Noob Questions

MMATycoon

IF your manger base is Las Veges

can your fighter base be new york (same as his org)

or do you need to be where your fighters are or no?

like im new here and im from Vegas but i dont see new orgs there .. so i probably will make a fighter from another state or country (w/e org i find to fight in) will that be fine or do i have to worrie about flying or what???? please reply asap anyone thanks

You can have different base as your fighter. Only problem with that is that if you want to send supplements or clothes from your manager to fighter it will take up to 2 days. If you are in the same city it happens instantly but thats not an issue you can buy with your fighter in the same city as he is located at.

And flying doesnt work anymore in the game you are teleported so that is not an issue. Just before the flight you have to cancel auto flgiht and game teleports you with any energy or morale lose.

• Upvote 2

I have a question about Depops and sparring:

- So I am at the stage of picking up F.A's , some of them I get a QFC fight to see how they are doing and get a better idea, also to stop depops. Depops are a bitch lol.

I have read that Primaries only go up with sparring. Now also learned optimal sparring is with at least 5 fighters that know what the f they are doing in relation to your fighter.

But what happens if I do sparring sessions with 2 or 3 other fighters? (under 5) ... Do I get minimal benefits or none ? Does it still help reset the depop counter ?

What are the brackets with numbers (0) , (178) , etc next to the secondaries? Are these days since they last trained ?

this is probably dumb to ask.. but how can you get some early cash for better gyms and stuff?? like the noob found isnt working LOL is there any other way or am i just out of luck tell i win fights?

You can become a writer or do some posters/avatars on photoshop. Or well, you can just beg people for it...

I have a question about Depops and sparring:

- So I am at the stage of picking up F.A's , some of them I get a QFC fight to see how they are doing and get a better idea, also to stop depops. Depops are a bitch lol.

I have read that Primaries only go up with sparring. Now also learned optimal sparring is with at least 5 fighters that know what the f they are doing in relation to your fighter.

But what happens if I do sparring sessions with 2 or 3 other fighters? (under 5) ... Do I get minimal benefits or none ? Does it still help reset the depop counter ?

What are the brackets with numbers (0) , (178) , etc next to the secondaries? Are these days since they last trained ?

You should read this (the wiki was probably down when you posted) : http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Training_Changes_2011

Primaries also go up with training secondaries, not just with sparring. And vice versa.

Sparring in smaller group than 5 is less effective, but still worth while.

What are the brackets with numbers (0) , (178) , etc next to the secondaries? Weeks since previous pop or de-pop.

De-pops happen when a when a skill decays below even "ten" (i.e. from 120 to 119.95). In theory, a skill could go from 129.95 to 119.95 before you see a de-pop. That would be bad.

Use the Tycoon assistant Skills progress graph tool to track the increase and decrease of your skills.

• Upvote 2

No, some are invite only, some aren't. It says on their page. Also you can use the gym search function on the high street pages to narrow it down.

There's 8 gyms in Vegas you can join aside from Cozad. Use Cozad to get your cardio and strength up. Win some fights, earn some money, go to a better gym, make friends, join an alliance, get into better gyms.

go to high street and select gym summary like for this city http://www.mmatycoon.com/gymsummary.php?cid=1

Then look to the upper right there is a box that allows you to select all, private, or public: select public and see what's available noting the number of fighters vs the allowed number to see if it has an open spot. (Capacity vs # of fighters)

is a coach with elite muay thai and abysmal boxing good to train punches with?

that's what I found and my boy has minimal punches but "Wonderful" muay thai so one thing doesn't sit with the other. thoughts?

It'll definitely train up. Not as well as if they had boxing and MT, and none knows precisely how much better/worse, but it will do ok for him. To get the maximum benefit a coach only has to be 4 grades higher than your fighter (I think, or is it 7? ..Sorry that's not all that helpful..) so him being Elite and your guy being Useless(?) is still overkill. It's fine for now is what I'm saying.

• Upvote 1

Nope, the island is isolated from everywhere else in the game. No money in and out etc.

The only way you can get a fighter off it is when the season ends if you have ticked a box on their edit fighter page. You'll need a space in your current roster to bring them over. The extra island fighter slot only lasts for the three months of the island season.