PFL-14

kenlow73

If you've never played before, we makes picks from a pick'em thread that I create for every UFC Event.  Since I usually work everyday there is an event, Picks must be posted by 11PM EST the day before an event, this ensures that I know you posted them before the fight and not having to guess if the fights had started already, as the old rule was before the start of the first early prelim.  It's a 20k buy-in to play (maybe up for discussion), top three with most wins at the end of the season get an in-game cash prize (though most roll this back into the next season)

Kenlow73 Paid

PJ Jones (Gator) Paid

The1rstSaint (Butch), had to retype that, for some reason I typed Bitch...

Fallen Angel Paid

Gonzasco Paid

Jacman Paid

Rei

• Upvote 1

Guys, feel free to send me the 20k, anytime, preferably sooner than later, and before the season ends...

Working on a website, with everybody who's made picks, winners, historical records, coming soon...

pfl_logo.png

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, Fallen.Angel said:

Wow this is nice!

I've only did a few pages, this is one of them looks like...

https://pfl.kle2vp.us/contrib.htm

• Upvote 2

I'm doing a Hall of Fame page on the website. I have my own ideas on who should be in there but who do you guys think should be in there?

• Upvote 1

Let me know if this site works for your guys. Also, Congrats to Fallen Angel and Jacman...

http://pfl.kle2vp.us/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Rei said:

I used to be decent at picks during my betting days lol - sign me up

which event are we starting with?

Started with last week.

16 hours ago, Rei said:

Damn it! I didn't see the separate pick'em thread for this week's and hadn't returned in time for last.

I'll go and post my picks for this week's now, although I understand its way past the time limit you gave so its cool if it doesn't count.

yeah. the rule is mainly in effect because I usually don't get on between Friday night and either before the event ends or after it. But I got on today and saw your posts.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I though about doing this but didn't.  But now with a pick missing, it might be beneficial. So, join this if you're on Discord...

https://discord.gg/snCXswTf

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...