Fighter stuck in inactive org

Nutter

Hi there.

I have a fighter who is stuck in an inactive org. 

He hasn’t had or been offered a fight since 10th December 2023. The org has now become inactive, and his inactivity clause has dropped to one day.

However, it doesn’t seem to be working, and his inactivity count is stuck at zero. 

Is there a workaround I’m missing? Or can someone help?

Thanks a lot

2 hours ago, Nutter said:

Hi there.

I have a fighter who is stuck in an inactive org. 

He hasn’t had or been offered a fight since 10th December 2023. The org has now become inactive, and his inactivity clause has dropped to one day.

However, it doesn’t seem to be working, and his inactivity count is stuck at zero. 

Is there a workaround I’m missing? Or can someone help?

Thanks a lot

If it isn't giving him the option to leave the org after the clause should be up, it may be the same issue I was having.  If the org owner had previously offered him a fight at some point which you may or may not have declined, you will still be stuck if the other manager is MIA or doesn't bother to respond to the fight offer.  Or, if he accepted, and the org owner didn't remove the fight yet from the card despite a decline, he'll be stuck till the card goes off as well.  I doubt either of these is the issue here, as you said you hadn't been offered a fight though.  If it's the org I suspect, there were some wonky things going on with those contract inactivities for some reason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

If it isn't giving him the option to leave the org after the clause should be up, it may be the same issue I was having.  If the org owner had previously offered him a fight at some point which you may or may not have declined, you will still be stuck if the other manager is MIA or doesn't bother to respond to the fight offer.  Or, if he accepted, and the org owner didn't remove the fight yet from the card despite a decline, he'll be stuck till the card goes off as well.  I doubt either of these is the issue here, as you said you hadn't been offered a fight though.  If it's the org I suspect, there were some wonky things going on with those contract inactivities for some reason.

Thanks so much for the response.

I don't think it's a fight offer, as I haven't had any since his last fight.

The org is Heroes of Rio. Is that the one you had in mind?

Do you know if there's anything we can do about it?

5 hours ago, Jersey said:

Under the contracts link, there should be an option when viewing his contract saying 'Leave!', right next to the 'anonymous feedback' button.  That should do the job.

Unfortunately this isn't an option. 

The contract shows inactivity as zero, despite no fights or offers since 10th December. The inactivity counter just isn't moving. So the "leave" button isn't available.

Weirdly, all other contracts for my other fighters are fine, and work normally.

15 minutes ago, Nutter said:

The contract shows inactivity as zero, despite no fights or offers since 10th December. The inactivity counter just isn't moving. So the "leave" button isn't available.

You could try emailing Mike directly to see if you get a response.  Maybe you'll get lucky, he'll see it and log in to determine the issue.  

admin@mmatycoon.com

11 minutes ago, HareRumpler said:

You could try emailing Mike directly to see if you get a response.  Maybe you'll get lucky, he'll see it and log in to determine the issue.  

admin@mmatycoon.com

Thanks dude, I really appreciate your help. I'll do this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nutter said:

Ahhh, my bad.  I thought this was a newer manager asking how to get out once inactivity is up.  It sounds like there's something buggy with that org.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 12:23 AM, gunterm2009 said:

Yea definitely something buggy going  on. I Just noticed my other fighter same org was allowed to leave with inactivity clause. Yet 1 fighter still shows 1 day /0 inactivity and hasnt moved.   I emailed Mike. 

Thanks dude, good to know I'm not alone - although I'm sorry that your fighter is stuck too.

I have also emailed Mike.

Let me know if you get a resolution? I'll do the same.