More Awards/Award options for events

Suggestion: Allow more awards to be handed out post events

Suggestions Description: I'd love to be able to hand out more awards after an event. The Sub of the night is obviously no good to me being a KT org, so i'm limited to just a KO and fight of the night. In particular i'd love a Performance of the Night award to be able to hand out, and maybe even the option to hand out multiple KO awards

Pros:

• Fighters get rewarded for putting on a great/dominant performance (performance award)- not just KO's getting rewarded
  • More fighters getting rewarded for KO's/great performances

Cons:

• I dont make as much profitĀ šŸ˜€

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

FOTN - The best fight of the night, makes sense it is x1

SOTN - The best Sub of the Night, makes sense it is x1

KOTN - The best KO of the night, makes sense it is x1

POTN - Performance of the night, this is the one I think should be awardable multiple times and if the Org owner wants to it could be to both fighters (so long as they have not already been granted an award) of any given bout too, its the Org owner's money and if they liked how a fighter fought they should be free to give them a reward, heck a fighter could lose & still have actually fought better.

4 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

FOTN - The best fight of the night, makes sense it is x1

SOTN - The best Sub of the Night, makes sense it is x1

KOTN - The best KO of the night, makes sense it is x1

POTN - Performance of the night, this is the one I think should be awardable multiple times and if the Org owner wants to it could be to both fighters (so long as they have not already been granted an award) of any given bout too, its the Org owner's money and if they liked how a fighter fought they should be free to give them a reward, heck a fighter could lose & still have actually fought better.

I think all awards could be given multiple times a night, like you said it's the org owners money should be their discretion but i'd happily just take a performance award multiple times tbh. I suppose you could jusgt call them KO bonus, Performance Bonus etc, instead of " Of the night" if the wording is throwing you off

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea. I think rewards for fight / KO / Sub works well, however, there should be an option to replace it with a performance bonus in case there was no specific finish at the event. I'm not a fan of increasing the number of awards though. There's already a win bonus in contracts anyway. Too many rewards per event will diminish their value.

That's a fair enough opinion, but I believe that it is up to each org owner to determine wether they believe it diminishes the value of the awards or not.Ā 
Personally, i wouldn't choose to use multiple awards at every event, but in certain ones I would like to give more than 1 KO award for instance.

But as i,said before, for me it's more important to be able to give a performance award, as I've found myself wanting to give one at almost all of my events. And I've actually been giving them out by sending the manager a re-neg offer with the performance bonus from the fight added to the signing bonus. Of course, it would be much easier to be able to do this as a normal award bonusĀ 

Ā 

• Like 1