Paddy's Big Ball(er)s Invitational

bjornmma1

Paddy's Enhancing Drugs will soon have the privilege to present the full setup of one of the most special tournaments the game has ever seen! 
If you have been around a long time and reminder the good old days of NY Fight Nights and it 'invitional legends creation tournament', then you have somwhat of an idea already what type of quality tournament this will turn into...

PEDlogo

SOME EARLY TEASERS :

- Invitational:  only a select few top quality managers will have the opportunity to sign up, after they receive an official invitation from PED.

- Sign in fee: there will be a fee to be paid in order to sign in. This fee will go 50% to the tournament cash prices and 50% to the noob fund.

BIG cash prices and big performance bonuses: don't we all love amazing fights with big finishes? They deserve to get paid, we aren't the U*C after all...

- Detailed previews of all fights: quality previews/write-ups are a vital backbone to host a great tournament. 

OPEN FOR DISCUSSION: (SEE POLL BY CLICKING HERE)

- Top p4p fighters tournament or creation tournament

- Weight class or openweight

JOB OPPORTUNITIES:

Writer: as per the above, I will require a quality preview writer who will help boost the tournament to the next level. 

Org: I'll require an org that is willing to host the tournament

Donators/Sponsors: not required per se, as I'll arrange a big cash pool myself, but always very very welcome! 

PS: a few managers will receive a link to this page in order to make sure that they are aware (and can promote it as well if interested).
Please be aware however that this is not an invitation to the tournament yet. 

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Daudy said:

Top p4p fighters tournament would be really cool and unique - but you'd have to figure out how to pry them from the orgs. Might need a lot of coordination.

I don't think that will form an issue, as I have a pretty good plan on how to do that with all respect for the orgs and fighters/managers envolved.

10 hours ago, stpierrecanada said:

Sweeeeet. Great idea.

We need to revive EPL tournaments, those were the best! 

As much as I enjoyed EPL-tournaments and did host some of those together with JLP at NY FIght Nights, this tournament format will be different. 
It will be shorter and most of all will aim even higher.