CAMP CAVE GANG: FUTUREGOAT RISING 2023

CAMP CAVE GANG: FUTUREGOAT RISING 2023

1677740476image.png

Shit, I figured since I got a logo for my gym I might as well flash it around the forums and what better way to do that than regular updates on my incredible fighters?

Ladies, gentlemen and bums welcome to Camp Cave Gang updates 2023! This is where I will document my weekly Golden Showers that I be handing out to bums like the Smesh Hoes and One Skin Coyote Pack.

CAVE GANG UPCOMING FIGHTS

For the first weekend of March we got some easy fights and against bummy managers and fighters. Really, we should breeze flawlessly through all of these unless my fighters do their best impressions of the bums Scottie Bandz calls "his fighters". Wouldn't be surprised if we catch a few Ls though since I give my guys the freedom to fight however they see fit but most often than not (like 99% of the time) they lose when they start thinking they know better than me. I should really consider getting them off 100% shig😔. Moving on to the fights...

16424056023614.gifVSMixed Martial Arts Fighter - White Goodman

First off we got the pride and joy of Cave Gang, the young South African tiger Chumani Adofo. He's going against White Goodman who, even with a record of 8-1, is a fucking bum, a bum. Despite being a champ of one of the best orgs of all time Money Promotions I still have no respect for this guy. My boy will step on him easy. He's light work like Mannetosen's guy Keith Kenny Ferkingbum, Camp Cave Gang's favorite hoe.

12w14.jpgVSMixed Martial Arts Fighter - William Spud

Second fight of the weekend we'll be seeing young and promising fighter Kuromiya Hiro make his debut under Camp Cave Gang banners. This is a guy who looks really promising and soon he'll have his chance to show his worth. His opponent is a bum tho so I don't think I'll get to learn much from that fight but fuck it, hype's hype.

16089903536473.jpgVSMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Douglas Sampson

Last Cave Gang fight of the weekend is the big stepper Yannick Sakala going against yet another Master Leader fighter. Master Leader just doesn't get tired of losing to Cave Gang, dude's like 0-3 vs us already and all the L's are TKO's. Last time we met Yannick Sakala put a pounding on that ass and put it to sleep in under a minute, 49 seconds to be exact. This is a good opportunity for both me and Yannick to prove our points, mine being: One Man Coyote Pack is a bunch of colourist mfers with no slider knowledge. I already retired one of their top dogs Optimal now I'm gunning to take out yet another one of them. For Yannick this is his chance to show that he's a threat in ENIGMA by taking out one of the top HWs in the division. Light work really

16578750516539.gifVSMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pauly Jurgensen Sanchez

Mid-week we're having one of our toughest fights of all time when we go against slider wizard and top CK prospect Jet and his guy Pauly Jurgensen Sanchez. Saying this fight is tough is and understatement, it's damn near impossible to win emo. Jet is like 1 of 2 Smesh Hoes I'm legit below in terms of skill, the other being none other than the Young GOAT John Wayne. Colby has informed me that he fears nothing and will put Pauly through hell as he looks to climb up the SYN rankings. My guy's confident in the face of adversity, what more can I ask for really?

That's it for Camp Cave Gang updates this week. If you didn't like this write up then you're free to receive a Golden Shower from me, the FUTUREGOAT. Just link your top 100 p4p ranked fighter and I'll find him an opponent.

GANG SHIT!!

#FUTUREGOAT

#BFM

#ThePettyKing

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Jet don't need the GOATs help to take down Grumpy & Optimal's love-child.

Fake news. I never had an interaction with Grump and Optimal mentored that bum Scott so it's impossible he also mentored the FUTUREGOAT

And the GOAT is not supposed to take sides when his disciples square off, it's not fair

35 minutes ago, MauriceSimmons said:

Fake news. I never had an interaction with Grump and Optimal mentored that bum Scott so it's impossible he also mentored the FUTUREGOAT

And the GOAT is not supposed to take sides when his disciples square off, it's not fair

The Book of Karter is strong and Jet has the dark arts on his side.