Noob Questions

MMATycoon

Hey guys. How many 18 year old projects would you recommend having in your stable if you have 10 fighters? In all management games I enjoy developing youth but Im mindful that I need guys fighting and earning money. Im on 4/25yo and 2/18yo right now with 4 spots left.

Also, if I have done 1/10 in strength and conditioning how many of my slots should I allocate to cardio and weights? Currently running about 5/6 cardio and 2/3 weights.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys. How many 18 year old projects would you recommend having in your stable if you have 10 fighters? In all management games I enjoy developing youth but Im mindful that I need guys fighting and earning money. Im on 4/25yo and 2/18yo right now with 4 spots left.

Also, if I have done 1/10 in strength and conditioning how many of my slots should I allocate to cardio and weights? Currently running about 5/6 cardio and 2/3 weights.

Cheers.

All 18 year old, don't waste your time on 25s

Conditioning 110

Strength 10

for 18 year old projects

Sent you 50k to start your own projects, and please get a mentor

• Upvote 1

I would use the remaining slots for more 18 yr olds. 4 25 yr olds is a good number.

Make sure the 18 yr olds you keep are worth it - learn well and have good hiddens. Otherwise you'll be wasting time with them.

I'll send you a bit of cash to help out for now.

If you start with minimum cardio and strength I would do just cardio for a while, making sure their energy levels don't drop below 90%. Then when cardio is 12 switch to just weights, until that is 12. Then you can do a mixture of secondaries, sparring and circuit training, for the rest of their careers. It'll take about 22 sessions in each for cardio and strength to reach 12, maybe 5-6 weeks in total. That's the way I do my projects.

• Upvote 2

I would use the remaining slots for more 18 yr olds. 4 25 yr olds is a good number.

Make sure the 18 yr olds you keep are worth it - learn well and have good hiddens. Otherwise you'll be wasting time with them.

I'll send you a bit of cash to help out for now.

If you start with minimum cardio and strength I would do just cardio for a while, making sure their energy levels don't drop below 90%. Then when cardio is 12 switch to just weights, until that is 12. Then you can do a mixture of secondaries, sparring and circuit training, for the rest of their careers. It'll take about 22 sessions in each for cardio and strength to reach 12, maybe 5-6 weeks in total. That's the way I do my projects.

Thank you for the advice

All 18 year old, don't waste your time on 25s

Conditioning 110

Strength 10

for 18 year old projects

Sent you 50k to start your own projects, and please get a mentor

Thank you for the help. I had a mentor who wasn’t helping me so I hooked up with a new one yesterday but haven’t been able to get hold of them all day. And have a bunch of questions

Thanks again

• Upvote 1

You already got the best advice posible.

I was going to say something about considering that it will take a lot of time until you can fight with your 18 y/o'ers while if you create a couple of 25ers they can fight right away. But there are several ID restricted new orgs where you can fight with your youngers on an even playing field.

How do i turn off autoflights. Every time i go to maps and schedule flights nothing is there. Does that mean my figher didn't book a flight.

you don't turn them off you cancel them after they are booked

How do i do that i gt a message saying to book a flight. Dnt want to miss a fight ive been training for.

How do i do that i gt a message saying to book a flight. Dnt want to miss a fight ive been training for.

Autoflight will get automatically booked 48 hours before your fight. You will receive a message when it's booked. Then go to Maps -> Schedule Flights, click the cancel button.

Locations are currently turned off. You don't need to fly, your fighter will magically teleport to the fight location and back (if you cancel the autoflight). You won't miss the fight.

If you don't cancel the autoflight, your fighter will fly to the location. If he does, he'll be very tired for the fight, so cancel the flight booking and don't let him fly. If you do let him fly, you'll also need to fly him back to his base, costing money and energy. Don't let him fly, cancel the auto booking.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey im 'Eddie Bravo'. Ive been a member for a few years now and after about a year off, just got back into it. Ive done pretty much everything as far as what thw game has to offer and ive noticed that there's a lot of noobies that need a little guidance as far as building fighters up, starting companies, training, and even using Buzz. I got a few secrets too that i wouldnt mind sharing to help make the game a bit more enjoyable so if anybody needs anything at all just PM me(Eddie Bravo). Im too lazy to go back and see what my Manager ID is so just go to Highstreet, look up '11th Planet Jiu Jitsu' in the gyms category, and look for my name if you have trouble finding me. Even if our fighters are "beefing" on Buzz, im still willing to help so dont hesitate to ask.

• Upvote 2

Hey im 'Eddie Bravo'. Ive been a member for a few years now and after about a year off, just got back into it. Ive done pretty much everything as far as what thw game has to offer and ive noticed that there's a lot of noobies that need a little guidance as far as building fighters up, starting companies, training, and even using Buzz. I got a few secrets too that i wouldnt mind sharing to help make the game a bit more enjoyable so if anybody needs anything at all just PM me(Eddie Bravo). Im too lazy to go back and see what my Manager ID is so just go to Highstreet, look up '11th Planet Jiu Jitsu' in the gyms category, and look for my name if you have trouble finding me. Even if our fighters are "beefing" on Buzz, im still willing to help so dont hesitate to ask.

Eddie Bravo (106915)

what is the best (stick position) agains a wrestler with good bjj when my fighter is a very good bjj with elite submissions ?
half guard or side control ?

what is the best (stick position) agains a wrestler with good bjj when my fighter is a very good bjj with elite submissions ?

half guard or side control ?

Is this TGWC or MMA rules ? If it's just grappling, go for the back and score points. If it's MMA, you could stick to side control, but I'd probably still go for the back.

my fighter is just a submission fighter with good dev grapling and transitions (booth 13)

but the opponent is a very strong wrestler with good bjj

if i am on the back, he can control from top

wrestlers are the best on top

hmm i dont know

yes its TGWC

First time having an island fighter, and I got message that he couldn't train because he is in a different city than his gym. His profile still shows the island, and I remember when I created him his base city after the season would be Amsterdam. So do I have to physically fly him off the island?

First time having an island fighter, and I got message that he couldn't train because he is in a different city than his gym. His profile still shows the island, and I remember when I created him his base city after the season would be Amsterdam. So do I have to physically fly him off the island?

has the island season ended yet? he only gets set free and relocated after the season is over

my fighter is just a submission fighter with good dev grapling and transitions (booth 13)

but the opponent is a very strong wrestler with good bjj

if i am on the back, he can control from top

wrestlers are the best on top

hmm i dont know

yes its TGWC

I assume this was Mission vs Kakuto ? Your tactics were way too aggressive, and your opponent scored a ton of points with counters transitions. In TGWC matches you can take your time to setup moves, so you should in future try less aggression. With MMA rules, if you are trying to win by submission, aggression is the way to go (there's less time, and you want to avoid ref standups).

But a 19 y/o grappler vs a 21 y/o grappler might have been an unwinnable mismatch any way, especilly if your opponent knows what he's doing.

• Upvote 1