Noob Questions

MMATycoon

If i do weights many times in a row will it affect my gains?

Weight improves your Strength.

When you use weight you need to use Muscle bulk supplements when you use cardio you need to use Increase stamina supplements with other training you need to us Recovery suplements.

Also if i do 2 weight sessions the same day am i gonna have a penalty? Because if u have 2 sparring sessions the same day then u have reduced gains, so does the same happens with weights?

Only sparrings have penalty.

OK so do u think doing 12/12 sessions weight training to increase my strenght with muscle bulk will be more effective than spliting the sessions? Or it doesnt have any difference?

I dont see why you need to do any Weight sessions at the moment. You would have to link the fighter to understand what you are doing there.

You need to do weights once you want to start to fight becasue its important in fights other than that you dont need it better just us CT training yo build up Pshyhicals.

You need Psyhicals only if you want to fight.

If that fighter is 18 year old just train his cardip up to wonderfull and then train secondary skills like Punches or Kicks or Striking defence. You dont need to do weights if you are just building up new guy and also you dont need to do sparring at the beggining.

Well i want my fighter to fight as much as possible since the beggining, thats why i ask. So I will just need high sparring and high physicals

If you want to fight then you need high Physicals first and then sparrings + secondaries.

OK but is speed affected by learning speed, since it requires a coach

It doest matter coach or no coach. Psyhicals train at the same speed at any age other skills will train slower when you get older.

If you tried to ask if Weight training trains Strengh faster than coach training in CT then yes but with CT coach trainings you train all Psyhicals so I would provably recommend it but you can do few Weight trainings also.

So is it better to do CT or weights? Since I don't need balance that is trained from the CT and I have agility at my desired lvl. However I want mainly to pop my strength and some speed

Why you think you dont need balance? You need all psyhicals at good levels before you fight. Better is to train CT so all your psyhicals are good and then do some weight sessions to up strenght even more because it is important.

• Downvote 1

Well i fight stand up only so that's why. Balance is good for takedown defence and a little clinch control.

However will CT benefit more strenght than weights? weights also improve speed slightly...

Strenght will benefit more with weights and I am sure balance is not just for ground fighting.

• Downvote 1

The most important stats as fur as I know are the speed strength and cardio because they affect every action in the game. However the agility balance and flexibility are used in specific action. So I'm pretty sure that balance doesn't affect punches. That's why they are less important for a KT fighter than the other physicals at the start of the game.

Also training speed with a coach is more beneficial on a 1-1 session or it doesn't affect it like the specific skills (punches, kicks etc.) that need to be 1-1 so it is more beneficial?

I dont want to argue with you of course because ir really dont care but as I said all physicals help in stand up as you can see in Wiki it says tha training Punches will also increase your Balance a little so its a part of stand up skill you need. Of course others could be more important like Agility and Strength but it's good to have balanced fighter.

And yes the bigger the class the slower you will train just it will not depend on how old you are.

• Downvote 2

OK also the quality of the session is affected by how many sessions the coach has per week or by the number of people at the session?

Number of other fighters training in that session.

• Downvote 2