New head kick KO's

It would be cool if there could be different types of head kick KO's for high level strikers.... for example spinning heel kicks, tornado kicks, front kicks etc. Same thing could be done for body kick TKO's if they end up getting added. The fancy ones like the tornado for example could be locked behind a "gate" where the fighter would need 15+ kicks and MT before they could pull the KO off. This idea is far from perfect but with a bit more thought it sounds like a pretty reasonable addition. 

Pros:

More variety when it comes to high level KT and MMA fights that end via head kick KO.

Cons: 

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, J0J0 said:

Id cut it down to 12. You don’t need to be elite to throw these type of kicks.

and also maybe an option to have a more flashier style that would unlock these kicks.

Flashy vs. Traditional

For more simple and traditional kicks like a front kick, I agree that it should be around the 12 range but for the fancier kicks like the tornado, I feel like it would be very difficult for a fighter to KO someone with a tornado kick IRL so that should be up at 14-15.

Anyone can throw kicks at a bag but not everyone can actually manage to land the kick and cause enough damage to KO a man. Especially when it comes to the higher level kicks that are fancier and more complicated.

• Like 1

Head kick KO's is quite good idea but...

Let's do a lot of type kicks, depends on a fighter level of Muay Thai and technique of kicks. For example 14-15. Tornado Kick, Front KickSpinning Back Kick, The Push Kick, Kicks To The Body, The Side Kick, Spinning Head Kick, Roundhouse Kick, Axe Kick, Crescent Kick, Hook Kick, Calf Kick, Cut Kick etc.

Also let's make the knees and low kicks and elbows more effective, that would be good for the stand up fights. Would be awesome to see Flying Knee KO, Spinning Elbow KO etc. Something what could be less common, but it happens, would be good if fighter can be injured or just TKO when his legs would be destroyed by opponent devastating low kicks, it sometimes happens in fights.

That would be perfect for stand up game and Muay Thai fighters.

#8LimbsRules #MuayThai

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

They're different levels of rare, but a lot of these are already there. Front kick/spinning back kick/push kick are semi-common body kick flavour texts, axe kick is a rare headkick KO finish and so is Flying Knee (which yeah, unfortunately has little to do with the actual knee secondary).

I'm all for more flavour text and I think it could be a good thing to stir some community engagement, but head kicks landing are already pretty rare. I'd prefer concentrating on more text for your stock standard punches and clinch stuff.

On another note entirely, apparently low kicks used to be some kind of broken and would really gas your opponents to an extent where it was problematic. So I hear from some of the Dino-saurs anyway. I personally used to think they were pretty useless in their current state, but I mix them in now and then because my opinion on them currently has changed a little plus also I think people were catching on that I didn't like throwing them. I do agree though on trying to maybe make an engine tweak (again, another topic) to make elbows/knees a bit more useful outside of just clinch. Give me a step in elbow! Terribly underutilised in real life mma and non-existent here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As in stand up game little changes we also need maybe little bit changes on the ground. Devastating elbows on the ground? That would be awesome. Not only the striking on the ground, but also the subs.

How about technique submissions finishes? Maybe new to working on the ground? Also, for red belts, maybe more types of subs like Ezekiel Choke, Von-Flue, The Twister etc.

Also, maybe little changes in grappling matches game plans? It's really hard to set them up for me, lol.

37 minutes ago, Curix said:

As in stand up game little changes we also need maybe little bit changes on the ground. Devastating elbows on the ground? That would be awesome. Not only the striking on the ground, but also the subs.

How about technique submissions finishes? Maybe new to working on the ground? Also, for red belts, maybe more types of subs like Ezekiel Choke, Von-Flue, The Twister etc.

Also, maybe little changes in grappling matches game plans? It's really hard to set them up for me, lol.

They do have elbows on the ground, one of my guys with zero elbows rocked a guy on the ground with one. It’s sad that that is just flavor text because he couldn’t actually drop an elbow, it’s just your average ground and pound. I think that on the ground, if you have no punches, you shouldn’t have good ground and pound. You also shouldn’t get the elbow or knee text when your fighter can’t do either of those. 

57 minutes ago, Curix said:

I reckon from brown belt - red belt, 1 - 2 new submissions should be given to fighters for every belt they get and then fighters with white - purple belt should have access to all of the current submissions in the game. Seems like an easy enough change since I don't think the game engine would need to be tampered with.