TUF 11 Chuck Liddell vs Tito Ortiz

i just can't get excited about the prospect of these 2 fighting again, tito has been lackluster in his last fights. he always preaches about cardio but it seems in his fights he looks totally gassed by the 3rd round and becomes a punching bag unless he gets the lay and pray takedown. as for lidell it's tough to say, i think he's still a great fighter but i think he's lost some of his speed or something and keeps getting tagged.

i'd like to see maybe GSP as a coach against the #1 contender or maybe even Nate Marquardt VS maybe someone like Chael Sonnen.

Great, I can watch Tito get tko'd a third time.

Thanks Dana, this is about as exciting as tuf 9.

TUF 9 was a lot more exciting than TUF10 which was the worst ever imo.

but yeh, this next tuf is crap in terms of coaches, lets hope they actually get some young, hungry fighters on the show this time and not some IFL veteran, a street fighter and a bunch of washed up NFL players.

Great, I can watch Tito get tko'd a third time.

Thanks Dana, this is about as exciting as tuf 9.

you dont have to watch it, :suicide_anim: i agree prob not the best fight but better than nothing,why bitch about it just dont watch simples

but yeh, this next tuf is crap in terms of coaches, lets hope they actually get some young, hungry fighters on the show this time and not some IFL veteran, a street fighter and a bunch of washed up NFL players.

I thought TUF 2 was probably the most boring to be honest.

Chuck and Tito may not be the perfect fight for right now but they were pretty succesful coaches on their previous TUF shows. I love Rampage and found him entertaining at times on both his stints as a coach but his actual coaching was awful. Is it not better for the future of the sport that we have good coaches bringing through decent fighters rather than idiots running around fighting with each other in the house and making us laugh but giving us some mediocre guys that will be cut after a fight or two?

I have no problem at all with the coaches, because at this point, they're two old men who need each other badly. I don't think either of them could handle contender level fighters now, and with their pride and the money the UFC is spending on them, it would be a waste to have them fight cans. From the UFCs standpoint, at least one of them will get a victory out of this, which will allow the hype machine to rumble into live for a few money-spinning matches more. Plus Ortiz-Liddell is a solid headliner for a card in money terms.

Far as the season goes, it means I get to laugh at Tito and watch Chuck use his Russian sauna-torture on some more people. Its all good....

Omg what a bs. I hope that granpa Liddell can KTFO Tito to coma so I don't ever have to listen/watch him again. Only positive thing in this upcoming season is the weightclass. at least so far. ;P

Am I the only one who views this as really good picks. Surely TUF is about the future of the sport learning from people who have fought at the top. You can not argue that Liddell and Ortiz are major players in the history of MMA. I'd rather have these 2 people teaching the future of MMA and suffer through 1 bad 2 minute slug fest then have another season of awful coaching.

I hope they do the "fight to get in the house" thing again. I think TUF 10 could have really used that, since a couple of those guys just looked like they didn't belong there. But I guess they couldn't risk Kimbo not even making it in the door.

Personally, I though TUF10 had a mixed bag. The reality is that Heavweights carry so much more of everything that it can be a KO fest or one of those long grueling matchups that just looks like two rock'em sock'em robots standing toe to toe swinging.

Am I the only one that absolutely can't stand Rampage? He just turns out to be a jackass in both his stints on TUF. Just makes me want to claw my eyes out watching him show that the only person he cares about is Rampage.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I loved rampage, he was funny, and ok he wasn't a good coach but like he said, he wasn't there to be a coach, thats why he had a coaching team. (He also picked the powerhouses which is what i would have done)

On the fllip side the missus prefered Rashad.

Liddell will be better than Tito but he'll just be a hard task master more than anything. The WC is probley the wrong one with Marquardt. Kimmons and Silva its a pretty solid WC IMO.

Never mind eh, at least it'll give me ssomething to watch