Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander

Alexander is a great guy.

Also, hes faster and has muay thai experience, my money is overwhelmingly on him.

Alexander is faster to the punch, has better boxing and is much improved from his previous ufc fights. Kimbo has no huge ko power like people say he does, I think He'll get killed in this fight.

I also see Houston winning this fight. He has eight weapons and Kimbo has only two.

But if Kimbo decides to use his size advantage and turn it into a wrestling match.. who knows.

According to Houston Alexander's website, his styles are wrestling and Muay Thai. Considering Kimbo's complete lack of ground skills, I think Houston should hope Kimbo tries to turn it into a wrestling match.

Of course, Alexander's website also lists his professional MMA record as 8 - 1, so who knows whether any of the information is accurate.

http://www.houstonalexander.net/bio

You cant completely rule out kimbo, his time on TUF has probably greatly developed him as a fighter, and he hasnt fought since week 2 so you dont know really what can happen. I've never been a houston alexander fan and i really dont see him winning.

But have suspect chins, Kimbo has slightly better defense but Alexander has much more power. I would put my money on Houston but it wouldn't surprise me if Kimbo happened to find his chin first.

Poor Kimbo is still being used as a sideshow freak fighter. That's all this fight is going to be: two old school type brawlers slugging it out and whomever gets that one lucky punch will be the victor. I have nothing but love for Kimbo because he seems to sincerely have a desire to improve his ground game, but he'll probably always be nothing more than a slugger with a puncher's chance.

Poor Kimbo is still being used as a sideshow freak fighter. That's all this fight is going to be: two old school type brawlers slugging it out and whomever gets that one lucky punch will be the victor. I have nothing but love for Kimbo because he seems to sincerely have a desire to improve his ground game, but he'll probably always be nothing more than a slugger with a puncher's chance.

And the most tragic part is that he doesn't even seem to hit hard enough to have a punchers chance against anyone with a decent chin.

Gotta go with Alexander. Hes shown hes a very dangerous striker. Most probably a much better one than Kimbo. But I think Kimbo is a little dangerous. He does have some striking skills compared with fighters like Big Country.

Why is Houston a faggot? i like him he will KO Kimbo

it'd be funny if the came to the center of the octagon and started making out like in the movie bruno.

As long as there is black on black crime I'll be happy. I'll really be happy if Houston knocks some of Kimbo's gold teeth out. I'd laugh and laugh seeing his mouth piece fly out with dirty ass gold teeth being flung into the audience.

Either way, no matter what happens in this fight (since it means diddly shit as far as MMA goes) nothing is better than both of y'alls AV's. :notworthy:

You cant completely rule out kimbo, his time on TUF has probably greatly developed him as a fighter, and he hasnt fought since week 2 so you dont know really what can happen. I've never been a houston alexander fan and i really dont see him winning.

I don't really think his time on TUF will have improved him as much as being in the gym with top fighters and coaches. His coach on the show was Rampage, as much as I love seeing the guy fight I don't like seeing him coach. Kimbo will have had better training between leaving the house and the actual event. I still think Alexander will end it quickly, first minute or so.

kimbo can cut off that huge knob of a belly button and lose 5 lbs right there :P

Haha nice or jus shave his beard or sumting...

My money's (the very little i have) on Houston , even doe he's been gettin knocked out a lot latley, hes much more versitile, i tink

Who knows doe , anyting could happen espically considering ther both black .. Opps did i ?

nah im black so its okay