GOAT Middleweight Boxer

Columbo

• 2 weeks later...

Interview with 

Bernard "B-Hop" Hopkins Jr (397987)

16913312549579.png

Tell us a bit about your (your fighter's) background.

Man, you know who I is. I'm not just one of the best middleweights ever, I'm one of THE best ever. Not many come close to my longevity in the game, especially since I only started learning late while in prison. I'm Philly born and raised, and you know we bring it.

How do you describe your (your fighter's) fighting style?

I'm smart. I got long reach. People think all I do is counter punch, but I can bring it. Don't discount my heart either. Look at my last fight! Hagler got me good, but I came back and knocked him out clean.

What happened in your first round fight? Were you pleased with your (your fighter's) performance?

I'm happy I got the win but there's still a lot to work on. He got me with a couple of really good shots in the first round. I'm happy I got the chin to deal with it, but there won't even be that opportunity next time.

How's training going?

Yeah it's good man. Most of my teammates at House of 1000 Corpses are into that MMA thing you know, but there are some elite boxers. A couple of guys there just grapple. But I'm learning from everyone you know? The facilties are good.

Which fighter or manager will you enjoy beating the most?

I'm not thinking too far ahead to be honest. Just fighting the guy in front of me at each step until I win this whole thing. That means Eubank is next. He scored a nice knockout and the English are loud fans, but I plan on silencing them.

Who do you consider the biggest threat?

Hard to say man. Can I say me? If not, maybe Duran. Seems like he's got a good mix of chin and power and brought it to the tournament.

What makes you (your fighter) a candidate for GOAT? And are you going to win this?

My longevity makes me the GOAT. I'm also with a camp that just won the Tycoon World Cup. They know how to prepare people for these things.

Who cuts your hair?

I keep it baby bald for aerodynamics.

• Upvote 3

Interview with 

Randy "The Leamington Licker" Turpin (397967)

16914600067498.jpg

I grew up in Leamington with just my mother to raise me and my 4 siblings. She taught us to fight for everything and I guess it stuck.

My fighting style can best be described as Power. I may be the best boxer technically, but I'm definitely the strongest, toughest guy in the ring.

What happened in your first round fight? Were you pleased with your (your fighter's) performance?

My opponent kept tackling me!! The heck is going on with that? I'm glad I won, but I definitely wasn't expecting that to happen.

How's training going?

Talking about training is pointless. I'll show you what I got in the ring.

I Think Hopkins looks like a real threat. Taking out Hagler is no mean feat, so of course he is the one I want to beat the most.

What makes you (your fighter) a candidate for GOAT? And are you going to win this?

I'm going to win this all. The only thing that stopped me in my past life was fighting too young and building up damage. Even Sugar Ray Robinson couldn't handle me at my peak. Don't underestimate me just cause I'm partially deaf in one ear. I don't need to hear you to beat you.

Who cuts your hair?

My ma has always cut my hair. I don't need nothin fancy to beat people.

• Upvote 3

Interview with 

"Sugar" Ray Leonard (397950)

16910007298914.png

Born in Wilmington, North Carolina Ray Charles Leonard was named after his mother's favorite singer Ray Charles. At age 3 his family moved to Washington D.C. settling in Palmer Park, Maryland when he was 10.

His Dad Cicero worked as a Manager at a supermarket while his Mom Getha was a nurse, he went to school at Parkdale High. Leonard was a shy kid and his childhood was pretty ordinary apart from almost drowning in a flooded creek in Seat Pleasant, he read comic books & played with his dog, and never got into trouble in or out of school.

Ray's older brother started boxing before him, managing to pursuade Ollie Dunlap to form a boxing team at the Palmer Park Recreation Centre and winning trophies which he proudly showed off to Ray, that encouraged him into the sport, mostly out of competition with his brother. 

Ray had a very impressive Career as an amateur which led him to semifinalist at the eastern Olympic trials, win the AAU NAtional Golden Gloves of Boxing a few times, the Pan-American Games and go on to win an Olympic Gold in Toronto, Canada. 

Speed, Power, Grace - Leonard's movement in the ring is like watching poetry in motion. He's an exciting fighter with exceptional footwork and balance who can technically & tactically out-box you or glide about the ring darting in and out to blast power-punches to out-punch you. Leonard loves to smile & showboat when happy but he can dig deep and has a nasty mean streak if he needs it. A true Warrior who can gut out a tough battle and he can compete & beat the very best in the world.

The way that he fights is a combination of skill & strategic thinking, many do not see fighting as an intellectual pursuit but the very best boxers have to be smart guys just to survive a round out there with the best.

Leonard is not the most powerful puncher, while he punches hard a lot of his power comes from how he puts everything together and while he lacks a granite chin he has excellent evasion skills.

He was a fan & friend of the great Bruce Lee and trained with him, picking up some of that man's philosophy & techniques, he also seemed to be even faster after that training too.

Ray was doing very well, but Tiger has an extremely powerful punch & Ray got caught, coulda happened to anyone as Dick is one of the great fighters.

How's training going?

Badly, Ray's not stupid just a slow learner, most guys his age pick up the fundamentals much quicker, this will be his achilles heel for as long as this tournament lasts.

I don't have any rivalries in this tournament, I prefer to be a respectful Manager unless someone starts talking shite.

RNGesus. Not being able to test for learning or hiddens can make a tournament very short-lived & unsatisfying if your dice rolls are bad, I think it is done to mostly keep the "Fighter Farming Experts" on a shorter leash and afford them a lesser advantage to create an even playing field which I begrudgingly agree with, so it has its Pros & Cons but with how MMAT dice can roll you are as likely to get a serious dud as a mediocre or great fighter and that can be frustrating and off-putting if you don't handle failure well.

If every tournament was no testing I think I would rapidly lose interest in participating altogether, luckily for me so far there's been a good mix available.

Absolutely zero chance of me or Ray being a GOAT this time around, the best he can hope for is an opportunity to shine the GOAT's shoes.

My fighter in life was an amazing boxer who won at 5 different weight classes and defeated many of the most recognised names in his era, but I don't think he has a leg to stand on in this tournament, he is crippled by poor learning speed so will quickly fall behind at least 1/3 of the competitors.

If he wins it then it will be by sheer luck and if I didn't have bad luck I would have no luck at all so I fully expect him to lose his next fight even if on paper he should win, just like last time.

Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?

No, I've told you too much already & saying any more will get me in trouble with the authorities.

Who cuts your hair?

My own, me, can't you tell? I'm not out here making billions from superstars just yet. Sugar Ray's hair is cut by the great stylist Roger Simon known as the "King of Harlem Hairdressers"

• Upvote 2

Interview with 

Dick Tiger (397961)

16912909577813.jpg

I was a Lieutenant in Biafran Army during the Nigerian Civil War of 1967. Due to my affilitian I have been banned from my Birth Country and now reside in Amsterdam. I have been frozen in time the last 50+ years in order to take part in this exciting tournament!

My fighting style is real simple I am Rough and Ruggish fighter. I break bones and prides every time i step inside the Ring.

I was not very pleased i wanted to finish him in the first 10 seconds. 

How's training going?

Training has gone very good, I find a gym here in Amsterdam that allow me to spar with my tigers. I really like Tigers!

I dont know any of these guys, but i will enjoy beating them all.

Myself And bred for tis you see, I train many Warriors in Nigeria. The rest of these fighters are not built like us.

My name is Dick Tiger, therefore i am GOAT

Nothing else really. just remember the name

Who cuts your hair?

I do my own hair, I dont trust anyone else!

• Upvote 3

Interview with 

Roy Jones Jr (398004)

16926247959462.gif

Tell us a bit about your (your fighter's) background:

I am an American boxer who has has held multiple world champions across four weight classes. I am one of the greatest American p4p boxers the world has ever seen. I primarily been mired in boxing all my life, and unlike the Olympics, I won't be leaving here with just a second place finish. 

Volume, volume, volume, overwhelm them and put them to bed. 

What happened in your first round fight?

Were you pleased with your (your fighter's) performance? He punched me in the face; I was seeing stars and from that moment I was just trying to get my paws on him. I know I slipped up and forgot the rules in my rage, I was not pleased with my performance nor result. But I will rise from the loser's bracket. Trust.  

How's training going?

Finally got back in shape after starting out a bit sluggishly, so now I'll be working on the finer details, should I win.  

Alfred Wintrybottoms

I am the biggest threat, my back's against the wall.. I can't lose anymore. 

What makes you (your fighter) a candidate for GOAT? And are you going to win this?

Despite our slow start, my hands are made of bricks, I didn't get a chance to show em off, but you'll see. Ya boy finna sleep shit.

Remember my name, you'll be seeing it more. 

Who cuts your hair?

Big Smoke, sometimes I slide to San Andreas to get a touch up. 

• Upvote 3

Interview with 

Chris Eubank "Simply the Best" (397974)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPUsMn8ZwWHmOBi8xv7Cp

Tell us a bit about your (your fighter's) background:

I had the potential to be a university professor or an astronaut, but I enjoy fighting and keeping fit, so I decided to become the P4P best boxer of all time. So here I am.

Boxing is like chess and I am the IBM computer of boxing. It doesn't matter what your style is, I'll make it awkward for you. Then I'll finish it when I get half a chance.

What happened in your first round fight? Were you pleased with your performance?

Yes. Garcia couldn't hit me and I knocked him out in just over a minute with a classy combo. Somehow I got a 16-day injury though. I think I must have pulled something making my trademark "rope jumping" entrance to the ring.

How's training going?

I've always worked hard and I still do.

My manager wants to beat that guy Crazy Horse - Just for a change.

Bernard Hopkins - And I fight him next. I think he looks like a favourite, but I'll be ready.

What makes you (your fighter) a candidate for GOAT? And are you going to win this?

Candidate? I am GOAT.

Who cuts your hair?

Style is very important to me, as evidenced by my tailored suits and trademark monocle, so I take my hair seriously too, even if I have very little left. I live in Brighton and that's the Queer capital of the UK, so the hair stylists here are even more outrageously gay than they are elsewhere. I prefer a hetero look, so I travel up to the north of England, where homosexuals do not exist, and have it done by a guy called Fred. Actually, his full name is "Big Gay Al" Fred Powerbottom. Most people just call him Alfred.

• Upvote 5

Round 2 Preview

What's up, it's ya boy CH back with a preview.

I must admit, I was planning on doing a review to help out, but then promptly got busy and now I'm just gonna refer to the last round in my last hour preview where appropriate. That's what happens when you engage with unpaid unprofessionals!

We had some really interesting situations that popped up. For a bunch of Middleweight GOATs, there was a lot of little things that weren't quite right for a boxing match. I thought these guys were professionals? Anyway, the word on the street is that the commission has tightened up the ruleset and the referees will be right on top of it. No more slapping, punching from mount, and definitely no takedowns! Leave the touchbutt in the park, not in the ring.

I have decided to split it into two posts covering The Wieners and The Precarious Pickles.

The Wieners

Kinda like the main card. The guys that won the last time are trying to keep doing that so they don't have to cash in the 2nd chance.

Hopkins Jr vs Eubank

We'll start with the main event, aka the two most hyped guys at the moment, aka probably the actual GOATs. Both could not have had much more different fights. Hopkins Jr went through a rockem sockem war with Haglar before somehow slapping him and then KOing him, while Eubanks took a total of one punch landed cleanly before KOing Garcia. Logically, it's also meant that Eubanks got a whopping 16 day injury and will be carrying some of that into this bout, while Hopkins Jr is going into it fresh as a daisy. I'd like to imagine Garcia hit Eubank so hard with his one punch it spun his head around so furiously, cartoon style, that it was the centrifugal force of that spinning that kept Eubank upright. So yeah, pretty good for fooling the referee into thinking you weren't KO'd, but not very good for the injured brain department. Luckily for Eubank, the tweety birds doing laps just above his head has told his last braincell to wear actual boxing gloves, so he's got that going for him. It's still a clear aesthetics win to Bernard Jr though, because Eubank still really looks like he does get his hair done by Alfred. There have also been rumours that Bernard Jr's preparation hasn't been the best. He's missed a few sessions here and there due to management being busy (read: apathy), but on the bright side, he should be fresh for the occasion.

I recently tried a fight with an injured fighter, somewhat just out of interest, and it SUCKS. Don't do it people. While Hopkins Jr's chin is a bit undetermined at this time, Eubank has to be the underdog with the injury. Hopkins Jr to win the 1st and topple the tournament heavy hitter Monkey to the lower bracket (I've just jinxed myself haven't I).

Last minute edit: I just noticed Eubank knocked out a granite chin. Oh lawd, everyone's going to laugh at me if I lose this one, but it's a real possibility.

Tiger vs Duran

In the co-main, we've got the heavy hitter in Tiger vs the granite chin in Duran. The scary thing is, I suspect both also have some chin (in Tiger's case) and power (in Duran's case). What the hell guys? No need the roll cheatcode creations next time. Tiger withstood a barrage from Leonard in their first round fight, before laying him out cleanly and then rubbing it in by sitting on top of him like one of his tigers. It remains to be seen if the 'very strong' Leonard was putting much into his shots. If he was, Tiger definitely has a chin. If he was more point fighting, then it's a bit more up in the air. Duran on the other hand took advantage of heavy hitter Mundine overextending, and made him pay. His percentage of shots landed to ones thrown was pretty poor, but boy did he make it count when he connected - with two knockdowns and the finish from only four head shots! It really fits his nickname of "Stone Hands" but he might need to upgrade it after demonstrating his granite chin to go with his chiselled looks.

In predicting the outcome for this one, we're going to have to consult the astrology and the mystical powers that show us signs - particularly in names. Dick Tiger is a GOAT name, but I notice he's from the Grappling Wolfpack alliance. This is boxing fellas, not touchbutt. Duran on the other hand is from the Super SMESH Brothers. SMESH is definitely closer to what they're expected to do, so for that reason, I predict Duran to win in the 2nd or 3rd after both fighters have taken a few hits and are a bit more tired.

Cotto vs Turpin

If I didn't know better, I'd almost think this is some freakshow fight like Mr Pickle vs Dye at DMMA or something out of Pride. Cotto, as we know, had a pretty unusual setup for a boxing tournament with his primary focuses. He's since brought up his boxing some way, which indicates manager Rocket has obviously cheated and obtained someone who is capable of learning at least something (unlike the rest of our stupid boneheads). This approach didn't seem to hinder him too much, hitting Hearns with some precise boxing before putting him away in the first. The lanky fighter has popped some very high KO power and will be using this reach and his more kickboxing-style of boxing to keep Turpin away. Turpin on the other hand is a whopping 13cm shorter without the special Hoarse Pills, despite the exact same walking weight as Cotto. WIth no clinching involved, he could find it a bit harder to get inside Cotto, but he does have a granite chin to help with that and, on paper, has the better traditional boxing skillset for now. He emerged victorious in probably the whackiest first round fight of them all, with fellow SMESH competitor Jones Jr doing all sorts of loose shit that would have got him DQ'd if not for the fact that Turpin won anyway. There was even grappling involved! Heathens! Turpin demonstrated being quite adept at "standing the fuck up", which could assist him with beating the count if he gets knocked down against Cotto. However, the thing that stood out to me was that his output over the 3 rounds was extremely high and he still also had energy left in the tank. A very impressive output - could it be an indicator his conditioning is top tier?

Despite this and his granite chin, my prediction will be that the length advantage Cotto has could prove to be quite frustrating - particularly since he's also got immense power behind it. Turpin still has more than a puncher's chance because it doesn't feel like Cotto's chin has truly been tested, plus some concerns about his traditional boxing skillsets in a boxing fight and gas tank. Cotto's going to be coming into this fight with slightly less than 100% energy, which could be a difference if it goes long. I think it's also fair to say it's hard to really judge where Turpin is after his first round fight. Turpin probably has to be reasonably aggressive, and that might just fall into exactly what lanky Cotto wants so he can counter. Cotto by (T)KO end of the second or Tiger to possibly win by UD if it goes that far and he can weather the storm.

Toney vs Castro

In the last of our wiener's list, we have Toney vs Castro. It's again a fighter with noted heavy hands (Toney) vs another granite chin (Castro). Are Monkey and I the only idiots who decided not to roll such things on the wieners list? Apparently so! And again, two very different first round fights. Toney used his heavy hands extremely well, pouring on an incredible pace vs Steele. This was probably a great tactical decision, because Freddy Steele was born in 1912 and would be like 111 now, so probably has the same cardio as noted MMA Tycoon pioneer Frito Lei. Steele's age aside, Toney's output was truly impressive - very similar to Turpin's fight, but with a bit less touchbutt. Toney has also been hard at work in the lovely public gym I mentioned before, and improved his boxing skills on paper. It's just occurred to me that the boys I've sent there may have inadvertently been helping train Toney via elite sparring, but we've kept that a secret from Hopkins Jr and I hope you all don't mention it to him either.

Castro on the other hand, fought short and sweet. Despite being over pretty quick, his output during his fight wasn't that slow either. He came out of the gate like a bull, not letting Canelo settle at all. A deadly DOUBLE combination (a double combo combo if you will) spelled the beginning of the end in that fight.

For me, there's still a few questions in the air. Toney has some power in his hands without it being astronomical power, but will he try and point fight, and how is his chin? It's not really been tested. Castro put in a great performance and has an iron chin, although his heart was not tested and while his power seems decent, a double combo combo landing can make pretty mediocre guys look good. He also came into his first round fight a little energy sapped and will do so again this time around (although by less of a margin) so there are questions on his preparation. Rumours are Castro tried some Taco Bell, assuming it's broadly Latin-esque flavours would help him feel more comfortable, only to discover all the rumours of its.... laxative... properties were true. A shitty situation for sure! My gut feeling is that Castro might win by brutal KO early again, but I favour Toney if it goes to a decision.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

The Precarious Pickles

Onto the guys down to their second chance. Pickles doesn't rhyme with that in the same way winners and wieners do, but you could say these guys are in a serious pickle. One more loss and they're outta here (and probably unemployed).

Steele vs Alvarez

Our first matchup sees two of the lighter and shorter competitors in this competition square off against each other. Both guys are also sporting tshirts instead of boxing gloves, which probably explains why they both failed to do much actual boxing in their first fights. This is boxing fellas, not a day at the beach! In his first round of fights, Steele had a good go but found Toney's defence far too hard to crack. He found some success down low to the body, but simply couldn't get his jab going which is a worrying sign given Toney is also one of the less lengthy fighters. Luckily for him, Canelo is even shorter, so if range matters, now is his chance. Steele is a bit hard to figure out because he was introduced as someone who prefers standup (whatever the fuck that actually means), which is bloody lucky because it's boxing! You do need to be standing. While it appears his opponent went for more of a point fighting avenue, Steele's chin must still be ok given he stood up to a fair few shots by the heavy handed Toney.

Alvarez on the other hand didn't really get to demonstrate too much other than he has near mythical levels of KO power. He didn't have the chance to get anything going other than swinging at air viciously twice before being swarmed by Castro. Naturally, it brings in questions about his chin. However, if Castro's power truly is pretty high, Canelo's chin might not actually be as horrible as we thought, given he stood up fine to the initial combo before being knocked down by the follow up (and neither were the finishing shot). I'm really keen to see this fight, and I'd have to flip a coin about it. I think on paper Alvarez might catch Steele if Steele decides to point fight, but Steele is coached by Rush, and any Rush fighter is just one little nudge away from possibly going APE PACE which could really make life for Alvarez a bit tough. But then what if Alvarez doesn't get caught early and counters?! Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z. Regardless of who wins, I think this ends with a KO.

Jones Jr vs Hearns

This is a tough one to call! Jones Jr had a bit of a moment in the first round. Most would call it a moment of madness, with all the DQ worthy shenanigans that occurred only to still lose the decision anyway, but maybe it could be a moment of genius? No one actually really knows what he'll come out doing next. He's got heavy hands, he's got a manager who has won a boxing tournament before, and he's also one of the heaviest guys (if not the heaviest) in the competition. Hopefully this fight he's managed to stay out of Popeye's to stop gaining so much weight, and to actually spend time listening to his coach's gameplan. Hearns on the hand is the lengthier fighter, but didn't have the best time against the even longer Cotto. He goes into this fight with a much leaner build but a distinct hair advantage despite being managed by Eubank's hairdresser. He will need to tighten up on his combinations if he doesn't want to be swinging at (h)air all day but I don't think his KO loss is a cause for panic just yet. I'd hazard his chin is still not too bad, given Cotto has huge KO power and was just hitting everything all day. Hearns has also increased his capability in Muay Thai recently - perhaps inspired by Jones Jr's tape from his first round of doing everything except boxing. It could indicate he's been working hard on some striking defence or similar is my guess.

I actually don't know how to call this one Jones Jr on paper has the better KO power, but I suspect Hearns has better learning and a chin that isn't absolutely terrible. I went with eenie meenie miny moe and it chose Hearns in what would probably be an upset!

Mundine vs Leonard

Another interesting fight with must win stakes! Leonard comes into this with a hair advantage and quick hands. In his fight with Tiger, his output was there and he was connecting. Arguably you could say he was probably well on his way to claiming the first round. Leonard was winning.... until he wasn't and instead on the canvas KO'd. Manager Bob Slay also chose the brave path trodden by tournament host Monkey, his part time hairdresser (Al)Fred, and yours truly of not rolling anything apparently too significant in KO power nor super chins. This is generally not a good idea! Despite Tiger having some heavy hands, it does pose some questions about Leonard's heart and chin. However, he appears to have applied himself in training, upgrading his boxing skills and pounding the weight room.

Mundine on the other hand comes in as a heavy handed fighter who applied himself well in his last fight. He was moving actively around the ring and connecting with shots, but arguably expended a bit too much of himself swinging big looping combinations that had no hope of landing before getting clipped by Duran on the counter. You get the feeling that if he connects well, it could be lights out for Leonard, but he'd really need to tighten things up or risk being countered to oblivion. Interestingly, both fighters are the first ones I've noticed in the Pickle Party to have a noticeable morale gap. From his lofty high horse in the Wiener's bracket, Bernard Jr recommends both these guys to try winning to improve their morale, or change their clothes (you filthy plebs).

Both will be looking at bouncing back so they can be in their best mental space for the next round. I'm thinking Mundine if he catches Leonard early with a few punches, or Leonard on the counter if he survives the blitz.

Garcia vs Hagler

Our final fight to round out this next round, sees the granite chinned (but still apparently chinny) Garcia carrying an injury into it much like his former opponent Eubank. I dunno what happened in this fight between the two. Did they have lead in their gloves? How does a guy break his hand swinging at air? I dunno. This generally would put me firmly in the camp of favouring Hagler and his massive KO power, but Hagler's mental health state (aka morale) isn't 100% right now. Get your head in the game son, it's nearly fight time and Garcia is on the ropes!

In seriousness though, both these guys have the attributes to go all the way but just got a bit unlucky in the first round perhaps. Hagler has mythical KO power in his hands (only survivable by the true GOAT, Hopkins Jr) and Garcia has the super chin and punches so hard he shatters every bone in his hands with one connection. They also both have super experienced managers and it's a real shame we'll have to say goodbye to one of them, because I really believe the other could go deep.

Hagler to win by KO in the first, purely because of Garcia's injury.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16910007298914.png

This was a fight the fans of boxing won tonight, a 3 round war of high-level boxing.

Both of us had our backs on the wall & we both brought it, Mundine is a dog man, he took body shots no other human being could have taken, did you see that liver shot? Sure, Mundine winced but most men would have been floored by that punch I put everything on the end of that shot & he still kept coming. Plan was to wear him down but he was tough & it took a lot of hard work to chop him down, a true fighter's fighter.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

16910007298914.png

Well, that was a disappointment, my opponent never even showed up to fight, I hear his manager disappeared into the rainforest of Brazil chasing after a puppy & has not been heard from since, I hope he didn't get eaten by a crocodile, piranhas or hasn't become the love slave of a group of illegal tree-fellers.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

What's happenin' Monkey?

Comte went awol so Ray missed a fight, does Ray Leonard get moved to next stage or is the whole tourney awaiting his return?

If Comte didn't accept the fight I would imagine that Leonard gets the auto win?

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Monkeys awol. @Alfred to the rescue

I'm happy to set up the next round but I'm not entirely sure what's what. I'll post what I think is next and you guys can tell me if that's correct 

• Upvote 2

Ok, so what I can see from the bracket, the next round of fights should be

Roy Jones Jr vs. Sugar Ray Leonard 

Canelo Alvarez vs. Marvin Hagler 

in the Losers Round 3. This round needs to be decided before anything else. 

After that the next round of fights would be.....

waiting in the Losers Round 4 we have

Roberto Duran waiting for the winner of Jones Jr/Leonard

James Toney waiting for the winner of Alvarez/Hagler

And in the Semi-Finals of the Winners Bracket we have

Miguel Cotto vs. Bernard Hopkins

Let me know if that looks right and I'll set it up

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Alfred said:

Ok, so what I can see from the bracket, the next round of fights should be

Roy Jones Jr vs. Sugar Ray Leonard 

Canelo Alvarez vs. Marvin Hagler 

in the Losers Round 3. This round needs to be decided before anything else. 

After that the next round of fights would be.....

waiting in the Losers Round 4 we have

Roberto Duran waiting for the winner of Jones Jr/Leonard

James Toney waiting for the winner of Alvarez/Hagler

And in the Semi-Finals of the Winners Bracket we have

Miguel Cotto vs. Bernard Hopkins

Let me know if that looks right and I'll set it up

Legend.

• Upvote 1