Fight history

Wavmaker

1 hour ago, BLOODSPORT said:

Still not fixed, wth, worst game

Sure vlad would do it, Mike told me he’s working on translating the game into other languages. Now that there is someone else on the team, I bet Mike is doing nothing but avatars, mails, and overseeing vlad and the rest of the development. If he’s mailed there is a chance he will fix it.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer34 said:

Never said you were lying, there are other ways to find the fight. This isn’t the biggest fish to fry right now, it will be fixed eventually.

So now you are accusing me as if i have done something wrong? instead of telling the owners of this game to do something, you focus on accusing me,  It is not my fault i am losing vip time and being frustrated and ranting if the owners are man enough to reply to my messages, unless you are the owner?

26 minutes ago, BLOODSPORT said:

So now you are accusing me as if i have done something wrong? instead of telling the owners of this game to do something, you focus on accusing me,  It is not my fault i am losing vip time and being frustrated and ranting if the owners are man enough to reply to my messages, unless you are the owner?

Why do I get the feeling that you are screaming at me right now? How could I possibly be accusing you with that message I just sent? I don’t want any trouble, just calm down and accept that this won’t be an instantaneous fix, just find the find using other methods. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer34 said:

Why do I get the feeling that you are screaming at me right now? How could I possibly be accusing you with that message I just sent? I don’t want any trouble, just calm down and accept that this won’t be an instantaneous fix, just find the find using other methods. 

Why accuse me of screaming at you? instead of focusing your energy and hate on me, focus it on the owners. Remember this is a paid game, if this is free to play then they can choose to do maintenance for maybe 10 long years if they want, but for paid games this is unaccetable specially not replying to my messages about this issue. And did i fail to mention there are other options with bugs i just didn't screenshot making the game useless to me an waste of paid vip

4 hours ago, BLOODSPORT said:

Thats what i have been telling like one of my fighter

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=385555

My fighter https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=402750 aso does not have that win in his record, we were fightting against each other lol. But for me the fights is finished in fight offers, its not like in your case but Ego told me that he cant book me fight in Banzai yesterday cuz its not letting him, so it seems as that the fight is still not finished idk.. So it really bothers me also as i cant fight with him now for no reason

50 minutes ago, Buks said:

My fighter https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=402750 aso does not have that win in his record, we were fightting against each other lol. But for me the fights is finished in fight offers, its not like in your case but Ego told me that he cant book me fight in Banzai yesterday cuz its not letting him, so it seems as that the fight is still not finished idk.. So it really bothers me also as i cant fight with him now for no reason

Yeah.. so frustrating mate... the real problem is that no one from those running this game is even responding... even messaged Mike about this but got no reply... at least they give us explanation/update on what the hell is happening...