Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Depends on how the fighter gets their takedown usually, if they use counter takedowns try going higher accuracy to give them less opportunities to punish your missed shots or if they just charge in non stop with takedowns you can try going counter and catching them off of that

• Upvote 1

can always sign him to id org and get a similar skill fight -- if you try qfc you might get overmatched being in level 2

Thanks for the answer sir! :)

So i can't get any advice but soon as bruh post ge get a response like that

Defensive grappling helps defending GnP

2 of the losses were because i forgot to set the sliders. Yea im 7-5 but i have two undeafeted fighters and they're my first two fighters made. I don't care if i was 0-8 i would still be confident. I am just the kind of guy that know i can always go on a streak and turn my 7-5 to 14-5 real quick. Im just getting used to this game and all that it is about but i'm addicted to it. Stop trying to bring me down dude it wont work i love the hate keep it coming.

Stay humble in the game bro, there are shit tons of things to learn.

Yeah i know but im positive i will learn this game in and out. I never said im the best at it yet im just letting everybody know im here to stay and i will get better. Im still a noob point bein why i need my nentor still and posted here for help.

• Downvote 1

Yeah i know but im positive i will learn this game in and out. I never said im the best at it yet im just letting everybody know im here to stay and i will get better. Im still a noob point bein why i need my nentor still and posted here for help.

Your attitude is right.

2 of the losses were because i forgot to set the sliders. Yea im 7-5 but i have two undeafeted fighters and they're my first two fighters made. I don't care if i was 0-8 i would still be confident. I am just the kind of guy that know i can always go on a streak and turn my 7-5 to 14-5 real quick. Im just getting used to this game and all that it is about but i'm addicted to it. Stop trying to bring me down dude it wont work i love the hate keep it coming.

It's not a knock on you. Phone crashed and that part got posted. But this game is hard to learn and there is a lot to learn. The thing is, your confidence doesn't come across as confidence, more like arrogance.

• Upvote 1

It's not a knock on you. Phone crashed and that part got posted. But this game is hard to learn and there is a lot to learn. The thing is, your confidence doesn't come across as confidence, more like arrogance.

So i can't be confident because you take it as being arrogant. Im just trying to get my hype up whether you love me or hate me i just want to get integrated in the game