Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Not worth it if you ask me. I can change clothes myself, wouldn't sacrifice a fighter spot for that.

But if you cant access internet for a couple of days for whatever reasons, or you go on vacation and dont have access to internet/a precarious connection....i think it is better to have a personal assistant that micromanage everything when you aint online for days.

Intermediate? Are you a n00b with your gym, betting and being on staff at an Org?

yea I've only been here for almost two months its guys on rookie list that been here way longer.

Intermediate? Are you a n00b with your gym, betting and being on staff at an Org?

yea I've only been here for almost two months its guys on rookie list that been here way longer.

yeah, but I thought there is some other way.. should be.

thanks anyway :)

I tried moving a fighters base while he was in the city I was moving him to, didn't work.

I agree we should be able to just move his belongings w/out them actually being present.

The message we get after moving a base is indicating he hired movers to move his belongings.

Maybe a good topic for the Suggestions thread, then we can all debate it for 6 months :whoosh:

Is this just random text, or did something actually triggered my fighter to get unlucky with the vaseline bs?

"Wong is wiping some vaseline out of his eye. Crimson doesn't give a rats ass about fair play and cracks him with a massive hook to the side of the head! Wong crumples to the floor out cold! The cornerman is going to be in Wong's bad books for that mishap!"

Is this just random text, or did something actually triggered my fighter to get unlucky with the vaseline bs?

"Wong is wiping some vaseline out of his eye. Crimson doesn't give a rats ass about fair play and cracks him with a massive hook to the side of the head! Wong crumples to the floor out cold! The cornerman is going to be in Wong's bad books for that mishap!"

Just one of the many flavour texts, to explain that your fighter got rocked with a randomly rolled high damage punch.

Amount of wins or fights i would guess then. You picked up a FA and got the 50 win achievement which may have put you over the top.

Im just now catching what you mean.

no more than 15% i would say, it work the same as breaking from clinch basically. (game mechanic speaking, i have put 5% break clinch and my fighter instantly broke it 2 times) you have to mix transitions and control just in case he is pounding the shit oout of your head a là Brock Lesnar, plus it all depend on which poisition your fighter is, top or bottom side contro letc etc, you can put 100% get up but if your fighter is on bottom getting harrassed tight , he will never get up.

• Upvote 2

When it says a fighter "will lose 15 energy points on the flight to the city," is that 15%? Does that mean if I'm fighting in a different city and I visit the city, I have to arrive a day and a half before to rest up to 100% (3 rest sessions)?

When it says a fighter "will lose 15 energy points on the flight to the city," is that 15%? Does that mean if I'm fighting in a different city and I visit the city, I have to arrive a day and a half before to rest up to 100% (3 rest sessions)?

Yes you are correct my friend.

Yes you are correct my friend.

Thanks! Any idea how much a standard flight costs? Not talking private jets, the standard computer owned jets. I know hotels cost $100 per day.

Not sure i rented one out.

Thanks! Any idea how much a standard flight costs? Not talking private jets, the standard computer owned jets. I know hotels cost $100 per day.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/travel_guide.php

That will show energy loss and cost for regular jet flights, double the cost and half the energy loss for 1st class regular flights (all non private jet flights)