M M A Presents 100,000 Tournament

HBK

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk58/rian2ny/Fighter.jpg

M M A Organization, TFP Graphics, MMA's Best Nutrition and Crippler's Corner decided to start the New Year with a great start for MMA. On Jan 1st 2010.

We are all welcoming the best Welterweights in MMATYCOON World to join the $100,000 challenge. 8 of the best Welterweight Fighters we can find. So not everyone will be included so please do understand if your fighter is not picked. We will start the Tournament on Jan 1st 2010 TUESDAY. PM me here or In-Game for Links to fighter.

All fighters will sign a 1 fight deal and If the fighter wins he will move on and get another contract to fight the next round. Fighters that lost will be eliminated and be out of competition. MUST Be in LOS ANGELES to fight so please be aware. Fighters dont have to be LA Born and everyone is welcome to join, the fighter just have to be in LA before the fight.

Prizes:

1st Prize (Champion) $100,000 + Clothing + Supplements for a year

2nd Prize 20k + Clothing + Supplements for a year

I will be Updating this thread when we include fighters in the tournament so please check this thread for the Fight Matches (PM will be sent too)

*** Pekko "Brownie" Persvako CONFIRMED

VS

*** Jay Mitchell CONFIRMED

*** Zacharia Steele CONFIRMED

VS

*** Joe "Microbe" Garelli CONFIRMED

*** Jebidiah Knepp CONFIRMED

VS

*** Marshall "No one is above the" Law

*** Mikio "Flame666" Okita CONFIRMED

VS

*** Mickey McCarthy CONFIRMED

Thanks to TFP Graphics, MMA's Best Nutrition and Crippler's Corner for making this tournament happen.

Any Questions please feel free to ask.

Additional News:

The Owner of Demonic Inc. has just come to a completion on a 1 time only deal between Demonic Inc. and M M A. Just announced the New Years Day Tournament start, Will Brawler has signed the dotted line for Demonic Inc. to choose the Night awards for the New Years Day Event. Thats right, the fighters will fight and give there blood and guts for the fans, and Will Brawler, Owner of Demonic Inc, and Demonic Clothing will be picking the awards.

You maybe asking yourself why is this? Well the answer is simple. Demonic Clothing and Demonic Drugs will be providing the rewards for achieving the KnockOut of the Night, Submission of the Night, and the Fight of the Night. All Winners of the previous 3 catagories will recieve the following.

KOTN Winner - $2k, 10 Pair Custom Gear Demonic Clothing, 10 Poison Q-143 Weight Loss), 10 Super Steroids (Q-150) Muscle Bulk, 10 Brazillian Cocaine (Q-150) Stamina, 10 Q-150 Recovery (He has it on order not sure of the name though.

SOTN Winner - $2k, 10 Pair Custom Gear Demonic Clothing, 10 Poison Q-143 Weight Loss), 10 Super Steroids (Q-150) Muscle Bulk, 10 Brazillian Cocaine (Q-150) Stamina, 10 Q-150 Recovery (He has it on order not sure of the name though.

FOTN Winners - $2k, 10 Pair Custom Gear Demonic Clothing, 10 Poison Q-143 Weight Loss), 10 Super Steroids (Q-150) Muscle Bulk, 10 Brazillian Cocaine (Q-150) Stamina, 10 Q-150 Recovery (He has it on order not sure of the name though.

That is right! $2,000 Each Winner, and Both Fight of the Night Winners, 10 Pair (10 Tops, 10 Bottoms) Custom Gear from Demonic Clothing including Gi's, Singlets, or Skins. and 10 of each 4 products carried by Demonic Drugs. That is 140 Days worth of each supplements plus the Clothing. Listed above are the actual Quality drugs you will be recieving.

Meanwhile Check out Demonic Clothing and Demonic Drugs for Sponsorships, and cheap but high quality supplements and gear!

Thanks Demonic Inc.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk58/rian2ny/Fighter.jpg

M M A Organization, TFP Graphics, MMA's Best Nutrition and Crippler's Corner decided to start the New Year with a great start for MMA. On Jan 1st 2010.

We are all welcoming the best Welterweights in MMATYCOON World to join the $100,000 challenge. 20 of the best Welterweight Fighters we can find. So not everyone will be included so please do understand if your fighter is not picked. We will start the Tournament on Jan 1st 2010 TUESDAY. PM me here or In-Game for Links to fighter.

All fighters will sign a 1 fight deal and If the fighter wins he will move on and get another contract to fight the next round. Fighters that lost will be eliminated and be out of competition. MUST Be in LOS ANGELES to fight so please be aware.

Prizes:

1st Prize (Champion) $100,000 + Clothing + Supplements for a year

2nd Prize 20k + Clothing + Supplements for a year

I will be Updating this thread when we include fighters in the tournament so please check this thread for the Fight Matches (PM will be sent too)

Thanks to TFP Graphics, MMA's Best Nutrition and Crippler's Corner for making this tournament happen.

Any Questions please feel free to ask.

lol and the race is on

well i dont have a fighter to send myself, heh. i had a fighter in my org who was mildly interested in joining...but i think it'll be tough for other orgs to send out good fighters if they have to fight somewhere else every 2 weeks. in a normal situation it could work, but if you were looking for good guys from other orgs...i dont know if it works as well.