When your fighter brings his F game.

Skuzbukit

As in F for Fail

A good match on paper (post-fight scout report).

dopey-git.jpg

But my guy decides he wants to sleep at the office...

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Arnolds's hands are dropping dangerously low here and Silalahi connects clean with a right hook that sends him down to one knee! 

...and a few seconds later...

Arnolds is holding his hands too far apart here. Silalahi throws a hard, straight punch right down the pipe and BOOM! Arnolds is out! That punch landed square on the jaw - what a shot!

He's gonna be mopping the gym floors for a month after that.

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

your guy was injured going into the fight?

No.

19 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

A good match on paper (post-fight scout report).

So it was strange given the skills should have favoured my guy if he could get it to the canvas, and his lesser experience shouldn't have seen him with his hands low / far apart in stand up..

The walkout text said:

These two fighters really are very evenly matched on the feet - it will be fascinating to see who can assert themselves in that aspect of the fight.

But Arnold does have a "stubbed-toe" level of intelligence, so maybe he was busy drooling on himself.

I hadn't seen this dumb behaviour in his earlier match-ups, some fight-engine RNG for village-idiot fighters maybe, will have to see if he makes a habit of this.

Chris Karter has wised me up that this was just "flavour text" for the head shots landing.

So it doesn't actually mean anything bad for my fighter, well other than the fact he got sparked.

Cheers that man for sharing the knowledge, put my mind at ease.