International Federation of MMA™

Introducing………

INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF MIXED MARTIAL ARTS

IFMMALogo.jpg.11c652a0e3f64578ed3cd42f1ce06c51.jpg

IFMMABanner.jpg.1f4636979078cca01a012d1d3268b7ed.jpg

IFMMABelt.jpg.33846e3d7e30bba8c98c96d6a3744739.jpg

Owner/Recruiter/Matchmaker/Writer/Graphic Designer: John Hughes

IFMMA will be a 403k+ ID restricted org based out of Helsinki.

Our main focus will be on 18-year-old creations, with a longer-term view of building up the roster with talented young fighters, however we will be signing fighters of all ages with an ID of 403k+

Rules - MMA / Cage / Judging System – 10 point must

Standard Fights 3 x 5 minute rounds

Title Fights 5 x 5 minute rounds

Weight classes – 145lbs / 155lbs / More divisions will be opened in due course

Monthly rankings

Event previous/reviews

Fighter and Manager of the year awards

All org media will be available on our: Official Forum Page / Org Page Latest News / Tycoon Times

Tournaments for all weight divisions to crown inaugural champions

Core Values

The cornerstone of IFMMA will be excellent manager relations, which I think is the key ingredient to successfully running an org and also excellent flexibility with your fighter.

IFMMA will be an org focused on 18-year-old project fighters and to keep everything fair, fighters will always be matched against a fighter at most a year apart in age.  I will have this approach until the ID is fully developed.

As IFMMA's main focus will be on 18-year-old creations who will need a lot of training, as a standard rule I will only offer fights to younger fighters every 3-4 weeks.  If you want more time between fights to train your fighter, be sure to let me know.  This will be no problem.

If you want your fighter to fight more often, say every 2-3 weeks, send me a message and I can certainly arrange this.  Again, this will be no problem.
I hope to build good relationships with the managers who are willing to take a chance on sending their fighters to my org and my aim will be to book fair and relevant fights 2-3 weeks in advance to give you time to accept the offer and set your fight tactics. 

I want to be known as an approachable, flexible org owner, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any issues or want to discuss anything.  I will do my best to address any issues and work out a solution which suits everyone.

Contracts

Starting contracts will be $1,000/$1,000/$1,000 for 5 fights

The org is starting with just the $50,000 loan and although our starting contracts are considered low, as soon as we can afford to, we will offer higher contracts.

Affiliated Sponsorship

All fighters who sign with the org will also receive sponsorship of $1,500 each, from our affiliated Clothing and Nutrition Companies -  Empire Fight Gear and Empire Nutrition.

Sponsorship will be over a 4-month period.  This extra cash will no doubt come in useful, especially for newer managers to help with supplement and clothing costs etc.

So effectively, when you add the $1,000 signing bonus, and the 2 x $1,500 sponsorships  -  each fighter will receive benefits equivalent to a signing bonus of $4,000.

Please Support IFMMA And Make It Great!

I have had numerous very kind offers of funding to help start this org. I have kindly said no as this is partly an experiment to see if an org can make it with just the 50k starting loan.

Instead, I ask if managers could create new 403k+ 18-year-old project fighters to fight in either 145 lbs or 155 lbs divisions on a lower wage for up to 5 fights.

I would really appreciate your support. You won't regret it. This is going to be one of the best run orgs in MMA Tycoon!

Message John Hughes (in game - as I will get your message much quicker than on the forums) if you want to sign a fighter with the org.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

IFMMA 1 Announcement

IFMMA 1 has been booked for Saturday 6th April 2024 at the 400 seater Micro Arena in Helsinki.

Quite a few managers already thinking about creating and signing up a new 403k+ 18 year old fighter at either 145 lbs or 155 lbs!

IFMMAPoster2.jpg.63e5adeef7a918e95e07c67c985a4768.jpg

I would really appreciate your support. If you are thinking about it, lets get your fighter signed up!

• Like 3

IFMMALogo.jpg.11c652a0e3f64578ed3cd42f1ce06c51.jpg

IFMMA are proud to announce the following 16-Man Tournaments:

Featherweight Championship Tournament (145 lbs)

Details And Sign-Up here: 

Lightweight Championship Tournament (155 lbs)

Details And Sign-Up here: 

DO NOT MAKE POSTS TO SIGN UP HERE - DO IT ON THE TOURNAMENT THREAD - THANKS!

IFMMABanner.jpg.1f4636979078cca01a012d1d3268b7ed.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

IFMMA Sign First Merchandise Deal

IFMMA are delighted to announce the signing of Empire Fight Gear™ as our official Merchandise Partner!

EmpireFightGearLogo.jpg.72a53b2e72b0f62b491c1de5e8116369.jpg

Empire Fight Gear™ is a fledging clothing company also based in Helsinki, and have already been sponsoring fighters contracted to IFMMA.

This Merch Deal will enhance our event revenue, and we are looking forward to a long and successful partnership.