*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1114/beastsm.jpg

Awards for BEASTS.

Mark St. James def Joe Mendes via first round TKO (Strikes) at 1:11.

Steve Tigerchelar def Nick Naga via third round submission (kneebar) at 1:35.

Axel Van Dam def Amir Verdune via fifth round submission (armbar) at 2:43.

Jill Leonard def Havok Merle via third round submission (armbar) at 0:35.

Bones Jones def Scott Ablas via TKO (strikes) at 1:05.

Corporal Clegg def Troy Reznik via submission (americana) at 1:01.

Razor Face def Brian McBride via unanimous decision.

Mauri Ruoska def Tommy Thunder via unanimous decision.

John Force def Finnegan Brewzer via submission (RNC) at 4:30.

Marvel Combat TKO of the night- The TKO of the night goes to Bones Jones as he dropped his opponent with a straight left after opening his defenses with a body shot!

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- Our submission of the night goes out to the army man, Corporal Clegg! Clegg quickly took his opponent down to side control and applied his americana lock. The lock had his opponent screaming and tapping out in mere moments as the fight only last a minute long!

Marvel Combat Fight of the Night- The Fight of the Night award goes to Razor Face and Brian McBride as they put on an exciting fight that the entire crowd loved! Though McBride put little offense together he showed his heart in this fight and will be known for it as he took a beating from his opponent. Razor Face gave the crowd all the excitement they needed as he put on a striking clinic on McBride!

Once again for all the winners you will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and Good Luck in your future fights

-Jack Shit, Owner of SFO Elite Montreal MMA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/SFOTripping.jpg

Charles Martel def Bryan Adams via first round KO (strikes) at 1:17.

Sir Didymus def Raymond Yacht via unanimous decision.

Awesome Alek def Jean Claudio Huaman via majority decision.

Jesus Alejandro Uriza def Urijah Faber in the first round via TKO (cut) at 4:36.

Barry McLean def Walter O Dim in the third round via KO (punches) at 4:22.

Cameron Kard def Arkadiusz Kaczmarek via unanimous decision.

Diego Sanchez def Tadhg Kieron O Dubhghaill via unanimous decision.

Will West def Mike Hynes in the second round via KO (punches) at 3:54.

Lindy Lawless def Wade Wilson in the first round via submission (arm triangle) at 2:24.

Jean Abia def Trey Oeuftete via unanimous decision.

Awards for TRIPPIN.

Marvel Combat KO of the night- The KO of the night goes to Charles Martel who successfully defended his bantamweight belt this event with a spectacular knockout! After rocking his opponent with a beautiful counter, Martel avoided his opponents desperate barrage of strikes easily to put him away with a vicious combinations. Martel showed his cold brutality with that swift KO.

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- Our submission of the night goes out to Lindy Lawless who came back from a demoralizing first round to score a take down for the eventually submission. Lawless, bruised as he was, pulled off an arm triangle choke out of nowhere and choked his opponent until he went to sleep.

Marvel Combat Fight of the Night- The Fight of the Night award goes to Cameron Kard and Arkadiusz Kaczmarek as they put on an exciting fight that consisted of a stand up war! The two duked it out and the fight even went to the ground for a short period of time. Both fighters connected in the stand up exchange and both left bruised, but both put on an amazing show for the fans!

Once again for all the winners you will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9712/78846737.jpg

Blood Face def Marcus Jones in the second round via TKO (cut) at 3:34.

Per Andersson def AS Kane in the first round via KO (punches) at 2:56.

Vladimir Kirkovich def Demian Baptista in the first round via submission (armbar) at 2:50.

Dave Schultz def Johnny Chace in the first round via KO (strikes) at 2:16.

Sir Brunswick def Nick Diaz in the second round via TKO (strikes) at 0:22.

Insolce Olvo def School Girl via unanimous decision.

Don Taco def Samuan Prasoetram via unanimous decision.

Pat Beaulieu def Mauricio Nicolosi in the first round via KO (punches) at 4:39.

Reggie Smith def Radar Black in the first round via submission (kimura) at 2:46.

Samuel The Rambler def Sean OKeefe in the first round via TKO (strikes) at 3:33.

Awards for DRINK DRANK DRUNK.

Marvel Combat KO of the night- The KO of the night goes to Per Andersson who showed devastating power in his fight. Andersson knocked down his opponent not once, not twice, but three times before rocking his opponent! Just goes to show that third time is a charm as Andersson let his opponent, who was still rocked, stand up, and then unleashed a ferocious combo on his unsteady opponent that put him down for the fourth time in the fight, though the difference in this time was that his opponent did get back up.

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- Our submission of the night goes out to Reggie Smith! Smith took his opponent down and beautiful transitioned through his opponents submission attempt. This allowed him to move into side control and instantaneously lock up a beautiful kimura submission for the victory.

Marvel Combat Fight of the Night- The Fight of the Night award goes to Insolce Olvo and School Girl. In this fight School Girl took the standing exchanges. But what won Olvo the fight was his ability to take School Girl down and ground and pound her all fight long! Now who doesn't want to see something like that (If you know what I mean, referring to last sentence) ;].

Hello All,

I made a very silly mistake, for the 2nd time!

I set Axel to fight Shultz but didn't set it to a title fight.

I apologize to both fighters. It was VERY careless on my part to set the fight for 3 rounds as a non title fight.

If Axel wins, he will retain the belt.

If Shultz wins, I will strip Axel (and the SFO will lose a lot of hype) and give it to the winner of Shutlz vs his next opponent.

Again, I apologize to the entire org as it is COMPLETELY my fault!

Please read your fight offers carefully

Steve.

Incorrect. Jimmy Butler picked Samuel the Rambler to win.

Rambler's size and agressiveness lead me to think a submission victory for Rambler is the likeliest end to this fight.

Get your facts straight.

I do this for fun and as a favor to Steve. Dudley Fitz has nothing to do with Jimmy Butler. Jimmy Butler has nothing to do with BIOBONDS. Don't confuse them. They are all separate entities.

Congrats on your wins.

Jimmy Butler/Dudley Fitz/Naamsaap predictions go 0-4 for the Face fighters tonight--good work buddy!

I looked back before you responded and did see that The Rambler was predicted to win. Good job. Historically, that gives you 1 right prediction. I didn't edit my post because I don't care about you .

Separate entities they are if we were to speak about "roleplaying"; however, you destroyed that aspect by taking out of the roleplaying experience in that interview pre-fight commentary. So I will do the same to you.

Dudley Fitz is Jimmy Butler. Jimmy Butler is Naamsaap. Naamsaap is Dudley Fitz.

Your guy is fighting one of my worst fighters, Sir Justin, soon. He is without a doubt one of my worst fighters. Let's see how you can handle one of my worst fighters.

on a completely irrelevant side note: BLOOD FACE YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough.

You didn't edit your post because you didn't think anybody would take the time to point out that you were lying. Actually I have several "right predictions." Go ahead and check the records if you like.

Way to give yourself an easy out. "My worst fighter" "my worst fighter" waah waah waah.

Give me a break.

Jimudleynaam Butfitsaap

I looked back before you responded and did see that The Rambler was predicted to win. Good job. Historically, that gives you 1 right prediction. I didn't edit my post because I don't care about you .

Separate entities they are if we were to speak about "roleplaying"; however, you destroyed that aspect by taking out of the roleplaying experience in that interview pre-fight commentary. So I will do the same to you.

Dudley Fitz is Jimmy Butler. Jimmy Butler is Naamsaap. Naamsaap is Dudley Fitz.

Your guy is fighting one of my worst fighters, Sir Justin, soon. He is without a doubt one of my worst fighters. Let's see how you can handle one of my worst fighters.

on a completely irrelevant side note: BLOOD FACE YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, actually Sir Justin is statistically and by record my worst fighter.

you didn't think anybody would take the time to point out that you were lying

Anybody meaning...you? Like I said, I don't care about you, your reputation, words, life, etc... So no, it was not worth my time to go back and edit it saying you did have the rambler winning.

And it's funny. My worst fighter against your project clinch fighter. If you win, you will have beaten my worst fighter. If I win, I will have beaten your project fighter with my worst fighter.

It's a win-win situation. I've taken a lot of fights where I am almost guaranteed to lose. I speak from experience. Sir Justin is not guaranteed to lose despite being my worst fighter going against potentially your best? I don't know, I'll have to take a look at your fighters.

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- Our submission of the night goes out to Lindy Lawless who came back from a demoralizing first round to score a take down for the eventually submission. Lawless, bruised as he was, pulled off an arm triangle choke out of nowhere and choked his opponent until he went to sleep.

Man that pissed me off. This was Wades Last chance and leading up to his fight he got his strength and conditioning up to wonderful. I'm reading along.....he's landing lots of solid knees and elbows.....cut the other fighter. Round ends: So far so good. 2nd round starts, clinch right away-good sign, WOOPS! TAKEDOWN! SUBMISSION! OUT COLD!........ Congrats to Lawless.

Also I am sad to inform you all that Wilson is having his Mutant DNA Extracted and in 5 Days will be shot.

easy now Remi-- people were shot in WW2 by Nazis and some might get offended :nerdrage:

in all seriousness, I watched that fight and felt bad for you, but definitely respected the submission.

Can you ship my award clothing to Murder Face? he would love to wear some old school Link/Sonic/Mario gear

*edit*oh, and how could Blood Face not get the fight of the night!?!??!?!?

Yes. Anybody meaning, I suppose, me. No one else wastes their time reading the bullshit you and I are slinging. Please, don't flatter yourself thinking otherwise. You obviously do care a lot about what I say, do, think, etc. or you would not insist on continuing this pathetic attempt at a flame war. People who don't care about something don't waste their time endlessly spouting off about it in online forums. The only reason you would take anything that somebody you "don't care about" so seriously is that it hits too close to home. So, while I was definitely offended by your bringing up gassing and human incineration and let you know that, the rest of the small-minded bitching and insults don't bother me. You can rain those down on me all you like. I don't get my self-esteem from computers or the morons that use them to play tough guy.

Who cares? Exactly my point. You are giving yourself a big excuse. "You beat my worst fighter." I don't even know what project fighter means. Look at my record. I have lost 8 of my last 10 fights. Do you think A) I have any idea what I am doing or B ) even remotely give a fuck if my guys win or lose? If your answer is yes to either of those questions, you are even dumber than the way you write makes you appear to be.

no, actually Sir Justin is statistically and by record my worst fighter.

Anybody meaning...you? Like I said, I don't care about you, your reputation, words, life, etc... So no, it was not worth my time to go back and edit it saying you did have the rambler winning.

And it's funny. My worst fighter against your project clinch fighter. If you win, you will have beaten my worst fighter. If I win, I will have beaten your project fighter with my worst fighter.

It's a win-win situation. I've taken a lot of fights where I am almost guaranteed to lose. I speak from experience. Sir Justin is not guaranteed to lose despite being my worst fighter going against potentially your best? I don't know, I'll have to take a look at your fighters.

Sorry to hear about that Remi. I played a part in Wilson's unfortunate SFO career, having my fighter Martel beat him. That guy had guts, he took all I had to dish out but still didn't get knocked out.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be knocking me. I'm 0-8 in my last 8 fights. If anybody deserves a knocking, it would be me. Anyway, I'm a big boy and being made fun of doesn't bother me. Nor does getting knocked out in 8 seconds. Nice win, Danielle Steele.

Also, to clarify, my comment was not meant as a knock at Dudley. I forgot that was his fighter who was fighting Justin.

I don't want to get involved in the feud. I like both of you guys. :)

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7848/bmm1.jpg

205 lbs Mirko filipovic v Rodrigo Mendez

145 lbs Mark Misirlou v Mike Hudson 145 lbs title

205 lbs Finnegan Brewzer v Damarcus DeVonte

145 lbs Benjo Hadzija v Brian Rude

155 lbs Taco Mcgibblets v Havoc Dugre

170 lbs Georges St Pierre v Oleewae Osie

205 lbs Jesus Jenkins v Juanito Salvador

145 lbs Kim Woo jin v William The Patriot

155 lbs David Bungur v Eric Dang

170 lbs Shaniqua Gorbdinkle v Erik Lehnsherr

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7848/bmm1.jpg