Values bug

Buks

I dont know if its just due to me but when i go on any one of my fighters page, there is no numbers for skills anymore, its just says wonderful and etc word-wise, for primaries, secondaries and physicals. Also if i click on the A where i see all my fighters and their skills and what is about to pop, in the parenthesis before there was skill number, but now for all my fighters it is 1 in every single parenthesis. I donk know if this is some sort of bug or what but it anoys me very much...

No, trial is still going, it started like 2 days ago and im talking about regular fighter page, as you click on fighter and you see who he is, for all my fighters and all their skills on that page i see just word wise what skill value they have, also for other playes fighters primaries, i dont see skill value number anywhere on the page anymore, just words, and its not due to vip as it is a free feature hahahaha.  But besides that when i click on A in the every parenthesis there is only number 1. It all happened yesterday, i was looking at them and all of a sudden i noticed that and i thought it would go this morning but i see that it did not. I'm not this noob, this is some kind of a bug

11 minutes ago, Buks said:

No, trial is still going, it started like 2 days ago and im talking about regular fighter page, as you click on fighter and you see who he is, for all my fighters and all their skills on that page i see just word wise what skill value they have, also for other playes fighters primaries, i dont see skill value number anywhere on the page anymore, just words, and its not due to vip as it is a free feature hahahaha.  But besides that when i click on A in the every parenthesis there is only number 1. It all happened yesterday, i was looking at them and all of a sudden i noticed that and i thought it would go this morning but i see that it did not. I'm not this noob, this is some kind of a bug

For the first part of your bug, if you go to your manager setting, (the portfolio tab) you can turn back on beginner mode, which is the thing that shows the numbers on the primaries skill value. 

1 minute ago, Fireballer34 said:

For the first part of your bug, if you go to your manager setting, (the portfolio tab) you can turn back on beginner mode, which is the thing that shows the numbers on the primaries skill value. 

Yeah i did it just before. Thanks