Noob Questions

MMATycoon

• 3 weeks later...

How much time is needed for a fighter to get his primary skill example boxing from 1-4? I know it depends on the sparring quality and the learning speed but is it a month too much?

Yes you could easily do it in a month if you train punches and striking defence as well. I've just checked one of my young fighters, he went from 1 to 4 with 7 boxing sparring sessions and 36 punch/str def classes. That's 43 classes, so four and a half weeks, but you could make it faster by doing more sparring classes. I reckon four boxing spars and four punch or str def classes a week would do it in a month no problem.

Yes you could easily do it in a month if you train punches and striking defence as well. I've just checked one of my young fighters, he went from 1 to 4 with 7 boxing sparring sessions and 36 punch/str def classes. That's 43 classes, so four and a half weeks, but you could make it faster by doing more sparring classes. I reckon four boxing spars and four punch or str def classes a week would do it in a month no problem.

That's much more sparring than I'm doing with my projects. Do you always do that? Only Boxing sparring I reckon?