King of the Island Fight Club

sgtlee33b

King of the Island Fight Club is looking for all the best up and comers, bar fight tough guys, bad ass couch warriors and just people who like inflicting pain to test the hearts, their chins, their souls and the impacts of TBIs in the Cage. We are recruiting all weight classes and will have at least 2 fights a week, 3 when the roster can support it. No cherry picking fights, no setting fighters up to be cans, no protecting records, just good old earn your victories. Starting contracts are $500 a fight and the more you win the more you get paid.  Management has ran Island Organizations before and we understand how to do and had the pleasure of having some of the best fighters in island history and working with some of the best managers. We look forward to another active year of blood and sweat. All fighters will be QFC authorized, if you are going to cut a fighter let us know so we can work on getting the sign bonus back so we can pass it forward to active fighters. Keep the island active. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Colby Taylor

The PA team at KIFC had a chance to sit down with Colby Taylor this week and speak to the Bantamweight champ. Here is what he had to say.

Colby you are 6-0 (1-0) in the KIFC, the #4 P4P fighter on the island and the #1 Bantamweight and you cleaned out your weight class in the QFCs and have fought 1 fighter in the KIFC. Who do you want to face next?
Colby: "#4 P4P and rising!!!! I am the most entertaining fighter on The Island and the one the fans come to see because I finish fights! 3 finishes in under 32 seconds! Only one guy has made it out of the first round! Doesn't really matter who is next.... I am a different breed and when you stare across that cage at me, you had better understand that you are in for the test of your life. This is the jungle, and I will prove why I am its king!"

We agree you are on the rise and have been tapping people out in record time, but is there anyone in the division that you’re afraid of? That you think will be a tough fight is a better question?
Colby: "Nobody is going to scare me. I am the tough fight at 135.... I am the one that the rest of the division should be scared of! 6-0! #1 Bantamweight on the Island! Your lucky to get out of the first round with me! There are some good fighters up and down the Bantamweight division, but they will all fall once they meet me! I am the Alpha male at 135!!!!"

You have been making this look easy. What motivated you to be a fighter?
Colby: " I love this game. I always have. This is all I think about. Its all I do. Ever single action I take and decision I make is about being the best. There is just something very primal and raw about being locked in a cage with another human being that wants to hurt you.... and making him bend to your will! Breaking him physically and mentally to the point where he has to admit that you are superior and submit to you."

Not sure I would call being locked in a cage a game. You are a larger 135lber do you plan to stay at 135 your whole career or move up to 145?
Colby: " Yeah I am a big 135er but I think that just gives me some options that once I clear out 135 and get bored we can move up to 145 and clear out that weight class as well. Who knows... if I cant find any competition at 135 or 145 then maybe we even discuss putting on some weight and taking 155 as well."

Fighting in three weight classes during a career, that is normally something you only see boxers do.  Are do you aspire to be a champ in two weight classes at the same time?
Colby: "Yeah I could definitely see this season ending with me holding two belts for sure! Who knows... Like I said... maybe I even make a cameo appearance at 155 to see what Oystenteller is saying? Find out who the real alpha shit is and take that belt too!"

Man, Oystenteller is a beast I would pay to see that fight. Right now you are a fan favorite, is there anything you want to say to your fans or your haters?
Colby: "Thanks for your support! Every time I make the walk and see that sea of red and white... it takes my energy to another level that cant be beaten! It drives me to put on an entertaining fight. My fans didnt pay to watch two guys circle each other for 25 minutes or lay on each other for 25 minutes. They want to see finishes! They want to see Colby Taylor force the opponent to his will! Quick work and highlight finishes! Thats what my fans want and that what I am going to give them! We are on a trip to the top of The Island and  no one can stop us!!"

As always, we love talking to the champ and look forward to his next fight. Which Thomas Forrester says will be the winner between Stan Man and Toshiro Hitsugaya on the 19th of Feb.

• 3 weeks later...

16443799935217.gif

The Tycoon Times had a chance to sit down with rising star Colby Taylor and discuss the controversy surrounding his upcoming KIFC Bantamweight Championship Unification match against Kamil Decaukas on March 17th. 

Colby Taylor: Unification match? Who told you that Kamil? 

Interviewer: Well lets get right to the point. What happenned? You beat Toshiro Hitsugaya at KIFC 19 to retain the Bantamweight title... but then Kamil Decaukas defeated Nico Ressler at KIFC 20 and becomes the Bantamweight Champion? I am confused

Colby Taylor: Your confused? I think a lot of people are confused. From what my team has been told there was a technical glitch in booking the card. I was originally offered to defend the title at KIFC20 but was then approached by management if I would be willing to move up to KIFC19 and defend against Toshiro. When my slot was rebooked for KIFC20 by some technical glitch it was still listed as the 135 pount title fight and the winner was awarded my title.

Interviewer: So because of a technical glitch Kamil Decaukas is the Bantamweight Champion?

Colby Taylor: Lets get one thing straight! There is only one KIFC Bantamweight Champion! The number one... undefeated...pound for pound fighter on The Island... Yours truly.

Interviewer: Has your team spoken with KIFC ownership and has there been any progress to correct the glitch?

Colby Taylor: Yeah my team has been in constant communication with the KIFC ownership team since KIFC20 to find out what happenned and what can be done. I like Thomas Forrester... he is a good guy to fight for and I feel for him. He has assured my team that he has reached out to Tycoon Mike to correct the issue and in the meantime offered us a fight against Kamil.

Interviewer: And are you happy with that plan? Its gotta bug you when you see Kamil listed as the champ and not you?

Colby Taylor: Like I said... there is only one KIFC Bantamweight champ and you are looking at him! I know it... you know it... the fans know it... and most importantly Kamil knows it!

Interviewer: Has Kamil tried to reach out to you or your team? Do you know if he has acknowledged the situation?

Colby Taylor: I havent heard a word from him or his team.... I havent seen him address it anywhere... have you?

Interviewer: No I have not

Colby Taylor: I mean if he wants to walk around with a fake title like he is the champion then you tell yourself whatever makes you sleep at night. You know its not true....but you tell yourself what you have to! 

Interviewer: The winner out of all this has to be Kamil Decaukas though. He clearly has your attention now and has worked his way into a title shot!

Colby Taylor: He isnt going to feel like a winner March 17th! If he wanted my attention he isn't going to want it when he is staring across the cage at me! 7-0... Undefeated... #1P4P on the Island... and the rightful Bantamweight Champion!

Interviewer: In the interest of full disclosure Kamil is also undefeated.

Colby Taylor: Against who? An 18 year old kid and a handful of guys with a combined losing record? One of them is retired already! Has he fought anyone in the top 5 of the division? Top 10 even? I am going to finish him in the first round like I have finished everyone else and I am gonna make it look easy!

Interviewer: When you get to the weigh-in and the press conference and come face to face with Kamil what will you have to say to him?

Colby Taylor: I am gonna bring him a paper belt and congratulate him on his new title! KIFC Paper Champ..... Paper Champ with his make belief paper belt! See you soon Paper Champ!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is no denying that Colby is the champ. We tried to work with the Island Commission to fix the mix up with the belts but could not get if fixed outside the ring. Colby settled the issue in the ring. While Kamil is a hell of a fighter and was able to stay alive deep into the championship rounds, there is a reason Colby is the champ, 8-0 and currently the #1 P4P fighter on the island.

• Like 1

Some amazing fights this week. We had our first Champion lose his title, in the ring. We don't count the Colby Taylor vs Kamil Decaukas governance issue. Your current Champs are

135- Colby Taylor (3-0 in championship fights) 

145 Marco Natta (4-0 in championship fights)

155 Darstknasset Oystenteller (3-0 in championship fights)

170 Mounir Ayari (1-0 in championship fights)-just dethroned Ben Netaniahy in a Decision. 

185 Wee Ning (2-0 in championship fights) 

205 Killer Mike (3-0 in championship fights) -Next title defense against Doja Cee on Mar 28th at KIFC 33

265 Felix Pappalardi (3-0 in championship fights)-Next title defense against Johnny Munoz on Mar 27th at KIFC 30

265+ Jack Bruce (3-0 in championships fights)-Next title defense against Titan Zeus on Mar 27th at KIFC 31

Fighters to challenge for the belts next based off current rankings:

135-There is congestion in the Top at 135 after March 18th will have a clear picture

145-Small Richard will fight Marco Natta next

155-Current #1 contender is John Wetton but Lucky Lemon could also get the nod

170-Colin Hasty will fight Mounir Ayari next

185-There is some congestion at the top waiting on the outcome of the next few fights

205-Central Cat will fight Killer Mike next

265-The Wilson will fight the winner of Pappalardi and Munoz

265+-Lipe Ribeiro will fight the winner between Jack Bruce and Titan Zeus.

• Like 2

19w3.jpg

Mounir Ayari (392297) Feels good to win the WW strap but I was dissappointed to not get the finish.

Props to Ben Netaniahy he had some slick defense in the clinch, to takedowns & strikes but I could feel he was starting to gas.

Some time to rest up as I got cut from a tasty headkick and I'll be looking forward to my first defense, to the nasty grappler Colin Hasty

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, sgtlee33b said:

There is no denying that Colby is the champ. We tried to work with the Island Commission to fix the mix up with the belts but could not get if fixed outside the ring. Colby settled the issue in the ring. While Kamil is a hell of a fighter and was able to stay alive deep into the championship rounds, there is a reason Colby is the champ, 8-0 and currently the #1 P4P fighter on the island.

16443799935217.gif

Sometimes I like to play with my food and give it the illusion of hope..... #AndStill

• 2 weeks later...

Team,
I normally clear the roster every weekend of FAs and Fighters whose managers have been AFK for more than 15 days. We have managed to hold 41 full fight cards. KIFC 42 will be our first fight card without 10 fights on it. I have started sending out contracts as people complete their first one everyone will have 1k/1k/1k/1k/1k minimum shortly. We will get the salaries into the 2k/2k/2k range shortly. I am hoping someone opens some more Island gyms so you can get your fighters some quality training time. I am changing the way I book fights; I will try, and book 6 full fight cards every 15 days. This will give you time to train your fighters and recover from injuries. Looking at the roster the monsters in the 265+ and busting each other up and many are injured for 10 to 15 days. If you want to fight more than every 14 days let me know. If you have issues with your fights, when you decline them just let me know what it is so I can find a matchup that works. Look at the Free Agent pool there are some solid island fighters there to include some previous champs: Jeremy King (4-2), Euan Daxton (5-2), Caleb Jones (7-2), Killer Mike (5-1). All future fights will have 5000K for the bonuses, we were up to 3000K we are increasing it. 
The current roster is sitting at 262 fighters, and we are doing good with getting talent, and are always looking for more. The fights are competitive and no one is getting protected, as can be seen by having multiple belt changes, 135lb has changed (3 times), 145 has not changed at all Marco Natta said you can come take that shit from his cold dead fingers, 155lb has changed (1 time) and Darstknasset Oystenteller seems to think it is his for the rest of the season, 170lb (changed 1 time). 185lb (2 times with three different champions in less than 2 months-that is a competitive weight class), 205lbs (changed 1 time) with Doja Cee going for his first defense soon, 265lbs and 265+ have both changed hands 1 and both Jack Bruce and Felix Pappalardi have stated they do not plan to give up the belts any time soon. 
If you have fighters that want to fight in two weight classes let me know, I am okay with that. But if you are champion you have to defend your belt, we can’t slow down the division while you do a Conner Proper Juiced McGregor. 

And whichever of your fighters keeps shitting in the showers after fights we will find you. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:57 PM, CelticStryder said:

16443799935217.gif "You got saved twice by bad referee decisions to stand the fight back up. He saved you from being submitted and you know it."

"You're one trick pony and you were figured out long before the fight started. You have one move and you really aren't all that good a what you do. I showed the way you're probably on your way to few losses now unless of course you choose to fight lesser opponents. Good luck." Buzz Bullard 

1 hour ago, AlVandal said:

"You're one trick pony and you were figured out long before the fight started. You have one move and you really aren't all that good a what you do. I showed the way you're probably on your way to few losses now unless of course you choose to fight lesser opponents. Good luck." Buzz Bullard 

16443799935217.gif

"Thats hillarious coming from a guy whos every win coming into our fight was by submission... but you didn't have the balls to grapple with me did you? You just threw weak little jabs and ran for 25 minutes. When it did go to the ground you just hung on for dear life until a shitty referee got tired of hearing you cry and saved your ass. You know it and that's why you ran to defend against a guy I beat in under 2 minutes. If you had any balls and were any kind of champion you would have defended against Viggo Andolini who already knocked your ass out in what..... 39 seconds?"

10 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

16443799935217.gif

"Thats hillarious coming from a guy whos every win coming into our fight was by submission... but you didn't have the balls to grapple with me did you? You just threw weak little jabs and ran for 25 minutes. When it did go to the ground you just hung on for dear life until a shitty referee got tired of hearing you cry and saved your ass. You know it and that's why you ran to defend against a guy I beat in under 2 minutes. If you had any balls and were any kind of champion you would have defended against Viggo Andolini who already knocked your ass out in what..... 39 seconds?"

" First of all I accept all fights ,ask anybody. Secondly you were hit by more than 60 strikes and threw zero you attempted  93 clinches which I'm still laughing about and threw zero strikes in the few clinches you managed to get. The funniest part is I outscored you on the ground by landing one punch! It was a complete shutout on all cards and got fight of the night.  I'm an mma fighter in an mma org. your just a guy with some subs and even, they aren't all that, obviously. Maybe if you train standup and grow a pair you'll eventually work your way back to contention."  #getagame #byebyecryguy

16443799935217.gif

"53 successful strikes out of 144 and you didnt even leave a scratch on me! Standing up you punch like an 8 year old girl and on the ground you cover up like a little bitch! I've fought pretty much everyone in the top 5 of the division! Half my career fights have been for a title! Who have you fought? A bunch of retired bums. You were a no name bum that got lucky. You should be thankful that I accept all opponents an agreed to make you famous by fighting you. If I were the boss I would have made you prove that you can beat Viggo Andolini and that he won't embarass you again. 39 second KO...... if you were a real man you would have been asking for an opportunity to redeem yourself against the man that embarassed you! Boss knows I will fight anyone he puts in front of me. I'd tell you to keep my title warm but I'd bet Toshiro takes it from you tomorrow"

4 minutes ago, CelticStryder said:

16443799935217.gif

"53 successful strikes out of 144 and you didnt even leave a scratch on me! Standing up you punch like an 8 year old girl and on the ground you cover up like a little bitch! I've fought pretty much everyone in the top 5 of the division! Half my career fights have been for a title! Who have you fought? A bunch of retired bums. You were a no name bum that got lucky. You should be thankful that I accept all opponents an agreed to make you famous by fighting you. If I were the boss I would have made you prove that you can beat Viggo Andolini and that he won't embarass you again. 39 second KO...... if you were a real man you would have been asking for an opportunity to redeem yourself against the man that embarassed you! Boss knows I will fight anyone he puts in front of me. I'd tell you to keep my title warm but I'd bet Toshiro takes it from you tomorrow"

"Your math is as bad as your mma skills lol. As I said I take on all challenges and would gladly accept a fight with Andolini but I don't pick and choose. The org sends an offer I accept. I beat you in every single aspect of the fight and I'm lucky bahahaha!  I guess my 8 yr old girl punches have given you brain damage. I predict you lose your next fight assuming you don't "Pick" a white belt. It's for sure you'll turn down a well rounded fighter though, isn't it?  The funniest part is all you have to come back with is talk about another fighter I lost to. Pathetic."

15 hours ago, AlVandal said:

"Your math is as bad as your mma skills lol. As I said I take on all challenges and would gladly accept a fight with Andolini but I don't pick and choose. The org sends an offer I accept. I beat you in every single aspect of the fight and I'm lucky bahahaha!  I guess my 8 yr old girl punches have given you brain damage. I predict you lose your next fight assuming you don't "Pick" a white belt. It's for sure you'll turn down a well rounded fighter though, isn't it?  The funniest part is all you have to come back with is talk about another fighter I lost to. Pathetic."

16443799935217.gif

"First off what does any of what you just said have to do with math? Maybe your the one with brain damage... Maybe your born with it.... Maybe its Maybeline. Secondly I guess that thick skull and big ears must have missed the part where I predicted you would duck me....the most dominate 135# fighter on the Island and you elect to defend against someone I beat in under two minutes. Andolini was just another example of someone you'll duck. All you have submitted is white belts.... you dont have the balls to grapple with anyone else. Show my which fight I picked? I'll wait at ringside when Toshiro KO's your ass"

9 hours ago, CelticStryder said:

16443799935217.gif

"First off what does any of what you just said have to do with math? Maybe your the one with brain damage... Maybe your born with it.... Maybe its Maybeline. Secondly I guess that thick skull and big ears must have missed the part where I predicted you would duck me....the most dominate 135# fighter on the Island and you elect to defend against someone I beat in under two minutes. Andolini was just another example of someone you'll duck. All you have submitted is white belts.... you dont have the balls to grapple with anyone else. Show my which fight I picked? I'll wait at ringside when Toshiro KO's your ass"

You seem to obsessed with the delusion I duck people ask the org. I don't have anything to do with who I fight other signing, I don't ever ask for a particular opponent. I would have gladly rematched with you, it's the easiest fight out there. Living rent free in your head. Hey I think maybe you're Maybeline. Bahahaha.