Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Now that there is a sparring bonus for groups 5 or larger, is 1on1 sparring still effective? Do people still use spar bots?

I don't know of anyone who spars one on one even in private gyms. 1o1 is effective just without the bonus, it still works, just no extra bonus. I have fighters that dont fight much that are effective in all area's that keep any class above 5.

I have a couple fighters show 4.5 stars for BJJ on there fighter profile page, but show 5 stars on the sparring schedule for the gym. As far as sparring are they 5 star or 4.5?

I have a couple fighters show 4.5 stars for BJJ on there fighter profile page, but show 5 stars on the sparring schedule for the gym. As far as sparring are they 5 star or 4.5?

You can only see full stars on the gym page, it rounds half stars up. However they are in fact only the half star and scored in training as half stars.

interesting side note: the training engine breaks them down more then half stars how far I'm not sure, but it does calculate finer then half stars probably in tenths or quarter stars as far as sparring worth. You just can't see it

Yay, first posting as Noob. If i try to create my Fighter i allways get this message :(

Is there something what i dont get ?

I looks i fail to enter the octa :weeping:

I tried it the a few times. reenterd all skills or something but i dont be able to coutiniue

EDIT: Ive got the same message on Iphone, guess i do something wrong in the Point dump

issue.png

Yay, first posting as Noob. If i try to create my Fighter i allways get this message :(

Is there something what i dont get ?

I looks i fail to enter the octa :weeping:

I tried it the a few times. reenterd all skills or something but i dont be able to coutiniue

EDIT: Ive got the same message on Iphone, guess i do something wrong in the Point dump

issue.png

solved by myself. Just put at least 1 Point into a skill

• Upvote 1

Are skill decimals taken into consideration when fighting? Meaning if you have 7,99 in some skill would it be similar to 8,00 in the same skill when fighting?

Yes, Mike has said before there's nothing special about an increase from eg 7 to 8 in a skill. It's just a way of keeping track.

This might not be clear.... Let me try again.....

The difference between 6.99 and 7.00 is the same as 7.04 to 7.05 - the fact that a skill "pops" means nothing extra than any other increase.

• Upvote 1

QFC Tournaments - are my fighters now forever stuck in the waiting list of one of these tournaments until sufficient numbers are reached to begin? If not, HTF do I escape?

you have to wait