AWC 2024

Fireballer34

Viper Club (which is practically One Man Wolf Pack Too...2) is in the process of putting together a team.

We've got two people semi-dragged into it (myself and another who will both have to fire fighters to join lol) and just finalising a third (between a guy who is even more reluctant than us, a 2nd guy who is even more reluctant than that guy, and a 3rd whose feelings are currently unknown).

2 hours ago, Daudy said:

Viper Club (which is practically One Man Wolf Pack Too...2) is in the process of putting together a team.

We've got two people semi-dragged into it (myself and another who will both have to fire fighters to join lol) and just finalising a third (between a guy who is even more reluctant than us, a 2nd guy who is even more reluctant than that guy, and a 3rd whose feelings are currently unknown).

lol as long as you’ve got 3 people those people can be as reluctant as possible for all I care.

Lately I’ve been very busy with in game and out of game things, and I feel like I don’t have much time for running this tournament. I owe it to the people who have signed up already to make this tournament happen, but I don’t know if I can do it all myself anymore. That’s why I’d greatly appreciate it if someone else either took over the tournament or at least helped me out a lot with it. If nobody volunteers, I will try to do it myself but just know I wouldn’t be incredibly invested in it. Thanks for your help everyone.

12 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

Lately I’ve been very busy with in game and out of game things, and I feel like I don’t have much time for running this tournament. I owe it to the people who have signed up already to make this tournament happen, but I don’t know if I can do it all myself anymore. That’s why I’d greatly appreciate it if someone else either took over the tournament or at least helped me out a lot with it. If nobody volunteers, I will try to do it myself but just know I wouldn’t be incredibly invested in it. Thanks for your help everyone.

With the lack of interest I don't think anyone would blame you for shutting down the idea for now. Perhaps you can have another go down the line when you have more time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

With the lack of interest I don't think anyone would blame you for shutting down the idea for now. Perhaps you can have another go down the line when you have more time.

Might be true, I was hoping we could get 3 more teams and go through with 8, but hopefully in the future there will be more active alliances who are willing to participate.