Noob Questions

MMATycoon

I also like to check the time the org owner has been playing a game. This game has a fairly high quit rate. New managers often have desire to run an org but its a fair amount of work. When they realize that they sometimes let it die. EPGH is a good example of an org from a new manager that started off really good and then just stopped....

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

What is the IQ test for?

What is the IQ test for?

to test for the smarts.

If you gotz the smarts you can make dat money.

First you get da money, then you get the power, minute after minute, hour after hour.

Serious answer: to test for intelligence, intelligence is good for grapplers and even for strikers as they will finsh opponents better when wounded if they got the smarts.

• Upvote 1

to test for the smarts.

If you gotz the smarts you can make dat money.

First you get da money, then you get the power, minute after minute, hour after hour.

Serious answer: to test for intelligence, intelligence is good for grapplers and even for strikers as they will finsh opponents better when wounded if they got the smarts.

Ohhh I get it, thanks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Can someone but VIP for me, Im spending a lot of time on MMA Tycoon and I would do something usefull like fight org or any other company. I just really dont have money because Im really poor for now, But you can be sure that I can give you back money or vip in the future

http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=104356 That's my profile

I had fight org one time and maybe I would do something good because Im more experianced player now, thank you for reading

Edit 1: Im not sure that it's good place to write about it, sorry if not

• 4 weeks later...

What skills/sliders in the clinch help get a successful guard pull? Sometimes it seems really easy and other times it seems nearly impossible.

You can google it up

"How to pull guard MMATycoon" or "pulling guard MMATycoon"

Based on my experience, you should have clinch and BJJ prime higher to make it effective. TD offense and physicals also factor in but the two are the most critical. Also, don't spam aggression and go to ground, you will reach a point when you spam you won't connect any at all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

hello~

i am new~

nice to meet u all xp

i have a question..

" What ru doing when u login this game? "

Check my fighters progress in Tycoon Assistant. Plan for upcoming fights. Chat with friends on mail. View my bookmarked fights. Sort my training schedules. Read the new content in the forums. Take any spin and wins I might have. And other bits and pieces.

• Upvote 2

Check my fighters progress in Tycoon Assistant. Plan for upcoming fights. Chat with friends on mail. View my bookmarked fights. Sort my training schedules. Read the new content in the forums. Take any spin and wins I might have. And other bits and pieces.

oh i never do it..

thankyou~

it really help

but.. where i can found my 'bookmarked fights' 'and other bits and pieces'?

i just click bookmark search and become confused now~

i think i clik wrong link xp

oh i never do it..

thankyou~

it really help

but.. where i can found my 'bookmarked fights' 'and other bits and pieces'?

i just click bookmark search and become confused now~

i think i clik wrong link xp

If you look at upcoming cards, either from the front page or from clicking on top fighters from the rankings lists, you will see a little plus button next to the fight. If you click that it bookmarks the fight for you to read once it's happened, and you can click either view or pbp to watch it "live". At the bottom of the spoilers page is a link to your bookmarked fights.

Other bits and pieces just means other stuff! Like searching for clothes for my fighters to wear, buying supplements for them to take, raising my coaches wages, checking my record against other managers, choosing walkout songs and writing bios for my guys, etc.

• Upvote 1

thanks all for answer my noob question.

i know jjsquirel.. i read many guide i always do it everytime i play a new game..

but the main problem is... this game too hard.

something external link kick me to a 'jungle'

now, new my problem is my fighter money become negative..

idk what wrong with me ~,~

i got a friend but he reply my msg after 5 day.. can some one add me or tutoring me xp

my id: 123708

• Upvote 1

thanks all for answer my noob question.

i know jjsquirel.. i read many guide i always do it everytime i play a new game..

but the main problem is... this game too hard.

something external link kick me to a 'jungle'

now, new my problem is my fighter money become negative..

idk what wrong with me ~,~

i got a friend but he reply my msg after 5 day.. can some one add me or tutoring me xp

my id: 123708

game is not really "hard". it seems overwhelming at first but you don't need at all to learn everything at once.

Pick a mentor from the blue and green icon on the main menu on the right. someone will get you covered with advice and money.

• Upvote 1

I've got a fighter under contract. When I go to fight offers, it says "fight under offer". I can set my fighter's tactic predictions against the presumed opponent, etc. My question: Is there somewhere I should be going to accept the fight? I can't seem to find anything.

I've searched the forums, and is it possible the offer was rejected by the other manager before I ever had the chance to accept?

Thanks for your help. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything.

I've got a fighter under contract. When I go to fight offers, it says "fight under offer". I can set my fighter's tactic predictions against the presumed opponent, etc. My question: Is there somewhere I should be going to accept the fight? I can't seem to find anything.

I've searched the forums, and is it possible the offer was rejected by the other manager before I ever had the chance to accept?

Thanks for your help. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not missing anything.

If you've clicked accept on the fight offers page then it's just a matter of waiting for the other manager to accept it.

• Upvote 1