Noob Questions

MMATycoon

More on this flight thing, were flights turned back on? I was told a couple weeks ago that flights were off and fighters would essentially "teleport" to their location before the fight. I went and accepted multiple fights with this understanding. Now I have a fighter essentially broke and stranded, and most of my other fighters with a pending fight on another continent.

Am I doing something wrong here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

More on this flight thing, were flights turned back on? I was told a couple weeks ago that flights were off and fighters would essentially "teleport" to their location before the fight. I went and accepted multiple fights with this understanding. Now I have a fighter essentially broke and stranded, and most of my other fighters with a pending fight on another continent.

This is what I mailed you about it a over a week back.

"

Re: Contract Declined 2018-04-23 14:29:44

Hey Taco, right now flights are turned off, you can read about that on the forum too.

To teleport your fighter, you go to Map->Schedule flights. There you can cancel the flight. Your fighter will get teleport before and after the fight without energy loss."

• Upvote 2

This is what I mailed you about it a over a week back.

"

Re: Contract Declined 2018-04-23 14:29:44

Hey Taco, right now flights are turned off, you can read about that on the forum too.

To teleport your fighter, you go to Map->Schedule flights. There you can cancel the flight. Your fighter will get teleport before and after the fight without energy loss."

That you did. I had the "Private Jet Bookings" page confused with the Map & Flights Page. When I got the message that the flight was auto-booked, and couldn't find in the Bookings page, I assumed the message was a ghost of when the flight system was fully activated.

• Upvote 1

That you did. I had the "Private Jet Bookings" page confused with the Map & Flights Page. When I got the message that the flight was auto-booked, and couldn't find in the Bookings page, I assumed the message was a ghost of when the flight system was fully activated.

Will you be able to get your fighter home, or do you need help?
  • Upvote 1

I accidentaly downvoted your post, sorry about that. I've sent you some tycoon$ to help you out.

• Upvote 1

Will you be able to get your fighter home, or do you need help?

I got him home. Just didn't have enough to afford a decent gym membership....until pjrfin sent me the money. Thanks a lot!

(edited "gym" to "decent gym membership" after jjsquirrel's reply)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a noob question, but I'm sure people are wondering about this. Does STANDUP when you're on the ground on top draw from the ESCAPE slider? Or is it a transition? Or not any of those things??

It reads "standup" and not "escape" so I feel like it's not an escape, but I don't know.