10 punches.

Anyone have an idea what's turning my guy into a Michael Bisping-like striker?

Thanks guys

You could have gone with too high accuracy in the fight, meaning not enough damage was thrown. Also, just because you pick Has Natural KO Power does not mean he will definitely have it. It just adds points to that hidden and gives it a bigger chance of being good.

Does weight make a lot of difference in fights? I have a fighter who weighs 223lbs and can only cut to 206.6, so he can't fight at 205, but he is also very light for the 265 division. Is there a way I can make him cut any more weight, or a way for him to gain weight to fight at 265?

You can make him take Weight Loss supps to reduce his weight. You can also increase his Conditioning which lets him cut more weight.

And yeah, the heavier you are, the more strength and KO power you will naturally have over your opponent. The lighter you are, the faster you will be over your opponent.

You could have gone with too high accuracy in the fight, meaning not enough damage was thrown. Also, just because you pick Has Natural KO Power does not mean he will definitely have it. It just adds points to that hidden and gives it a bigger chance of being good.

Or perhaps the chin of the opponent is good maybe? But obviously if he went more accuracy then you can't really test his opponents chin as he wont have much damage

If I am under contract with an organization, and they don't have me planned to fight in an upcoming event, does it violate my exclusive contract to fight in a QFC bout?

Thanks!

The organization he is signed with has the ability to choose whether or not to let your guy fight in a QFC even though you are under contract. If they will let you, then go for it.

• Upvote 1

About these hidden attributes.....I saw on a post somewhere that it is possible to have your fighter take an IQ test. How do you do that? Also, any way to check other attributes like that?

you can win iq test using the spin and win http://www.mmatycoon.com/spinandwin.php --- once you win one towards bottom of that page it will show you have one and you can choose which fighter to use it on -- you can also just get random iq test results in your pm but they are rare

About these hidden attributes.....I saw on a post somewhere that it is possible to have your fighter take an IQ test. How do you do that? Also, any way to check other attributes like that?

IQ Test, there are two ways:

1. Win an IQ test for any of your fighters in the weekly Win and Spin.

2. You will randomly receive a message that states your fighter has taken an IQ test.

As for the attributes some people have figured out calculations to give a rough estimate of the amount of the attribute with grease monkey if I'm not mistaken.

IQ Test, there are two ways:

1. Win an IQ test for any of your fighters in the weekly Win and Spin.

2. You will randomly receive a message that states your fighter has taken an IQ test.

As for the attributes some people have figured out calculations to give a rough estimate of the amount of the attribute with grease monkey if I'm not mistaken.

Who knows how to do that with grease monkey?

They do and usually the company will write the quality next to the product. For example 159 or 160 (the highest level) are often called Q159 or Q160.

How do you know if they're telling the truth? Often you don't, but some have videos or pictures purporting to show you the proof.

• Upvote 1