Noob Questions

MMATycoon

I'm wondering.. if I'll submit custom avatar I will be able to use it for all my fighters (ok, maybe not in the same time) and in the future for my future fighters too?

If an Avatar is accepted, the manager who submitted it can use it for any fighters he wants, so you could use that avatar for every fighter on your roster if you wanted to and can use it forever. There is no expiration on them

Hello guys, i wanted to ask, in the Standup Counter parameters, what does mean " counter takedown" ??? it mean i try to fend off enemy takedowns or that when he attack, my fighter counter with a takedown himself???

If your fighter is set to Counter Takedown, he will look to shoot for the takedown when he counters his opponent

• Upvote 1

In the training schedule page, what is the meaning of the box "vending" ???? and, is it worth to check it???

When your Fighter is in a gym that has a Vending Machine partner, so a nutrition company that can fill up said machine. Then when you tick the box your fighter will buy supps from the machine depending on what is in stock and how much the gym owner fill up the machine.

Money laundering is the art of transfering money from your fighters to your manager account.

Currently it is only possible for the manager to give the fighters cash but fighters can't give anything back to their manager. So when a fighter becomes succesful he can have several thousands of dollars locked to the account with no way of distributing it to the other fighters the manager owns. By doing laundery you move that money back to the manager account so you can distribute it the way you want it.

How it's done is by first contacting the ones doing the laundery, then buy the agreed amount of stock. The laundery takes a "cleaning" fee and the rest is transfered to your manager account

• Upvote 2

How does buying existing companies work? If I bid on one, does the owner have to accept the bid manually or does it automatically go to the highest bidder? Is there anyway to know if you're the highest bidder? Why do I sometimes see people selling companies with millions in the company account?

How does buying existing companies work? If I bid on one, does the owner have to accept the bid manually or does it automatically go to the highest bidder? Is there anyway to know if you're the highest bidder? Why do I sometimes see people selling companies with millions in the company account?

Company goes to highest bidder. Companys with millions tend to be from guys whos VIP ran out so are no longer able to hold the company and they've been inactive so unable to withdraw the money.

my fighter lost a fight, and some unknown(to me) mark appeared next to his name.

http://i.imgur.com/OKaNTl4.png

ok, little red cross is something I saw before, but what is and what means that other icon? it's 3 days of what?

That's the cut injury. That means he has a cut that will take 3 days to heal up. Cuts are not as bad as injury as you still can fight but if the cut opens up, which it will, that will be a really bad outcome. So let things heal and then you can fight.

Cuts will play a big role later in a fighters career, if he's had many cuts he just might start to bleed more and that leads to energy loss which can lead to losses. TKO(cuts) is a horrible way too lose aswell

• Upvote 2

I can't get the scripts from TycoonTools working on either Chrome or Mozilla except the Org hype one. Help?

The scripts from TycoonTools are outdated and mos people can't get them to work.

Listerman made a few new ones http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51196&page=1

In the beginning of the fight description, these kind of phrases appeared in my bouts:

" Has the eye of the tiger tonight"

or

" he is staring at the cage tweaking his nippels" , something like that

These things have actually some meaning or just there because reasons??? :)

Just flavour text, no real meaning to it. The only prefight messages I know of that you should look out for are something along the lines of "Fighter A could well score a knockout tonight. He has the power to get to Fighter B's chin" which indicates power in Fighter A, but could also mean a lack of chin in Fighter B.

• Upvote 3

Just flavour text, no real meaning to it. The only prefight messages I know of that you should look out for are something along the lines of "Fighter A could well score a knockout tonight. He has the power to get to Fighter B's chin" which indicates power in Fighter A, but could also mean a lack of chin in Fighter B.

Oh damn never knew that. Something new to put on my to look out list.

what is the best choice for a "Post Fight - Win"?

thank fans, sponsors, hype.. maybe nothing?

It depends on what you want to increase,For example:

Thank fans:More popularity than average

Sponsor:Same amount of hype and popularity,But hype for the sponsor increases more than average

Hype:More hype than normal

Nothing:Seriously,Don't do this,It'll be a wasted opportunity for a increase in somethin.

• Upvote 1

It depends on what you want to increase,For example:

Thank fans:More popularity than average

Sponsor:Same amount of hype and popularity,But hype for the sponsor increases more than average

Hype:More hype than normal

Nothing:Seriously,Don't do this,It'll be a wasted opportunity for a increase in somethin.

Also, if you thank your Sponsor and they happen to also be the Merch Partner for the event, the event will have a boost to their Merchandise sales

• Upvote 1