Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hi,

Sorry for my english but i have question.

Is there any way to reduce " hape " ?

My fighter wants to fight in QFC but his level of "hype " is above 75.

Someone have some trick to do this?

Just contact an org and see if they have similar opponents to him. That's a lot better than trying to reduce his hype-level to try and qfc ;)

I'm trying to understand how to read the hiddens of a Fighter.

18 YO 1st fight. He absolutely dominates the fight and comes out with 7 day injury. His energy loss wasn't very much either 63% from 98%.

Is it safe to assume he is injury prone?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=818473

Most likely. It won't hurt him short term but in the long run if he gets enough he will degrade faster or earlier due to injuries.

Same for me. My fighter didnt take a single punch or td or anything in 3 rounds. And gets 9 days injury.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=817249

You hit him 100x in the clinch. That's a broken hand waiting to happen.

The injury hidden dominates this. If you have bad injury hidden you'll get injured a lot in every fight. Damage or no damage. I've had fighters that have not been touched and won in a few punches, and gotten 10+ day injuries.

I remember reading that you could purchase perma fighter slots, I think 10 of them. Anyone know where this is located? I think i have clicked everythign 10 times trying to find it.

Thanks in advance.

Michio

Profile page,.. under your fighter list, right side, almost to the bottom http://www.mmatycoon.com/getextrafighters.php

• Upvote 1

Where is my fighters weight. When i go to my fightets it has a different wieght than if i go to my figters profile. How do i stop my fighters from losing weight

Where is my fighters weight. When i go to my fightets it has a different wieght than if i go to my figters profile. How do i stop my fighters from losing weight

The fighters weight that you can see on the 'my fighters page' is the weight that they can maximum cut to with their current energy levels.

The real weight of your fighter is the one you see on his fighter page, marked as 'weight'. As I'm sure you know, fighters can cut weight before they fight, so the weight they can maximum cut to is mentioned just below. It depends on your energy level and cardio as far as I know.

Does that answer your question?

I have fights for my fighters tomorrow, but i have contract offers which are in different cities. If I accept the offers, will my players automatically move or do I need to move them? Will them moving city affect their fight? Should I wait until after their fights, or will I lose the contract offer?

Can someone plz help, don't know what to do

I have fights for my fighters tomorrow, but i have contract offers which are in different cities. If I accept the offers, will my players automatically move or do I need to move them? Will them moving city affect their fight? Should I wait until after their fights, or will I lose the contract offer?

In order:

You'll need to move them yourself

I don't think you actually can move when you have a fight lined up that close

You can sign the contract, since the qfc has been booked already, he'll have to fight that first, before he can get a fight offered. The contracts will stay there, unless the org owner pulls the offer. There is an expiry date on them though, so I shouldn't wait too long.

You can also accept with explanation. Like I have a fight in 2 days. Can you not book my fight for x amount of days.

I see that some others already gave you some advice, but the main thing would be to talk to the org owner. Talk to him and see what he has in mind for your guy and if he can help you with flying your guy etc... ;)

Test

Test 1,2,.. :coach: Yep,..it works

Ok, I saw this once and maybe even twice. I remember the top of the screen said my competition and I believe it was people who were near me in creation date. Again I think i have click everything a million times looking for it but cant seem to find it. I am sure it is in such an obvious place like the last thing i looked for:(