• Synchronicity
    • Combate
    • Sucker Punch Pro Series
    • Dynasty MMA
    • SMASH Fighting Championship
    • RISE Fight League
    • ENIGMA

16463632682438.jpg
Tagnarach Kamara (15-0) is currently a Free Agent and looking for a home. The undefeated welterweight fighter is the #2 ranked welterweight in the world and #26 P4P fighter overall.

Fresh off his 10th consecutive title defense at RISE Fight League, and his 9th straight knockout victory, the rowdy Irish striker hits free agency with a bunch of hype and momentum.

Easily the hottest prospect on the market, his management team has turned to the public to see where the next chapter of his career should begin. While the poll ultimately won't dictate where Tagnarach Kamara signs, they'll at least be taken into consideration for the few poor souls that still venture these forums and cast their vote.

"Tagnarach Kamara could easily defeat the highest ranked welterweights in the land." Chris Karter claims with confidence. "Raate Road. Joad Cressbeckler. These guys are lightwork for the best fighter to come out of Ireland in many years."

"Fighters like Road and McWrestler pose threats to him on the ground, no doubt." He continues. "But they couldn't withstand the power. Kamara has the touch of death. Opponents wither under his strikes."

It's thus far been proven true, with only a handful of fighters being able to survive until the distance against the self-proclaimed greatest fighter from Ireland in ages. Kamara had started his career as a lightweight, going 4-0 with 3 straight KO's until the snowflake London fight commission forced him to move up welterweight before he killed a man in the cage with his power.

"Precision beats power. Timing beats speed." Kamara tells the media. "I am fortunate enough to have all four attributes. I have the power, the precision, the timing, and the speed. I can nuke any fighter on the planet."

So where should he sign?

1415893171image.jpg16191664511603440069Combate%20Logo.jpg
1636834755SuckerPunchOrg_Logo_Unrestrained.png16727827491616449871hkD1tFx%20(1)%20(1).jpg
1620264916Logo.jpg1615088298xYVwGjKK_o.png

If it isn't a matter of where he should sign,
who should he fight next?

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Raate Road #2 P4P Raate Road (29-4-1)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joad Cressbeckler #7 P4P Joad Cressbeckler (32-10-0)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kaki Mountain #41 P4P Kaki Mountain (26-13-0)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - D.C. Benny #44 P4P D.C. Benny (19-14-0)

There's always the option of returning to the RISE Fight League and mopping up some fighters in a division that he has already cleaned and cleared, but it's obvious that Kamara is ready to move on to bigger and higher hyped challenges..

16341807471547786602LogoEyes.gif

• Upvote 2

16767739099982.png

D.C. "Unagi Power" Benny (358168)

170 lbs, Sucker Punch Pro Series

Coming off a four fight KO streak of Sucker Punch Pro Series' top contenders, D.C. Benny happily welcomes any challengers. Although Benny usually only speaks through unintelligible Japanese grunts, he was recently quoted on the potential matchup with Kamara, " It maka my dick har' rike a samurai swor".

• Upvote 4

Top 25 Welterweight Division

Raate Road Finland.png - Combate *
Joad Cressbeckler United_States_of_America.png - SYN
Tagnarach Kamara Ireland.png - Free Agent
Dude McWrestler Pakistan.png - Combate
Get Wet About Don United_States_of_America.png - Dynasty
Kaki Mountain Finland.png - SMASH
D.C. Benny Japan.png - Sucker Punch
Tam Yu Tai China.png - GAMMA
Oliver Robson England.png - Odense
Gregor Marek Czech_Republic.png - Odense
Marko Jankovic Georgia.png - Odense
Norman Boma Belgium.png - Special Olympics
Matrix Man Greece.png - Combate
Frank Morrison Canada.png - SYN
Vasil Petrov Bulgaria.png - Sucker Punch
Kronos Doomsday United_States_of_America.png - Dynasty
Mason Jones Canada.png - Sucker Punch
Keisuke Matsuzaka Japan.png - Sucker Punch
Rock Romero Cuba.png - ENIGMA
Seamus O Brien Ireland.png - Special Olympics
Miami Vice United_States_of_America.png - SYN
Mario Benedetti Uruguay.png - SYN
Angus MacArthur II Scotland.png - SYN
Roland Weudke Germany.png - GAMMA
Carter Wright United_States_of_America.png - Combate
Raphaël Ambrosius France.png - Dynasty
Dougal McCraken Scotland.png - GAMMA

1 hour ago, soyster89 said:

Go to WVT and attempt to clean out a larger weight range of fighters (170-205).

1. I already have a fighter at WVT in 205.
  2. Not a single fighter in WVT LHW division ranked top 100 p4p. Wanderson Machado #20 P4P but after ganking his hype and stealing his belt, there'd be nothing else in the division.
  3. OCD with consistent weight divisions i.g.
  4. Many moons ago I tried to convince Alfredo to inherit the RISE WW division.

1 hour ago, Rambo said:
  1. I already have a fighter at WVT in 205.
  2. Not a single fighter in WVT LHW division ranked top 100 p4p. Wanderson Machado #20 P4P but after ganking his hype and stealing his belt, there'd be nothing else in the division.
  3. OCD with consistent weight divisions i.g.
  4. Many moons ago I tried to convince Alfredo to inherit the RISE WW division.

1. Move Kenny Smith to HW like he was going to before he went back to his vegetarian ways. 

2. Barely a technicality. The proud warriors of WVT are on such rapid upward trajectories that whilst what you say is currently "factual" it won't be from this weekend onwards and each weekend after that. 

3. I can find some online pharmacies to help you with that. 

4. WVT is the result of splitting with RISE in the first place due to having too many fighters to even sniff at a profit.  

• Like 1

How is the decision making going for you?

For me after Tam Yu Tai defeated Joad Cressbeckler and became number 1 at WW, GAMMA is best option for Tagnarach.

You could fight the winner of Karmax and McCraken and then take on the winner of Tam Yu Tai and Weudke for the title.

Hope it all goes smoothly no matter where you decide! Tagnarach has incredible career.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ibearagimov said:

How is the decision making going for you?

For me after Tam Yu Tai defeated Joad Cressbeckler and became number 1 at WW, GAMMA is best option for Tagnarach.

You could fight the winner of Karmax and McCraken and then take on the winner of Tam Yu Tai and Weudke for the title.

Hope it all goes smoothly no matter where you decide! Tagnarach has incredible career.

Thanks for your input.

However interesting the Kamara vs Tam Yu Tai fight is, everything else GAMMA has to offer is a significant step down the latter. Not trying to knock the org, welterweight divisions in most of the organizations are pretty thin or spread out, but not a single top 20 ranked welterweight outside of Tai (#1 WW).

I'm leaning towards signing Kamara with SYN, SPPS, or Combate, because no matter how many times I slap it around, I just can't Get Wet About Don.

• Upvote 1

16463632682438.jpg1629813811Nyt%20logo.jpeg
Tagnarach Kamara (15-0-0) shocks the MMA world and breaks the twitter when he signs a 3 fight deal with Odense MMA.

"I love the message: Fight or Die." Kamara tells reporters. "That is what I am here to do."

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gregor MarekMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Oliver Robson
Gregor Marek (12-0-1) and Oliver Robson (15-4-1) are top 10 ranked welterweights in the world, and Kamara cited both fighters as a reason for signing with the Odense MMA organization, stating that he has his sights set on both of them.

"Gregor Marek's up first. We're both undefeated. The fans will love it. Once the belt is mine, I will crush the dirty Brit from Newcastle." Kamara says. "I'm not here to compete, I'm here to takeover."

• Like 3

This is best choice and I am very excited.

Robson is on a 7 fight win streak and Marek is undefeated champ like Tagnarach with both being top fighters at WW.

Both will engage with Tagnarach on the feet (at their own demise)

Very fun fights coming up and if Marek and Tagnarach fight it will be best undefeated vs undefeated fight.

Best of luck!

• Upvote 1