*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

Juggernaut Cain Marko heard about the comments made by the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey Vachon and had the following to say

"First off you arent a Champion, actually you never were. You beat some kid in who had only got a title shot by default. So you beat some kid and then lose your belt....ALL HAIL THE CONQUERING F*CKING HERO! As for my manager giving you a sponsorship, I told him to give you the sponsorship so you would have some money to help pay for your hospital bills. Get in my head.....Bah. My fists and elbow will crack open your skull, thats how I'll get in Your head. I dont want to waste any more breath on you, everyone knows Im the Juggernaut and you are a little bitch."

Gateau" Maurice Vachon [ 63925 ] You know, I was just reading the last edition of TypeOut, and I felt... targeted, by Chris Nylan's expression of a "one and done kind of champion". I'm not saying that he was pointing at me personally, but I felt targeted by it nonetheless... Truth is, maybe Steve the H put me in a championship bout too early in my career, but I ain't the one to blame for it. But I have set a goal for myself... Shut up my detractors and prove to the SFO Montreal and the world that I can indeed be a true Super-Heavyweight Champion in SFO Montreal. But unlike the first time, I won't be rushed into it. I said I would rip one of Flatley's limb apart on my way to get there, and I almost did if it weren't for the referee ringing the bell in just about a minute or so after the fight begun. But before Tatov's title, I want a rematch against Ping, just to show that he got a bit lucky the first time and that I can make him suffer the same fate as Flatley. After all, I lasted longer than anybody else before me against Ping with 4 rounds. But before I get Ping, it seems that our greedy leader wants me to beat Cain Marko to a pulp first. Fine by me. Cain Marko, aka The Juggernaut... I may not be Pr. Xavier, but I know that the trick to beat him is to get into his head. And it should especielly be easy without his stupid protective helmet. So here it goes, let's see if this works... How does it feel to know, Marko, that your own manager gave me a sponsor deal mere days before our fight together? Is that a sign of a possible lack of confidence in your abilities to defeat me? Food for your thoughts, Marko... Remi Lebeau is playing behind your back.

PAIN Commentary

Good luck with your fights!

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1669/painb.jpg

185 lbs Red Patricia v Constantine Barca 185 lbs title

185 lbs Lamar Arrington v Arthur Dent

205 lbs Niko Sanders v Gen Anduw

265+ lbs Alex Duquette v Crazy Face

185 lbs Bob Probert v Alden van den Kieboom

135 lbs Peeta Mellark v Dexter Devine

155 lbs Suk Spartakus v Rick Diculous

265+ lbs Maurice Vachon v Cain Marko

265 lbs Chad Wagner v JD Chilltown

265+ lbs Sigfredo Pineda v Al Rothstein

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1669/painb.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4170/digdeep.jpg

170 lbs Corey Stevenson v Randall Harris

265 lbs Rashad Green v Tony Mantegna

265 lbs Asim Ferhatovic v Sergei Dragonov

265 lbs Louis Freese v Squirmy McGee

205 lbs Corporal Clegg v Amir Verdune

185 lbs Tupfama Mbamba v Kublai Congo

265+ lbs Emeka Shakur v Billy Hayes

145 lbs Jesus Alejandro Uriza v Rafael dos Santos

155 lbs Brian McBride v Mauri Ruoska

135 lbs Patryck St Pierre v Shave Face

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4170/digdeep.jpg

Juggernaut Cain Marko heard about the comments made by the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey Vachon and had some stuff to say

As Maurice's manager, all I'm gonna say is that Maurice did a damn fine job with this interview by managing to make his opponent loose his cool a few days prior to the fight! A feat that not many people can brag about!

Maurice is happy that he followed interview lessons at Phil Stone Media Academy. His investment paid back 2500$! Should easily cover any hospital bill, if need be. Otherwise, I'll send flowers to Marko's room after the fight, I heard he already has a room reserved at St-Luc's.

Say hello to the SFO's new middleweight champion Constantine Barca. The second fighter to hold an SFO belt in Marcus Reynolds' Salvation Army.

First cross over champion. Main eventer of the SFO's highest rated event to date. Constantine Barca is truly saving the SFO in more ways than one. Steve has firm belief in The Messiah.

Great event! Highest rated and biggest payday for the SFO.

Congrats to Barca. JB called 7 out of 9, with one of the missed calls being a draw. Who's gonna start a bookie for the SFO so I can make some money to augment the chicken feed L. Steve the H. pays me?

As Maurice's manager, all I'm gonna say is that Maurice did a damn fine job with this interview by managing to make his opponent loose his cool a few days prior to the fight! A feat that not many people can brag about!

Maurice is happy that he followed interview lessons at Phil Stone Media Academy. His investment paid back 2500$! Should easily cover any hospital bill, if need be. Otherwise, I'll send flowers to Marko's room after the fight, I heard he already has a room reserved at St-Luc's.

you will receive your flowers later tomorrow

BMM1 - Reach For the Top

Click to read

Hi folks- We here at the SFO headquarters are EXCITED! Those of us who work down in the hot, cruddy, linoleum-floored cubicle maze that L. Steve the H. so graciously keeps us in actually got to take a virtual tour of the penthouse office Steve calls home. Even though he made us take vacation time to watch the 12 minute video, it was worth it, because we got to see his solid gold toilet, his 10,000 square foot hot tub made from old growth redwood, his private pole-dancing aerobics workout area (Steve is always trying to keep his tummy tight for his Team Marvel playthings!) and his 14 armed bodyguards. We all felt so lucky that most of us forgot to complain about the dry dog food he is serving in the company canteen this week. But this great tour is not what we are excited about. What we are excited about is the first bout of the GOODFELLAS BMM tournament. All of the witty banter from team BIOBONDS and lame-ass crap passing for smack talk by team marvel is done. The incriminating photos of Dudley Fitz in Teletubby Cosplay gear and the photoshopped pics of the TEAM BIOBONDS BMM gym are in the past. There is nothing left to do but sit back and watch William the Patriot punish poor Kim Woo Jin. Anyway, there are 9 other bouts on the card that deserve our attention so let's get to it.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7848/bmm1.jpg

205 lbs Mirko filipovic v Rodrigo Mendez

145 lbs Mark Misirlou v Mike Hudson 145 lbs title

205 lbs Finnegan Brewzer v Damarcus DeVonte

145 lbs Benjo Hadzija v Brian Rude

155 lbs Taco Mcgibblets v Havoc Dugre

170 lbs Georges St Pierre v Oleewae Osie

205 lbs Jesus Jenkins v Juanito Salvador

145 lbs Kim Woo jin v William The Patriot

155 lbs David Bungur v Eric Dang

170 lbs Shaniqua Gorbdinkle v Erik Lehnsherr

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7848/bmm1.jpg

Typeout! Volume 13

After a completely chaotic week in which no less than 4 events were presented, Success Fight Organization took somewhat of a break and offered event at a more laid-back pace, with «only» 2 events last week. Apparently having more time to prepare those events paid off because the first one of the week, Ignite, was not only a sold-out success at Paddy O'Malley's Bar in Montreal, it also scored the highest event rating the organization ever had, nearly making it to the magical 100 mark. We'll get it soon, you'll see, it's just a matter of time. One of the main reason the event scored so high is probably the quality of the fights that were presented to the lucky SFO fans that were there to witness this little gem of an event in person. half of the fights that took place got a fight rating between 95 and 100%, which just naturally boost the crowd's appreciation and by the same token the event's fight rating. Another thing that helps ratings is fights that gets finished, and Ignite seemed to be all about finishing fights, as 9 fights out of 10 didn't need to go to the judges' cards. Aside from the one fight that went to a decision, 4 resulted in a KO/TKO and 5 ended in a submission victory. There was no controversy in that event, all the fights had clear and deserving winners. Let's pay our respect to those who earned it during this wonderful event, shall we?

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8417/bmm21.jpg

265 lbs Tom Joad v Dean Williams 265 lbs title

155 lbs Mark St James v Rodrigo Diaz 155 lbs title

155 lbs John Howard v Rich Fleming

145 lbs Samuan Prasoetram v Cameron Kard

145 lbs Joel Bailey v Ben van der Woerd

185 lbs Jimmy Highes v Bones Jones

135 lbs Raymond Yacht v Bryan Adams

170 lbs Sako Polumenta v Jebidiah Knepp

135 lbs Jill Leonard v Nick Naga

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8417/bmm21.jpg