*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

In the ring, after the co-main event fight at WORTHY for the HW title.

Joad holds his title and addresses the crowd fresh off of his knockout victory:

"I am sorry that was not the most exciting fight for the first few minutes. I think the knockout that ended up coming made up for it. I said all along that Dos Santos was dangerous and he proved it very quickly. He managed to get me down, which I didn't think he would be able to; as much as I have trained in jiu-jitsu, the plain fact is that he is more dangerous than me on his back. I was caught a little off guard and basically waited for the ref to stand it up -- Was surprised it took as long as it did. NOTHING was happening."

"Once it got stood up, I delivered. That's what I do. Thanks to all of you for coming tonight and please come see me fight again. I'm Tom Joad, the SFO heavyweight champion."

End speech.

I'm so pissed at the [Face] Fighting team-- 12 wins in a row only to get upset with my underground fighter Terror Face and then lose to my Rival Fred Hanks.

I hope the SFO can do something about this shitty situation. ButtstAsh face is fighting this weekend against some super-unknown freak; we will try to make it an upset but it looks like it will be another loss. ShaveFace versus Hamsho is another bout that is sketchy-- Shave has turned out to be a dud as well, so it looks like dud versus dud...except I have been giving Shave the best training possible. If i lose that fight, I might just have to step into the ring myself.

The upcoming TUF SFO is going on locally among the Terror Factory fighters; I don't know who to cut because frankly a lot of them are pissing me off.

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1597/torn.jpg

185 lbs Red Patricia v Jimmy Highes 185 lbs title

155 lbs Rick Diculous v David Bungur

135 lbs Peeta Mellark v Patryck St Pierre

265 lbs Cyborg Sanchez v Chad Wagner

170 lbs Luc Clark v Erik Lehnsherr

170 lbs Kill Face v Suk Spartakus

155 lbs Robert Nicholas v Eric Dang

265+ lbs Sigfredo Pineda v Puncho Pound

185 lbs Dan Wasabi v Bob Probert

145 lbs Benjo Hadzija v Rafael dos Santos

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7105/shutdown.jpg

185 lbs Lamar Arrington v Arthur Dent

170 lbs Aleksey Ivanov v Luke McKendrick

170 lbs Georges St Pierre v William Butler Yates

135 lbs Dexter Devine v Andy Henderson

265+ lbs Cain Marko v Alex Duquette

170 lbs Santiago Huerta v Chris Miller

205 lbs Jack Dempsey v Gen Anduw

265 lbs Banner Cobalt v Squirmy McGee

265+ lbs Crazy Face v Al Rothstein

185 lbs Alden van den Kieboom v Steve Squishy

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/383/bangup.jpg

265+ lbs Poppa Ping v Igor Tatov 265+ lbs title

205 lbs Juanito Salvador v Rodrigo Mendez

265 lbs Tony Mantegna v Sergei Dragonov

145 lbs Mark Misirlou v Brian Rude 145 lbs title

205 lbs Mirko filipovic v Davis Macdonnell

265 lbs Louis Freese v Dick Richards

155 lbs Taco Mcgibblets v Sun Ce

185 lbs Tupfama Mbamba v Tyson Drew

155 lbs Havoc Dugre v Rich Fleming

205 lbs Jesus Jenkins v Kevin Kilbane

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad174/camradio/NoFearcopy.jpg

Date: 02 May 2010

Hello SFO Fight Fans! Guess who? It's Steve SFO, proud owner of the best fight org in the game trying my best to bring you some commentary that doesn't suck. This Sunday NO FEAR will feature some of the SFO's best talent. Thanks for supporting the SFO and hope you enjoy the read.

Hakim Hamsho v Shave Face

Our first fight features Mr Terror's "Shave Face" vs. Mr McDubree's "Hakim Hamshoe". Hamshoe has proven to be a bit of a dud for Cause and this will most likely be his last fight for the SFO. After the win, Shave Face will start taking on some real competition. Beware the Faces everyone, they are getting the best training available.

Shave Face (68695)

I suspect this will be a difficult fight. My opponent has an edge on me but I am rather unpredictable. The FACE team has been training me well. All of us are more worried about ButtstAsh and his fight.

Igor Ulanov v Piere Dolinski

SFO Superstar "the Big Pounder" and his opponent, "the Puma". Both of these fighters are managed by non-VIP managers. Both managers have winning records so this should be a good one. Good luck to you both!

Mike Hudson v Bj Penn

A very tough Shane Mullin's fighter, Hudson, will square off against Mr Gray's, Bj Penn. Penn has a losing record and Shane's fighters hardly ever loose. Neither of these guys handed in quotes. I'm not feeling the LOVE here!!

John Howard v DJ Penncil

In this fight I am cheering for the very personable Don King's fighter, John Howard. Dave Colgan, who manages Ryoto Lachida, has been inactive for weeks. Ryoto is 4-0 and was offered a VERY nice contract which Dave is ignoring probably because he hasn't logged in. Don has brought some tough guys into the SFO. THANKS DON and GO HOWARD GO!

Howard

"I have been training at the SFO training facility in Montreal, working on my BJJ and wrestling. My opponent DJ Penncil is a good ground game fighter, i know he's trying to go into my game. I'm looking to make a statement.

ButtstAsh Face v Sako Polumenta

We know Mr Terror is doing EVERYTHING in his power to get this Face ready to fight. Sako's manager, Benjo is 27-1! Yes folks, that is Benjo's Historic Record at the time of writing. If Terror can pull this one off it will be a truly awesome display of slider tactics and fighter readiness. This fight shows exactly what the SFO strives to be, a great org with the BEST MANGERS!

No quote from Sako. Huh?

ButtstAsh Face [ 74938 ]

If Sako throws this fight like Eddy Bennston it will be a good victory for me; if no mob gets involved it looks like I will be screwed ...I suppose as long as there is a paycheck to pay for hospital treatment and surgery...

Chris Nylan v Rashad Green

The SFO's famous editor, Chris Nylan, brings his fighter.....yes....Chris Nylan to lay a whooping on Rashad Green. This should be an interesting fight as both managers have a nice record. Although I am cheering for my pal, Chris, I would also like to wish Brandon the best of luck too.

Chris Nylan (70146)

WHY WOULD IT BE DIFFERENT? IT WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENT! I'LL GO INTO THE CAGE AND BEAT ON HIM UNITL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT! I'VE BEEN DESTROYING STUFF EVERYDAY UNTIL I'M CALM ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THE CAGE! I DON'T CARE WHO MY OPPONENT IS! DOESN'T MATTER! I'M GOING TO DESTROY HIM! I'LL RIP HIS FUCKING HEART OUT AND EAT IT! I'M GOING TO PUNCH UNTIL THERE'S ONLY A POND OF BLOOD UNDER MY FISTS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGH!!! I'M TIRED OF TALKING I JUST WANNA DESTROY STUFF!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGH!!!

Jim McKreedy v Dean Monroe

Jim has provided us with a nice lengthy quote and everyone knows that I am a softy for stuff like that. Both of these managers have excellent records. Let's see who will win this one and move their fighter up SFO the ladder.

Jim McKreedy interview

New weight class, new company. I'm more fit than before and definately rested and ready to return to the ring. I've been working and training for Dean Monroe for a month now. I've picked apart his weaknesses and ready to him apart. Only his best. Dean Monroe ain't no chump, but he ain't no Slappy Jim McKreedy either. He should've listened to his mother and stayed with piano lessons. By humiliating him into defeat. If he even bothers to show up, it'll be a long painful route of pain for him. Hi. how are you? I'm impressed. My fans are good people. They could sure buy more Slappy Jim McKreedy merchandise as my ex-wife is killing me in alimony payments. No hard feeling to the Monroe family, but my job is to rip the room and boarding from the lives of Dean Monroes family and convert it over to cheap booze and payments to the ex-wife.

Brad Blixhaven v Tank Williams

SUPERSTAR..Brad Blixhaven...will make his long awaited return to the SFO against a very tough Tank Williams. Joe Roza has been training Brad in the GOODFELLAS gym so let's hope he can take this one home! This will be a tough fight, Dom King, manager of Tank is a very successful guy with a great record.

Micheal Flatley v Maurice Vachon

CO-main event! Ex-SFO Champ, Vachon steps back into the cage with "Flatten Your Face" Flatley. Vachon is a tough and respected SFO fighter. This win is very important for him to get back into title contention. Flatley is a DANGEROUS boxer....your guess is as good as mine!!

No quote from Flatley :(

Maurice Vachon (63925) NO FEAR

I'm not gonna lie to you, my morale has taken a big chip after my title loss against Poppa Ping last month. I almost went the distance against him, unlike most of his opponents, and I hope to redeem myself in a rematch if I can manage to get back in the contendership, and the best way to do that in my books is to beat that next guy, Michael Flatley. *Sigh* Another boxer... Like Ping... Almost makes me think that someone somewhere is trying to make me pay for something... Anyway... My manager ain't quite happy with my results in the gym lately, but I'm gonna try to prove him wrong and prove I can beat boxers by the same occasion by making this Flatley bitch cry for his momma as I'm gonna threaten to rip one of his limb apart. Mark my words, folks... Vachon is not dead yet!

Mirko Cro Crop v Stig Johnson

In our main event, the very successful and BROKE, Cro Crop, takes on Peter Parker's, Stig. I don't know why Cro Crop is broke. His manager has 3k in the bank! Johnson definitely has the advantage on the ground. Cro Crop will have to KO Johnson to get the win. Thanks to the both of these guys for making weight and coming in fully energized.

Mirko Cro Crop. 33551. No Fear interview.

This guy is a rising star. He's much better than the last guy I went in against. I know he likes submissions, so I have been working with a great BJJ artist to prepare for it. And more than likely, he's going to take me down. Everyone that has stood has been put to sleep, I'm pretty sure he's smart so he will try and put me on my back, unfortuantely for him, the fight starts standing. He has to watch out for everything I throw. I see me catching him with a highlight knockout late in the first. I'm here to knock some heads off. There's no secret about it. I have to make a statement out of this kid and show everybody how deadly my standup is. The other fighters BETTER be watching closely, because if they draw me, they could be in a world of hurt. And the commentators make the fight better. They'll make every fight on this card better than it really is. And I would like to tell my fans, thanks for the support all the way through training camp, and I know it's been a long one, but you guys will keep me going whether I'm getting dominated or smashing someone. Thanks for everything.

That's all she (I) wrote folks. Jimmy will be back soon. Thanks for reading and good luck with your fights.

265 lbs Mirko Cro Crop v Stig Johnson

170 lbs Brad Blixhaven v Tank Williams

155 lbs Jim McKreedy v Dean Monroe

265 lbs Chris Nylan v Rashad Green

265+ lbs Micheal Flatley v Maurice Vachon

170 lbs ButtstAsh Face v Sako Polumenta

155 lbs John Howard v DJ Penncil

145 lbs Mike Hudson v Bj Penn

145 lbs Igor Ulanov v Piere Dolinski

135 lbs Hakim Hamsho v Shave Face

Date: 02 May 2010

Hello SFO Fight Fans! Guess who? It's Steve SFO, proud owner of the best fight org in the game trying my best to bring you some commentary that doesn't suck. This Sunday NO FEAR will feature some of the SFO's best talent. Thanks for supporting the SFO and hope you enjoy the read.

Hakim Hamsho v Shave Face

Our first fight features Mr Terror's "Shave Face" vs. Mr McDubree's "Hakim Hamshoe". Hamshoe has proven to be a bit of a dud for Cause and this will most likely be his last fight for the SFO. After the win, Shave Face will start taking on some real competition. Beware the Faces everyone, they are getting the best training available.

Shave Face (68695)

I suspect this will be a difficult fight. My opponent has an edge on me but I am rather unpredictable. The FACE team has been training me well. All of us are more worried about ButtstAsh and his fight.

Igor Ulanov v Piere Dolinski

SFO Superstar "the Big Pounder" and his opponent, "the Puma". Both of these fighters are managed by non-VIP managers. Both managers have winning records so this should be a good one. Good luck to you both!

Mike Hudson v Bj Penn

A very tough Shane Mullin's fighter, Hudson, will square off against Mr Gray's, Bj Penn. Penn has a losing record and Shane's fighters hardly ever loose. Neither of these guys handed in quotes. I'm not feeling the LOVE here!!

John Howard v DJ Penncil

In this fight I am cheering for the very personable Don King's fighter, John Howard. Dave Colgan, who manages Ryoto Lachida, has been inactive for weeks. Ryoto is 4-0 and was offered a VERY nice contract which Dave is ignoring probably because he hasn't logged in. Don has brought some tough guys into the SFO. THANKS DON and GO HOWARD GO!

Howard

"I have been training at the SFO training facility in Montreal, working on my BJJ and wrestling. My opponent DJ Penncil is a good ground game fighter, i know he's trying to go into my game. I'm looking to make a statement.

ButtstAsh Face v Sako Polumenta

We know Mr Terror is doing EVERYTHING in his power to get this Face ready to fight. Sako's manager, Benjo is 27-1! Yes folks, that is Benjo's Historic Record at the time of writing. If Terror can pull this one off it will be a truly awesome display of slider tactics and fighter readiness. This fight shows exactly what the SFO strives to be, a great org with the BEST MANGERS!

No quote from Sako. Huh?

ButtstAsh Face [ 74938 ]

If Sako throws this fight like Eddy Bennston it will be a good victory for me; if no mob gets involved it looks like I will be screwed ...I suppose as long as there is a paycheck to pay for hospital treatment and surgery...

Chris Nylan v Rashad Green

The SFO's famous editor, Chris Nylan, brings his fighter.....yes....Chris Nylan to lay a whooping on Rashad Green. This should be an interesting fight as both managers have a nice record. Although I am cheering for my pal, Chris, I would also like to wish Brandon the best of luck too.

Chris Nylan (70146)

WHY WOULD IT BE DIFFERENT? IT WON'T BE ANY DIFFERENT! I'LL GO INTO THE CAGE AND BEAT ON HIM UNITL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT! I'VE BEEN DESTROYING STUFF EVERYDAY UNTIL I'M CALM ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THE CAGE! I DON'T CARE WHO MY OPPONENT IS! DOESN'T MATTER! I'M GOING TO DESTROY HIM! I'LL RIP HIS FUCKING HEART OUT AND EAT IT! I'M GOING TO PUNCH UNTIL THERE'S ONLY A POND OF BLOOD UNDER MY FISTS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGH!!! I'M TIRED OF TALKING I JUST WANNA DESTROY STUFF!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGH!!!

Jim McKreedy v Dean Monroe

Jim has provided us with a nice lengthy quote and everyone knows that I am a softy for stuff like that. Both of these managers have excellent records. Let's see who will win this one and move their fighter up SFO the ladder.

Jim McKreedy interview

New weight class, new company. I'm more fit than before and definately rested and ready to return to the ring. I've been working and training for Dean Monroe for a month now. I've picked apart his weaknesses and ready to him apart. Only his best. Dean Monroe ain't no chump, but he ain't no Slappy Jim McKreedy either. He should've listened to his mother and stayed with piano lessons. By humiliating him into defeat. If he even bothers to show up, it'll be a long painful route of pain for him. Hi. how are you? I'm impressed. My fans are good people. They could sure buy more Slappy Jim McKreedy merchandise as my ex-wife is killing me in alimony payments. No hard feeling to the Monroe family, but my job is to rip the room and boarding from the lives of Dean Monroes family and convert it over to cheap booze and payments to the ex-wife.

Brad Blixhaven v Tank Williams

SUPERSTAR..Brad Blixhaven...will make his long awaited return to the SFO against a very tough Tank Williams. Joe Roza has been training Brad in the GOODFELLAS gym so let's hope he can take this one home! This will be a tough fight, Dom King, manager of Tank is a very successful guy with a great record.

Micheal Flatley v Maurice Vachon

CO-main event! Ex-SFO Champ, Vachon steps back into the cage with "Flatten Your Face" Flatley. Vachon is a tough and respected SFO fighter. This win is very important for him to get back into title contention. Flatley is a DANGEROUS boxer....your guess is as good as mine!!

No quote from Flatley :(

Maurice Vachon (63925) NO FEAR

I'm not gonna lie to you, my morale has taken a big chip after my title loss against Poppa Ping last month. I almost went the distance against him, unlike most of his opponents, and I hope to redeem myself in a rematch if I can manage to get back in the contendership, and the best way to do that in my books is to beat that next guy, Michael Flatley. *Sigh* Another boxer... Like Ping... Almost makes me think that someone somewhere is trying to make me pay for something... Anyway... My manager ain't quite happy with my results in the gym lately, but I'm gonna try to prove him wrong and prove I can beat boxers by the same occasion by making this Flatley bitch cry for his momma as I'm gonna threaten to rip one of his limb apart. Mark my words, folks... Vachon is not dead yet!

Mirko Cro Crop v Stig Johnson

In our main event, the very successful and BROKE, Cro Crop, takes on Peter Parker's, Stig. I don't know why Cro Crop is broke. His manager has 3k in the bank! Johnson definitely has the advantage on the ground. Cro Crop will have to KO Johnson to get the win. Thanks to the both of these guys for making weight and coming in fully energized.

Mirko Cro Crop. 33551. No Fear interview.

This guy is a rising star. He's much better than the last guy I went in against. I know he likes submissions, so I have been working with a great BJJ artist to prepare for it. And more than likely, he's going to take me down. Everyone that has stood has been put to sleep, I'm pretty sure he's smart so he will try and put me on my back, unfortuantely for him, the fight starts standing. He has to watch out for everything I throw. I see me catching him with a highlight knockout late in the first. I'm here to knock some heads off. There's no secret about it. I have to make a statement out of this kid and show everybody how deadly my standup is. The other fighters BETTER be watching closely, because if they draw me, they could be in a world of hurt. And the commentators make the fight better. They'll make every fight on this card better than it really is. And I would like to tell my fans, thanks for the support all the way through training camp, and I know it's been a long one, but you guys will keep me going whether I'm getting dominated or smashing someone. Thanks for everything.

That's all she (I) wrote folks. Jimmy will be back soon. Thanks for reading and good luck with your fights.

265 lbs Mirko Cro Crop v Stig Johnson

170 lbs Brad Blixhaven v Tank Williams

155 lbs Jim McKreedy v Dean Monroe

265 lbs Chris Nylan v Rashad Green

265+ lbs Micheal Flatley v Maurice Vachon

170 lbs ButtstAsh Face v Sako Polumenta

155 lbs John Howard v DJ Penncil

145 lbs Mike Hudson v Bj Penn

145 lbs Igor Ulanov v Piere Dolinski

135 lbs Hakim Hamsho v Shave Face

I cut Kill Face over a month ago (he's going to fight Suk Spartacus on the 7th)

If Kill Face wins I think I deserve some sort of honorary award

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/SFOTripping.jpg

135 lbs Charles Martel v Bryan Adams 135 lbs title

135 lbs Sir Didymus v Raymond Yacht

135 lbs Juan Claudio Huaman v Awesome Alek

145 lbs Urijah Faber v Jesus Alejandro Uriza

145 lbs Walter O Dim v Barry McLean

145 lbs Cameron Kard v Arkadiusz Kaczmarek

155 lbs Tadhg Kieron O Dubhghaill v Diego Sanchez

205 lbs Will West v Mike Hynes

265 lbs Trey Oeuftete v Jean Abia

135 lbs Lindy Lawless v Wade Wilson

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Goliath764/SFOTripping.jpg

The Goodfellas Present: Become a Made Man competition

***THIS IS ONLY OPEN TO MANAGERS WHO HAVE CURRENT FIGHTERS IN SFO MONTREAL/AMSTERDAM OR AOC IN MONTREAL***

SFO Montreal along with Marvel Combat and Biobonds Supplements will be holding an Ultimate Fighter style Tournament. We will be looking for 16 managers who have an open fighter slot to participate in this tournament. On a date to be specified later, all participating managers will create a new fighter. There will be 8 fighters in both the Bantamweight and Super Heavyweight division. Once all 16 fighters are created they will be split into two teams. The two teams will be Team Marvel coached by Remi Lebeau owner of Marvel Combat and Team Biobonds coached by Dudley Fitz owner of Biobonds Supplements. One coach will get the first pick of the fighters while the other will get to pick the first fight. After the teams are split the coach will work with his team to pick the first fight. The team that wins the fight gets to pick the next fight. This will continue until there is only one fighter left and he will be crowned “The Made Man” He will receive $50,000, a 90 day sponsor from both Marvel Combat and Biobonds Supplements as well as a contract in the SFO. The other Finalists will receive $25,000.

All fighters will receive supplements from Biobonds and team Clothing from Marvel Combat as well as funds for training. To make things fair all fighters will be created at the same time and the age of 21. Also all fighters will get to train at a Brand New Elite Gym Exclusive for this competition, however how you train there is up to you. The fights will always take place on a Sunday and the fight announcements will take place on a Monday. Once a fight is announced it will take place the following week in order to make sure the fighter has enough time to recover.This is exclusively for people with connections to the Goodfellas (You have to have a current fighter in either SFO Montreal, SFO Amsterdam or AOC in Montreal) Only extremely active managers need apply.

PM me if you wish to enter. Include what weight class you wish to participate in. Once again DO NOT create a fighter yet.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1114/beastsm.jpg

155 lbs Joe Mendes v Mark St James 155 lbs title

35 lbs Nick Naga v Steve Tigechelar

205 lbs Axel Van Dam v Amir Verdune 205 lbs title

135 lbs Havok Merle v Jill Leonard

185 lbs Bones Jones v Scott Alblas

205 lbs Corporal Clegg v Troy Reznik

155 lbs Razor Face v Brian McBride

145 lbs Ben van der Woerd v Joel Bailey

155 lbs Tommy Thunder v Mauri Ruoska

205 lbs Finnegan Brewzer v John Force

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1114/beastsm.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9712/78846737.jpg

265 lbs Blood Face v Marcus Jones

265+ lbs Per Andersson v AS Kane

185 lbs Vladimir Kirkovich v Demian Baptista

205 lbs Dave Schultz v Johnny Chace

185 lbs Nick Diaz v Sir Brunswick

170 lbs Insolce Olvo v School Girl

145 lbs Samuan Prasoetram v Don Taco

205 lbs Mauricio Nicolosi v Pat Beaulieu

135 lbs Reggie Smith v Radar Black

265 lbs Samuel The Rambler v Sean OKeefe

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9712/78846737.jpg

lDate: 07 May 2010

Hey everybody. Nice writeup by L. Steve the H. for the last event. The guy can do it all. What he does best, though, is promote MMA fights for the SFO, a truly great org. in Montreal. SHUTDOWN won't be any different, from what I can tell. The Underground, Montreal's 1000seat arena will be the venue for ten blazing bouts of flying fist, killer kicks, tenacious takedowns, and sublime submissions. Rumor has it that The Tragically Hip will be in the house to sing the national anthem and Boots or Hearts as well, so get your tickets early. If you can't get tickets, knock on the emergency exit door at exactly 5:53pm and I will open it for you- but don't tell Steve...

Prez says: What Steve doesn't know, won't hurt him (me).

Alden van den Kieboom v Steve "Punchline" Squishy

Muay Thai man extraordinaire, Alden van den Kieboom, will put his skills on display and his undefeated record on the line against powerful boxer/wrestler Steve Squishy in our first bout of the night. Punchline is a local boy, and his 3-0 record and vast superiority in boxing and wrestling seem to make him the favorite in this fight. All of his wins have ended in the firts round by way of brutal knockouts. The difference in this fight is that Kieboom is a tough guy with a strong jaw, and a powerful kicking game the likes of which Punchline has never seen. This fight will be a great contrast of styles and a real war. I am going with Squishy, but it won't be as easy as his first three fights.

Alden van den Kieboom [ 79426 ]

Been working out hard, thanks to my gym. Just going to go out there and do my thing and hope to knock him out !

Crazy Face v Al "Atom Smasher" Rothstein

It's too bad Crazy Face wasn't named Crazy Legs, because he better be ready to move and stay away from the jackhammers that are Al Rothstein's fists. And it's too bad Rothstein's nickname isn't "Face Smasher" because I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of that going on. Growing up in Buffalo, New York is more than enough reason for a person to turn to a life of doing nothing but punching heavy bags all day, and it seems that this is exactly what Rothstein has done. He is a great boxer, a good wrestler, and has just enough BJJ to work an arm bar if he needs to. Crazy Face, another of the Face brothers fighting for L. Steve the H. (Is there something going on between these two???) is a Muay Thai guy with a bit of wrestling experience. His first pro fight ended in a decision victory, but I don't think he will be having his hand raised at the end of this one. Rothstein by KO inthe 2nd. Besides, the guy is delusional. He thinks he is fighting W.B.Yates, apparently.

Al Rothstein 39504 SHUTDOWN

I’m looking forward to getting back into the cage. My last fight showed me that I have some work to do, especially with my ground game and I’ve been working on that these past few weeks. I know Crazy Face doesn’t want to stand and trade with me, as he knows he’d have no chance, I expect he’s going to try to tie me up in the clinch like he did his last opponent. But to do that, he’s going to have find some way past my fists, and I don’t intend for that to happen.

Prez says: Al's manager is declaring this fight his Swan Song.

Crazy Face (72078) SHUTDOWN

The Terror Factory is still pissed about their consecutive losses after going on a 13 win streak. Shit, as a manager over the Terror team I don't really know what to think right now. My hidden project Terror Face got beasted in Las Vegas last week due to poor slider tactics then I lose to FRED HANKS. How long is it going to take for Sir Justin to get another crack at Fred? I don't know. Justin is fighting someone later this month but I hope Steve can put something together for a Sir Justin vs. Fred Hanks II.

As far as Crazy Face and Yates are concerned, I have no idea. I'm losing faith right now. I've told both fighters to punish their opponents; no holds barred--headbutts, nutshots, anything goes. I really don't care at this moment.

I have no fighters to contest Poppa Pings incredible douchebagger and am in the works of creating a project fighter to manhandle his old, weak ass. I suspect his career will be over by the time my fighter will come out, but even then, I will enjoy breaking his face.

I want SFO to release more about the TUF event coming up and when it will take place. If it is going to be over 15 days from now I want to be able to release before then. A date is all I want.

That's about it-

Prez says: The SFO, in conjunction with BIODONDS and MARVEL COMBAT, will be hosting a TUF style tournament. To participate, you will need a free fighter slot. Grand prize will be 50k and 25k to runner ups. More info to come!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...c=12875&hl=

Banner "Bolt" Cobalt v "ALL-American" Squirmy McGee

Banner Cobalt and Squirmy McGee- two names that just roll off the tongue and drip to the floor like spittle from a dead drunk whore. Anyway, Banner and Squirmy square off in a heavyweight showdown of blubbery proportions in our next fight. Squirmy holds slight advantages in Muay Thai, Wrestling, experience, wins, and embarrassing mullet hairdos. "Bolt" Cobalt holds an advantage in...ummm...youth. And while the 19 year old from Lost Wages, Nevada, appears to be headed in the right direction in this profession, come the 7th Cobalt will be 1-1 while Squirmy (My Man!!!) will be improving to 6-2.

Jack "The Manassa Mauler" Dempsey v Gen "Gendu" Anduw

Iron-fisted Jack Dempsey climbs into the ring and puts his undefeated record on the line against wealthy journeyman Gen Anduw in what should be a really great match in our next fight. Dempsey, with three wins and 3 knockouts to his name, is all about boxing. He has tremendous strength and great technique. He has yet to meet anyone who can stand up to his fisticuffular barrages. He just might meet that man in Gen Anduw. Anduw has moved over to the SFO looking to resurrect a once-promising career that began with 5 consecutive victories. Since then, however, "Gendu" has seen five defeats, a win, and a draw. Will his experience and superior jujitsunating be enough or him to take out one of the fastest-rising stars of the SFO? My simple answer is yes. Anduw by submission in the 3rd.

Prez says: Should be a good one!

Santiago "The Snake" Huerta v Chris "Crysis" Miller

Two very mediocre welterweights take to the octagon next, without a single victory between them. So, one thing we know is that there is an excellent chance somebody will go home with their first professional win at the end of this bout. Who it will be is anyone's guess, but since I am paid (peanuts) to write about what my guess is, I say that the winner will be (tosses special psychic coin...waits as it sails into another dimension...starts humming a tune from 1962...which makes him think about Jamaican independence (which happened on Aug. 6 1962)... fondly remembers younger days when a common Jamaican pastime was a a big part of his daily regimen....) Miller, who displays a lot of potential for a young fighter with his balanced attack of boxing, MT, and BJJ.

Prez says: Mr Butler is paid very well. All the money is going to his head I fear.

Cain Marko v Alex Duquette

If our next event was in the WWE and not the SFO, renowned pinhead "juggernaut" Cain Marko would be the clear and easy winner, as his wrestling is very impressive. Unfortunately for "Juggernaut", whose head is actually skinnier than his neck, MMA stands for mixed martial arts. This is a fact noted by Alex "slick" Duquette, a 23-year old from La Salle, Quebec with a 3-1 record, decent boxing skills, and a blue belt in BJJ. Together with his slight advantage in Muay Thai, make wrestling the only avenue for Marko to use to get a win. If "Slick" can stick to standup, the victory shall be his.

Prez says: Look out for GOODFELLA'S fighter Cain. Should be a great fight!

Dexter Devine v Andy "Beer Tits" Henderson

Our next fight features my favorite nickname in the SFO. Dexter Devine will bring his powerful punching and goofy haircut into to the cage against Andy "Beer Tits" Henderson in a superbantammidgetlittleittybittyweight matchup. Beer Tits arrived at the SFO with a bad hair cut, a great nickname, and a purple belt in jujitsu. L. Steve the H. scoffed at the 'do, laughed at the nickname, and signed on the dotted line on account of the purple belt. His first fight for the org. ended in victory and if he can get this fight to the mat, so will this one. Even if the fight stays in the standup, Beer Tits has a huge advantage over Dexter in Muay Thai. Dexter is a better boxer, but his betterness ends there, so he had better come out agressive and raining punches. Both fighters are undefeated, and I think it will be Beer Tits who goes home with that record intact.

Prez says: DD's manager promises a win. Let's see what happens!

Georges "Rush" St Pierre v William Butler Yates

Our final fight of the undercard features a couple of young welterweights with contrasting styles. Yates, out of the Terror Camp, has a good ground game but never learned how to throw a punch. Pierre has a slightly worse ground game but much better striking skills. He had better have some decent defensive grappling for this fight as well because Yates likes his submissions. On defense, Yates has to be able to escape the various strikes that St. Pierre will be bringing because he does have a tendency to cut, and cut badly. This will be a close fight and the outcome will depend on how good St. Pierre's ground game is. If he can stifle Yates' sub attempts, this fight will end with a TKO in the final round for St. Pierre. But a Yates submission victory would not be a surprising result.

George St. Pierre 65023

SFO Shutdown

I've been training really hard at Tristar, working at my all around game trying to get myself at top level to kick Yates ass. This fight isn't going the distance like my last fight, my last fight was just a warm up it was like a normal day sparring session at Tristar. I expect Yates to try and take this to the ground as usual but I'm not impressed with his BJJ, he's going to have to get me down before he can even try and put me in a submission and even then I won't tap. I respect Yates buts once we get in the cage its fight time, just my fists and his face. This fight is going to go where ever it goes, I ain't saying anything other then it ain't going the distance that's for sure. The refs going to have to pull me off Yates cause he is going to be out cold before he knows it. This fights for the fans and they're going to love the non-stop action. Everyone buy your tickets cause SFO has put on a great card as usual. Get your popcorn ready and be ready for the show.

Aleksey "The Russian Rock" Ivanov v Luke McKendrick

The first fight of the main card for SHUTDOWN is another welterweight contest. This one pits 19-year old Russian Aleksey Ivanov against Alaskan Luke McKendrick in what I think will be a fairly easy victory for McKendrick. Ivanov's best weapon is his purple belt in BJJ. In fact, all of his victories have come by submission. Unfortunately for him, McKendrick holds a brown belt. McKendrick does seem a bit think, though, as he has an unquestionable advantage in boxing, but has still been telling reporters that all he cares about is getting a submission victory. I do think McKendrick will win the fight, I just think it would be a lot easier for him if he looked to soften Ivanov up with some boxing.

Luke McKendrick 55374 SHUTDOWN

This fight ain’t going to be no different – I’ll submit Ivanov just like I have my past two opponents. Although Aleksey at least has some BJJ skill of his own, so it’ll be a bit more of a chess match and perhaps he’ll make it out of the first round. Don’t matter none though, at some point he’ll be tappin’ like a madman.

"The Beast" Lamar Arrington v Arthur "Don't Panic" Dent

Before we shut down SHUTDOWN there is one final fight, a middleweight bout between Lamar Arrington and Arthur Dent. Arrington is in real danger of coming into this fight totally unprepared to face Dent. Both fighters are very skilled in a number of disciplines. Both of them have good records. Arrington has incredible knockout power, all 8(!) of his victories coming from knockouts. But Arrington is overweight and under-energized, and time is running out for him to get those two things right. Dent is a better jujitsuficator but is good boxer and Muay Thai guy as well. They are both very good wrestlers. A lot of quality in this fight, it seems a shame that some poor management might shift the balance towards Dent. We will see, but if The BEast doesn't get his act in gear in a hurry, it will be a short night for him.

Arthur Dent, 38942, SHUTDOWN

This fight will be different from my last fight for a couple of reasons. My last opponent was more of a ground fighter than Arrington. Arrington definitely has better standup than my last opponent, and I will adjust my gameplan accordingly. The way I see it, I have more ways to win this fight. I'm confident in my striking and in my ground game as well. I think you'll see a war on the feet and I predict there will be blood...

The BIOBONDS notable quote award goes to Georges St. Pierre. A bit informative, a bit bluster, a good solid quote from a good solid fighter. He wins 4 bottles of CLEAR 150 and $3,000. That's a lot of scratch for writing a decent paragraph! So come on folks, if your guy has a fight, get some words down and send it in. Funny, silly, true, informative- the angle is up to you.

Prez says: 3k sent to GSP!

170 lbs Aleksey Ivanov v Luke McKendrick

170 lbs Georges St Pierre v William Butler Yates

135 lbs Dexter Devine v Andy Henderson

265+ lbs Cain Marko v Alex Duquette

170 lbs Santiago Huerta v Chris Miller

205 lbs Jack Dempsey v Gen Anduw

265 lbs Banner Cobalt v Squirmy McGee

265+ lbs Crazy Face v Al Rothstein

185 lbs Alden van den Kieboom v Steve Squishy

Date: 09 May 2010

Hi Everybody- It's Jimmy Butler here, overworked and underpaid minion to the great L. Steve the H. Sadly, I have been doing a lot of educating lately and haven't had as much time as I would like to devote to this commentary. Sadder still, I was 3-7 on my SHUTDOWN predictions, which is not only the worst I have done to date, but it is so bad Steve is going to fire me. SO, this will be my last write-up unless you tell him, in loud and angry voices, to keep me. But here I am and the time is now so let's take a look at what is sure to be another awesome event from the SFO. TORN will be held at Wild Bob's Bar in downtown Montreal and will feature 10 exciting bouts of mixed martial arts madness, highlighted by the SFO middleweight title fight between Red Patricia and Jimmy Highes.

Prez says: If you ask me, Jimmy is overpaid and overspeeched (is that a word?) No. duh.

Benjo "Posljednji Imperator" Hadzija v Rafael dos Santos

Our first fight is a foray into what some might call lazyass match making because this might be the most lopsided fight in the history of SFO since the last time Tupfama Mbamba fought. Rafael Dos Santos does have a brown belt in BJJ, which is nice. Rafael Dos Santos does have 6 wins in his 8 professional fights, which is respectable. Rafel Dos Santos apparently has "retard strength" whatever that is. Benjo "Posljednji Imperator" Hadzija has been doing nothing but train for 3 years. He is 21, entered the biz at 18, and has one fight to his name. We will see how much 7 more fights worth of experience matters because on paper, this bout looks unfair. In fact, it looks like an ambulance might be needed midway through the opening second of the fight. Hadzija by knockout.

Prez says: Tufmama will get a win one day, his manager says.

"Dr." Dan Wasabi v Bob "sorry for the concussion" Probert

Our next fight is a middleweight contest between Wasabi, a 23-year old Aussie who I like to call a juboxijitsingu specialist, a Probert, who I like to call Bob. This should be an awesome display of conflicting styles because Probert outclasses Wasbai in Muay Thgai and wrestling Wasabi is of course a juboxijitsingu specialist. Probert's record indicates someone who doesn't have his gameplan down yet, while his skills show that he can be successful in this racket. Of course, his only victory was against Tupfama Mbamba, which doesn't say much since it was recently noted that Tupfama is the worst boxer in the entire MMATycoon universe. Or at least in the middleweight division of the SFO. Probert beat Wasabi by decision in February. Wasabi knocked Mbamba out in 34 seconds in March. Get my drift? Wasabi by knockout is what I'm sayin'.

Prez says: But Jimmy, didn't you see the nice comment Probert left about you in his quote? Unlike some people, I am not swayed by platitudes. (Thanks for the props Bob.. The check is in the mail...)

bob probert 63506

well, this fight'll be different from my last one in one simple way: i'm gonna win. I trained to get better at things that'll help me win this fight. I trained smart. Wasabi will try to brawl, he wants a KO, but that ain't how it's gonna happen. I don't think much about him, he's just my stepping stone to getting back to my winning ways. this is how it's gonna come down: i'll knock him unconscious or he will tap to strikes like a pussy. I don't think he's one but if he taps to strikes he'll become one in my eyes. it'll all happen in the second round. As for the commentating, I think Butler's the shit. he's funny, he calls most of the fights right, he rips stupid people... I'm down with that. To all my fans: after event binge drinking as always you know where I'll be. To the other SFO fighters: get the fuck offa my way.

Sigfredo Pineda v Puncho Pound

Is there an elephantweight class in the SFO? No? Oh, then I suppose our next two fighters, "Big Sig" Sigfredo Pineda and "Mr. Punishment" Puncho Pound will have to settle for fighting as super heavyweights. Pound, who got himself back to winning ways after being destroyed by Poppa Ping (Ping Ping Ping Ping Ping) will try to get Big Sig on the mat and pound him into a plump pulp. Big Sig will do a jig in a wig if he can keep the fight standing and use his considerable Muay Thai advantage against the lumbering lummox with the big belly. I am definitely betting against Mr. Punishment in this fight. Not because he's a bad guy but because Pineda is gonna kick his ass all over the ring.

Prez says: Ping Ping Ping Ping

Pouncho Pound (53354)

I have been training striking defense and takedowns for this fight. I've been drinking protein shakes and lifting weights to help me put on even more weight. I think my opponent will try to keep this fight on its feet and knock me out. I'm going to stand with him then when I see the opening I'm going to shoot, slam him on his head and do what I do, which is G & P. When he feels these 25 inche guns dropping on his head he's going to roll to his back and tap out.

After this fight I want to get a rematch with Papa Ping. That juice chunky is going to see that Pouncho is the strongest and sickest G & P fighter in the game! To my fans, I'm going to give you your moneys worth. To the commentator, eat crow you fat, non fight calling, chair champ. NEVER bet against Mr. Punishment.

I'm not fat- 6'7" 225 isn't fat. I do have a little belly, but mostly it's more cute than anything.

"Robber Baron" Robert Nicholas v Eric "Bang" Dang

Our next bout looks like another styleclash between two tough lightweights. Nicholas is a ground guy with amazing wrestling skills and a blue belt in BJJ. His self-confidence really helps him in the ring, and his manager is one of the best. Dang, a 19-year old from Toronto, hasn't quite gotten the mixed part of mixed martial arts, as his only relevant skill is boxing. But he is an amazing boxer. If he wants to take this fight he should probably try to win it in the first with a maniacal assault of hooks and uppercuts. The longer this fight goes, the more chance it has of going to the ground, at which time it will be a very short wait to hear the sound of fingers tapping canvas. Nicholas with a first or second round submission.

Prez says: I'm a huge fan of both these managers. Good luck Pete and Jack!!

Robert Nicholas, 59440, Torn

Well, my fighter is a really good boxer and he's coming off a knockout win. It's been awhile since I've been in the ring. I've been looking to round out my game a little bit, but I think it's no secret that my roots are in wrestling. So we'll have a classic boxer vs wrestler match-up. I think my stand-up game is much improved over the last time you saw me fight, so I can hold my own a little bit up there. My coaches are encouraging me to keep the fight standing to show the world what I've learned, I think it sounds like a great plan. Let's bang!

Kill Face v Suk "Atraps" Spartakus

Unmanaged pyschotically named Kill Face steps into the cage against Suk Spartakus in a welterweight fight with no real weight class implications, no buzz surrounding it, and not much chance for Face to do anything but throw some punches before being taken down and beaten. This fight would probably be a good time to take a smoke break or go buy some more popcorn or a giant foam Poppa Ping middle finger or scan the crowd for Betties with your mom's opera glasses. No offense to the fighters, but... Yawn. I will point out that Spartakus is probably the best wrestler in the entire SFO, so if seeing a man roll around with another man wearing shorts inspires you (Steve???) then you might want to check this one out.

Prez says: Kill Face was released by Mr Terror AND he returned the fighter's signing bonus. A class act! Sucker.

Luc "FRENCH TOUCH" Clark v "Magneto" Erik Lehnsherr

Luc Clark is a beady-eyed pinch-lipped French welterweight who specializes in Muay Thai. He is also training too hard for this fight and really needs to cool down and rest or 23-year old Pole, Erik Lehnsherr, is going to laugh at his kicks, giggle at his punches, and guffaw while submitting the tired Parsian him in the first. Another one of Remi Lebeau's fighters who must sign a waiver against using his superpowers to get an advantage in the cage, Magneto will be looking to keep out of any clinch and probably get the fight on the floor as qucikly as possible. Clark has the Muay Thai skills to hurt Magneto, but his lack of any ground game and his low energy are going to be his downfall in this bout. Lehnsherr victory by some way.

Cyborg Sanchez v Chad Wagner

From welterweights to heavyweights it goes, as Cyborg Sanchez and nicely nicknamed "The Destruction" Chad Wagner go toe to toe in our next bout. Sanchez is not actually part machine, as the SFO has strict rules against that, but he is 2-0 with two decent unanimous decision victories in his only two pro fights. Coming to the SFO from Halifax, this Can'tadian is a classic boxer/wrestler with a solid chin and some decent power. He is going to need his chin to be solid against the big-hitting Chad Wagner, a West Coaster from Vancouver with a funny mohawk and a big knockout victory in his first and only pro fight. I am sure both fighters want to impress L. Steve the H. who will be sitting ringside in his purple rhinestone suit and top hat (which, by the way, really pisses off people sitting directly behind you in rows 2-4, Steve) but I think it will be Wagner who comes out on top.

PS- Hey, Cyborg, why the long face? Doncha know Remi Leabeau has all kinds of cool clothes for sale at MARVEL COMBAT clothing company.

Prez says: I'm not Elton John...WTF!

Hi i am not sure how this really works but my guy Chad Wagner 68777 fights on the 9th and i want him to say a few things

I am going to looking for the KO right from the start. I hope Cyborg wants to stand and bang cause he is not going to take me down. His wrestling is not that good. I dont see this fight going past the first rd. I just want to say thanks to all my fans that could make it out to the fight.

Cyborg Sanchez [ 65764 ]

i dont want a decision i want to hurt this guy,i'm not afraid to stand up with him but my wrestling is superior and my ground and pound will give him a long night

very hard on my stand up and wrestling cyborg is always in shape

he will try to knock my head off but it wont be his night no one can stop my climb to the top of the heap in SFO

just a good boxer he might have alright take down defense but he will be put down on the canvas

knock out standing or ground and pound so bad he doesn't wake up

TKO round 2

no man can stop this machine he will be the heavyweight champ

very excellent

i hurt the guy my last fight and didnt finish when i could of ,I will always give a show to my fans

i love my fans and i will bring a knockout to them

Cyborg Sanchez TORN

Peeta Mellark v Patryck "Rush" St Pierre

The final bout on TORN's undercard is between boxer/wrestler Peeta Mellark, the pride of Tawi Tawi, Phillipines, and all-rounder Patryck St. Pierre. Mellark has a record of 2-1, beating Wade Wilson twice by decision. St. Pierre is 3-1 with 3 submission victories and a submission defeat in the SFO bantamweight title fight. St. Pierre's morale is as low as it can possibly be (check it out- it's 0.66666666666666666666666667 so I guess it could get down to 0.3333333333333333333333 but man...) which has actually made me kind of sad just seeing how low he is. I'm not sure what happened, but nobody should ever feel so low. Whether or not being so bummed out will affect his Muay Thai or BJJ remains to be seen, btecuase Mellark is coming into this fight in great spirits but possibly with low energy. Normnally I would pick St Pierre in this fight, but his sour mood has no doubt been affecting his training and I htink this gives Mellark a shot, if he is properly rested before the fight.

peeta mellark, 64960, TORN

hey y'all. I moved to "the gym" for this fight. I've been training real hard for patryck st. pierre coz I know he is a good fighter, a title fight is an evidence of that. my plan for this fight is to not let him dictate the game and force him to fight stand up coz it's the only way for me to win. I hope that this time I can knock someone out and make this fight my coming out party! so to all of my fans thanks for supporting me and I promise that this fight will rock just like the head of PSP when I deliver my iron fist!

Rick Diculous v "rich bitch" David Bungur

Having parents who are stand-up comedians has its advantages. I can't actually think of what any of them are except for possibly being able to get into bars while still in diapers, but one major disadvantage a kid has whose parents crack jokes for a living is the distinct possibility of being given a name like Rick Diculous. Luckily for him he is fighting a trowel and will have no problem making his mom and dad proud of their goofily named son. Here's hoping Diculous rips both of Bunghole's arms off and shoves them up his urethra.

David Bungur

this next fight won't be any different i will submit my opponent (with 30% energy? doubt it)

ive been improving my striking for this fight so i don't get knocked out ( I'm doubting it lasts longer than 2 minutes)

i think he's gonna stand and bang with me ( with is the incorrect choice of prepositions)

i think he's a good fighter butt not good enough (so you decdided to come to the fight totally unprepared in order to give yourself a handicap?)

i expect to submit him in the first ( I expect this to receive rather large belly laughs from all who read it)

to my fans thx for the support i will keep improving and come back better then ever (not sure you'll be coming back, bitch)

The red ink above are my thoughts about rich bitch's answers in view of his current 17.5% energy with one and a half days to go until fight time.

Prez says: All fighters are expected to come in at full energy. Everyone makes mistakes though and sometimes real life gets in the way. But, you can't get away from Jimmy Butler. NEVER!

Red "Devil" Patricia v Jimmy "The Stuff" Highes 185 lbs title

The main event for TORN is, as mentioned before, the SFO middleweight title fight between Red Patricia, who has still not confirmed her/his gender, and Jimmy Highes, the current belt-wearer. This fight, which will go five rounds instead of the normal three, will be a battle of positioning. Outclassed in standup, Highes will be looking to get the fight on the floor and use his impressive and imaginative jujitsunations on Patricia. For his/her part, Patricia will be in charge of the fight as long as he is standing up, and Highes would be wise to be very careful of "Devil's" right hand, which is lethal. I am leaning toward Highes, but this fight is going to be won by whoever wants it more.

It's been fun! Remember, the height of a man is in the stoutness of his heart.

Prez says: Have a great holiday Joe!

Jimmie Highes ID 47054,TORN

This fight is going to be a tough one as the Devil brings one heck of a striking game and as we all know thats not my fortay....yet. As much as I would love to score my first KO I know its not going to come against this guy. So although I can't tell you exactly how we've been training for my first title defense I can say that the guys over at Big Woody's have been helping me try to neutralize the Devil's superior striking. Woody was actually putting some finishing touches on the training paddle yesterday so this weeks training is going to be intense. Have you guys seen that thing and don't let his age fool you I think he was a star cricket player back in the day the way he swings that thing!

As much as I respect the striking I'm hoping my edge in the ground game is the factor that separates us and I know he's looking to put those heavy hands through my skull I'm hoping that doesn't happen and the fight ends with him tapping like the other guys. I can assure the fans one thing we won't be fighting for a decisions as they payed to see a fight and thats what they're going to get.

After this fight with Devil I'll be ready for the next guy and with some of the guys that the SFO has on the roster now in the 185 division its not going to be a walk in the park. Once again I would like to give a shout out to my fans for sticking with me as this is the reason we all do it and thanks to the SFO for giving me a chance to fight.

BIOBONDS notable quote award for TORN goes to Jimmy Highes. Nice job Jimmy. That's $2500 from Steve and one month's supply of CREAM 150. Honorable mention ($500 and 1 bottle of CREAM 150) goes to Bob Probert for saying nice things about me. Honorable mention #2 (a pat on the back) goes to Puncho Pound for saying mean things about me.

Prez says: Money sent :)

185 lbs Red Patricia v Jimmy Highes 185 lbs title

155 lbs Rick Diculous v David Bungur

135 lbs Peeta Mellark v Patryck St Pierre

265 lbs Cyborg Sanchez v Chad Wagner

170 lbs Luc Clark v Erik Lehnsherr

170 lbs Kill Face v Suk Spartakus

155 lbs Robert Nicholas v Eric Dang

265+ lbs Sigfredo Pineda v Puncho Pound

185 lbs Dan Wasabi v Bob Probert

145 lbs Benjo Hadzija v Rafael dos Santos

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8001/challengeb.jpg

170 lbs Corey Stevenson v Jebidiah Knepp

145 lbs Mike Hudson v Piere Dolinski

170 lbs Damien Gracie v Juan Gonsagi

265+ lbs Emeka Shakur v Micheal Flatley

135 lbs Shave Face v Safet Susic

265 lbs Mirko Cro Crop v Rashad Green

155 lbs John Howard v Jim McKreedy

170 lbs ButtstAsh Face v Denzil Derby

265 lbs Lucas Dos Santos v Asim Ferhatovic

170 lbs Randall Harris v Eikichi Onizuka

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8001/challengeb.jpg

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7243/risem.jpg

155 lbs Reece Edward Duenas v Dean Monroe

205 lbs Finnegan O McMacElveney v Fred Hanks

205 lbs Artelius Mistric v Sir Justin

170 lbs Matt Murdock v Marshall Law

155 lbs Ben Riot v Rick Ricky

155 lbs Chris Dugre v Tyson Griffin

155 lbs Tyson Jackon v Bobby Clark

265+ lbs TJ Thomas v Kimbo Slice

185 lbs Aychtoo Bizzle v Sami Assasi

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7243/risem.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9019/igniter.jpg

205 lbs Travis Lucas v Jack Dempsey

265 lbs Stig Johnson v Tom Joad 265 lbs title

135 lbs Andy Henderson v Cleophus Washington

265 lbs Chris Nylan v Banner Cobalt

185 lbs Kurt Wagner v Steve Squishy

170 lbs Luke McKendrick v Brad Blixhaven

170 lbs William Butler Yates v Aleksey Ivanov

145 lbs Lucious LaFleur v Grayson Davis

145 lbs Jose Aldo v Talib Kweli

145 lbs Bj Penn v Igor Ulanov

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9019/igniter.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1669/painb.jpg

185 lbs Red Patricia v Constantine Barca 185 lbs title

205 lbs Niko Sanders v Gen Anduw

265+ lbs Alex Duquette v Crazy Face

185 lbs Bob Probert v Alden van den Kieboom

135 lbs Peeta Mellark v Dexter Devine

155 lbs Suk Spartakus v Rick Diculous

265+ lbs Maurice Vachon v Cain Marko

265 lbs Chad Wagner v JD Chilltown

265+ lbs Sigfredo Pineda v Al Rothstein

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1669/painb.jpg

Hello SFO Managers!!!

Here are the awards from the last 2 events...

Awards for Shutdown

Marvel Combat TKO of the night- The KO of the night goes to Dexter Devine whose knockout a beautiful display of accuracy and technique. He throws a straight left down the pipe that drops the other fighter and he moves in for the kill!

Submission of the night- There was only one submission but it was a good one! Squirmy Mcgee switched a triangle into a beautiful triangle armbar for a second round submission!

Marvel Combat Fight of the Night- Fight of the night goes to Lamar Arrington and Robert Douchet. Both fighters used kicks, punches, and ground grappling as the fight went everywhere! The fight was very close and ended up being a draw in the end, which is good, because there should be no loser in this fight!

Awards for Torn

Marvel Combat TKO of the night- The TKO of the night goes to Red Patricia as he finished his opponent quickly and brutally. Rocking his opponent with a beautiful combination he quickly followed his fallen opponent to the ground. Thing did not get better for his opponent as Patricia mounted and threw the most brutal shots from mount I have ever seen and giving his opponent no time to recover.

Marvel Combat Submission of the night- Our submission of the night goes out to the Peeta Mellark. Peeta submitted his opponent with, well, his fists, as a hook and a series of unanswered blows made his opponent tap and gave us our only submission of the night.

Marvel Combat Fight of the Night- The Fight of the Night award goes to Luc Clark and Erik Lensherr. One of the two fights that went to a decision. This fight was your basic striker versus grappler as Clark went for 31 takedowns and Lensherr threw 157 punches! Unfortunately Clark only landed one takedown and Lensherr was a little more successful with his strikes with 21 hits. The fight was exciting even with all the misses and failed takedown attempts and both fighters stayed active!

Once again for all the winners you will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and Good Luck in your future fights

-Jack Shit, Owner of SFO Elite Montreal MMA

--------------------

http://mmatycoon.com/images/1265138853554433.jpg

Date: 14 May 2010

Hi Everybody. L. Steve the H. granted me a stay of execution because of my 7-2 prediction performance for TORN. Phew! I wasn't sure where I was going to get next month's rent money and I really didn't want to go back to living on the streets of Montreal. It smells too much like French people... Anyway, TORN was a big success and there were some great fights. This week's event is BANGUP, and L. Steve the H. has done a bang-up job in getting it ready and promoting the hell out of it. Now, it's up to the twenty warriors involved to make it special. The highlight of the night will be the superheavyweight title fight between Ping and Tatov, but we also are in for a real battle in the featherweight title fight between Miserlou and Rude. However, the event starts out with a interesting light heavyweight matchup. So, let's get to it.

Prez says: Let's see if PING can hold onto his belt, we all know Cause it training up Tatov into a BEAST!

Jesus Jenkins v Kevin "Killer" Kilbane

Jenkins and Kilbane are two of the SFO's mediocrest fighters. Average records, middling skills, and scruffy beards are things they have in common. These similarities hsould make for a very even and exciting fight, though. Both look ready to go, although Jenkins looks like he could use a new pair of SFO shorts or maybe a Hulk t-shirt. Jenkins, who comes to Montreal and the SFO from his hometown of Sydney, Australia, has a bit of an advantage in Muay Thai which could give him an edge in the standup. Once this fight gets on the mat it will be all Kilbane. It is vital for Killer to get some takedowns, and as his wrestling is quite a bit better I think he will be able to. Once on the ground, I see a submission victory coming fairly quickly.

Prez says: Killbane has been with the SFO since the beginning although these days his manager has been inactive. Might have to send him to the QFC.

Havoc "Havoc" Dugre v Rich "Riptide" Fleming

Our second fight of BANGUP pits a couple of rising Canadian stars in the SFO lightweight division against each other. Rich "Riptide" Fleming is a 21-year old from Windsor, Onatario with a 3-0 record, a great manager, and some real boxing acumen. A decent wrestling game and some big ground and pound mean that Havoc, whose nickname is, oddly enough, exactly the same as his given name, must be very careful about getting too close. For Havoc, an Ottawa native, the key will be to shake off his poor outing last time out, and come back strong. His morale is low, so a shopping spree on high street at MArvel Combat might be just what the young man needs to put his devastating loss behind him. He does have the skills to compete in this fight, but he has to be careful. His Muay Thai should keep Riptide off-balance and his submission skill might help him out on the ground, but I still see Fleming winning this fight with a knockout.

PS- Fleming, it's time to get out of your magic whites, bro.

Prez says: Rich Flemming's manager Joe, also manages SFO CHAMP Red Patricia.

Tupfama Mbamba v Tyson Drew

Our next fight features the SFO's worst fighter ever, Somalian boat child Tupfama "La Bamba" Mbamba, working against "Slicin" Tyson Drew in what hsould be a quick victory for Drew in his first fight. There are rumors that Mbamba has been retained by SFO just to be a punching bag for rookie fighters, in order to increase their confidence. Tyson with a submission or decision or KO or TKO or maybe all of the above. One thing is for sure, Tupfama will always have a home at the SFO, because L. Steve the H. promised that. And a promise, is of course, a promise.

Tyson Drew, 73766, Bang Up

Showtime baby! Woo! First fight time, baby! Yeah! Get to bang! Fight!

I don't know what's up with this dude, man. He's an African with a mexican nickname. Maybe his dad had a good time in Tijuana or something, I dunno. Anyway, he's got a bit more experienced, but at 0-3 I like my chances. He'll probably try to bang with me, figuring he doesn't have much else. We'll see what happens, but I think I'll knock him out with a head kick in the 2nd round.

Prez says: This is an important fight for Tupfy. At the request of his manager, owner of Biobond's - Dudley "I love MMATycoon" Fitz, the SFO has been supporting this non-winning pile of dirt. If Tupfy can't pull this one off, we're gunna have to send him to the QFC for a couple of fights.

Tupfama, unknown, BANG UP

I can't wait to get back in the cage. It is so much fun getting my head pounded fight after fight. Such a relief after growing up on the docks of Mogadishu. Talk about fun! I can't honestly think of anything better than some guy who is better-trained, better paid, and more loved by his family, freinds, trainers, managers and strangers punching me square in the face until I black out! What a job! I am going to lose undoubtedly, but I might get out of the first round. That's what I'm hoping for. In training I usually get to be the guy who holds the bag for the boxers and often I get to be the example of how to pile drive someone, ha ha ha. yeah it hurts but after the workout sometimes the guys who cripple me with leg kicks and elbows buy me a glass of water from the drinking fountain. They told me it costs two dollars, which is pretty steep. They say the dixie cup costs extra so I usually give them a dollar to cover that. I can't read so I don't know much about the SFO commentary. A lot of people say I should change my nickname from La Bamba to Shovel for some reason. I have never heard anyone clap for me at any of my fights so I'm pretty sure I don't have any fans. I'm just so happy to be in Montreal and be beaten senseless for a job is so much better than what I used to do. I am really really happy!

Taco "Macho" Mcgibblets v Sun "The Little Conqueror" Ce

Hilariously named Taco Mcgibbletts steps into the ring to square off with newbie Sun Ce in another lightweight affair. It is strange to have a nickname that takes six times as long to say as one's real name, but Ce seems to like it, so... Anywho, Ce is a 22-year old from Jiandong, China who is a BJJ specialist with decent wrestling and no standup to speak of. Macho is a decent boxer and decent wrestler, a skill he is going to need to keep Ce form taking the fight to the mat, where The Little Conqueror's purple belt makes Mcgibblets' white belt look even punier than it actually is. To win this fight Macho has to come out very aggressive and try to hurt Ce immediately. For CE to win he must get the fight on the ground and get in a good submission position.Tought to say if either can pull off what they need to, so I'm not going to make any predictions...oh, what the hell... yes, I am...Mcgibblets goes to 2-0 with a first round KO.

Prez says: The SFO's first Chinese fighter Sun Ce is managed by the SFO's first Chinese manager, Zhao Yun!

Sun Ce , 80595, BANG UP

I am very excited this will be my debut to the MMA world I am honored that SFO has given me this chance to prove myself.I have been working on my ground game, training at the gym as often as I can without pushing my body too hard. I feel more than ready for this fight.Taco...well he seems like a great fighter already has a win under his belt. His ground game is good and as well as his boxing. I think he may want to keep it standing against me but.. unfortunately for him I am going to take him down to the mat and choke him out. In my mind he is just an obstacle in my way to the top. "The Little Conqueror" is here so everyone in the 155 weight class better watch out! Hopefully my fights will impress Steve enough to keep me around for a long time. And to all the fans that are supporting me love and respect, sorry I don't have much to say but I promise I will give you all an amazing debut on May 14 2010 against Taco Mcgibblets and show him why they call me "The Little Conqueror".

"B Real" Louis Freese v Dick "The Stick" Richards

The next fight on our card is Louis Freese, a 1-1 Cuban heavyweight from Havana with some eye-opening boxing, and Dick "The Stick" Richards, a local purple belt in BJJ. B Real's wrestling is also for real so this sets up as a classic fight of disparate styles going toe to toe. I'm not sure why Phil Stone is worried about his fighter's morale because it is way better than sad sack Freese's, but perhaps it gives him an out if such a sad and lonely guy as Louis kicks the crap out of Dick. Which is what I would normally say would happen in this fight. But, Richards must have read his manager's words and gone to see a feel good movie or maybe he read Chicken Soup for the Soul or maybe he went shopping on Montreal's High Street at Marvel Combat. Whatever happened, he seems in great spirits now and I think, if he can manage to stay away from the sad and lonely fists of Freese, he could have a chance at a victory. It will be tough given B Real's overwhelming superiority in boxing and wrestling, but fighting with low morale is costly.

Dick "The Stick" Richards [ 72674 ] BANG UP!

Dick's morale is SO low after his loss by decision for his first fight that I, Phil Stone, his manager, have to do this interview in his place. Since that last fight, I've lost count of the times that I had to remove that handgun from inside his mouth. I'm surprised that he still hasn't blown his brains out, and quite frankly I'm not too comfortable in staying here for too long and leave him unchecked... Nonetheless, I did my research and managed to dig up some dirt on Igor "Rat-a-tat- Tatov himself, and figured out how his manager's secret to keep him THAT happy all the time... And no, it doesn't involve anything remotely homo-erotic, surprisingly enough... Thank you Prozac! But a win for Dick at Bang Up will surely help to boost his morale too, and what better occasion than that... hmmmmm... What was the term that got oh so wrongfully applied to me by our "beloved" commentator, again...? Oh! Yes! "Shovel"... Well, I think that Louie Freeze will make an excellent shovel for Dick to bounce up after his first loss. I think that "shovel" is appropriate for a fighter who doesn't even care to train at all in between fights.

And IF "The Stick" Richards doesn't manage to beat that lame-ass shovel Louie Freeze, then I'll make sure to pull the trigger of his gun myself! You can mark my words!

Mirko "Cro Cop" filipovic v Davis "The Highlander" Macdonnell

The first fighter in our next fight sounds so familiar. Where have I heard that name before? Hmm... Oh well, Mirko "Cro Cop" filipovic appears to be in for a rough ride in this fight, except that his opponent, Ottawa boy Davis Macdonnell has got to be one of the weakest fighters in the SFO. 4 wins, all by decision. He is obviously a good and skilled fighter, but he just cannot finish a fight. Both guys rely on Muay Thai and wrestling and Cro Cop has slight advantages in both, which along with Macdonnell's obvious butterfly strength, leads me to think that filipovic will win. Cro Cop by TKO.

Prez says: "Lect kick...."

Mark "The Shark" Misirlou v Brian "The Power" Rude 145 lbs title

TITLE FIGHT! TITLE FIGHT! TITLE FIGHT! Why it is mired down here in the undercard is anyone's guess, but I am excited to watch this one. Featherweights Misirlou and Rude will be pulling out all the stops to claim the lovely SFO belt in what should be an action-filled match. Rude lives and dies by the ground and pound, and it is merciless. 6 of his 7 victories have come from knockouts, most of them after getting his guy on the mat and bludgeoning him like Shogun did to Machida. He is dangerous with his elbows and his hammerfists, and is a former champion in a different org.

He is, however, susceptible to various jujitsunations, and "The Shark", while more known for his boxing, does have a purple belt in BJJ. This is exactly what MMA fights should be, two very tough guys beating the crap out of one another, with no clear cut favorite. I think that Rude will take the belt away from Misirlou, but if "The Shark" retains his title, I ill not be surprised.

Prez says: Good luck to the both of you!!

Tony Mantegna v Sergei Dragonov

The final fight of our undercard is a heavyweight punchup between Mantegna, a Calgary native who has two knockouts in his 56 seconds of professional fighting and Dragonov, who, at 4-1 is headed towards a title shot if he can get past this fight. Dragonov, from Moscow, is a huge guy, outweighing Mantegna by over 20 pounds. He is a Muay Thai expert and has some decent wrestling skills to keep himself out of danger to submission guys, because his white belt in BJJ is troublesome. IN this fight, though, it is his lack of any boxing skill whatsoever that is going to hurt him. Mantegna is the best boxer in the SFO and I doubt this fight will get into the second round, even with Dragonov's sweet Muay Thai, his impressive record, and his larger hype. Mantegna KO in the first.

Prez says: Never underestimate Dragonov!

Sergei Dragonov (62546) BANG UP

Hi everybody, Sergei Dragonov here making his long awaited debut in the SFO. I was here for a couple of months already but was sent to represent the SFO in a tournament (in which my opponent lucked out). I have been training my defensive skills for the fight. I know Tony is an exceptional boxer and I don't want to be on the wrong end of a highlight reel knockout. I expect the best fight from Tony and he should expect the same from me too. How do I expect to win the fight? By knocking him out plain and simple. It could be my hands,knees,elbows, or feet. I have nothing to say to the fighters of the SFO, I don't care about them, I only care about beating whoever is put right in front of me.

Juanito Salvador v Rodrigo "The Falcon" Mendez

Our penultimate fight of the event is a light heavyweight bout that also has title implications. At 4-0, surely The Falcon will be in line for a shot at the light heavyweight belt with a victory over Cuban Salvador. And at 3-0, a win for Juanito will bring his title dreams a step closer. So who is going to win this stepping stone to the top? Salvador will win with one hand tied behind his back. Salvador has a collection of skills rarely seen in the SFO- dominant boxing, and overpowering wrestling. I just don't see how the Spaniard Mendez will be able to get into a position where his BJJ advantage can be used. This looks like a first round knockout to me, and a possible future light heavyweight champion named Salvador.

Prez says: We have some fighting words from Mendez!

Rodrigo Mendez (65669) BANG UP

First, let me just say that I proved all of you wrong in the last fight, you thought I would be crushed but look who's still undefeated. This fight will be no different. Although Salvador has exceptional boxing, does he know to utilize it well? You guys know I am a double threat with good boxing and good subs. I may go and trade punches with the far superior boxer to prove a point and I may go sub him out. Who knows? It depends on what I feel that night. Juanito, you're gonna have to be part of the loser's circle after our fight.

Rodrigo- You only proved me wrong. L. Steve the H. and Senora Mendez had faith in you.

Poppa Ping v Igor Tatov 265+ lbs title

The moment we have all been waiting for. Two mammoth -sized brawlers lumber into the ring to meet in a blazing spectacle of punching fury. Two basically obese humans with a penchant for self-adulation and punching holes in things. Two ginormous mental midgets without a loss to their names. The fight that is being talked about from Sportscenter to the Center for the Humane Treatment of Meat. In Cedar Rapids, it has been declared a city-wide holiday. In Minsk, the government has guaranteed at least six televisions in the city will have electricity. At the SFO, Steve is hiding under his desk. And in the ring Poppa Ping will feel the sting of a Rat-a-tatooing. Tatov will be the new SFO super heavyweight champion.

Prez says: GO POPPA GO!

Poppa Ping, 59437, Bang Up

You know what's great? Watching Poppa Ping fight. And listening to Poppa Ping talk.

You know what's not great? Listening to a bunch of whiny little girls talking about Poppa Ping. Seriously, all you hear is "I really suck and I've never really fought anybody, but I want the Poppa!" Or "My ass got knocked out by Poppa awhile back, but I want a rematch!" Really? Why do scrubs think they have the right to enter the ring with Poppa. They don't! They just know that if Poppa is fighting, people will be watching and people will be talking. I guess some punks would rather see themselves getting knocked out cold on the highlight shows than to be anonymous. That's the power of the Poppa, he draws the fans, you fight the Poppa and people suddenly know your name. I'm not cool with these weak-ass fighters lining up to get their faces rearranged just to get their name out there. Weak man, really weak.

Anyway, Tatov is actually probably the most competent fighter to step in the ring with me. Doesn't mean I won't knock his ass out, send back to the craphole that is Minsk. You know a place sucks when Russia don't even want you no more. After our fight, he'll probably be another drunk homeless russian looking to exchange some favors for nasty cheap vodka.

I've practically already got him beat. I'm in his head, I'm in his dreams. His coaches know he can't stand and bang with me...they got him working on his clinch, takedowns, and even BJJ b/c they know he can't box with me. After I send him to the hospital, maybe that extra work will help him get away from the fat nurse who has a thing for brain-damaged beefed up 19 year olds.

Igor "Rat-a-tat" Tatov, 54896, BANG UP

Hi, everyone from SFO, seem long time since last meet up with preview team, nice to see you. ah, adidas, you know the good label! I'm living in back room at Mr. Cause' new gym, Fight Factory, flop kingsize mattress on floor at end of training day, sleep like baby. More comfortable than too small bed I grew up on, are you kidding me? that had more lumps than you see on Poppa Ping after we do BANG UP. I'm getting sick from hearing about him in every write-up I'm reading from SFO, thinking Jimmy is this guy's baby brother. You have funny saying I hear; man crush, yeah, so I'm to end that with Tatov's patent face crush.

All guys at my gym talking about Title fight, asking how this going to be different from you KO'ing other 3 undefeated guys in 1st round? I tell them all; nothing, same ending to story, opponent recovering on canvas while ref raising Iggy's hand. Training there awesome, I bring my jiu-jitsu to Purple belt and other three skills up knotch since last time in cage- you tell me how I been training for this fight, bro! What do I expect from opponent? Ugly face made uglier by Igor's 4X gloves. I think him beat every SHW in SFO except me and I think him wish he duck this fight once he wake up from doctor smelling salts. Click, click, get the picture? We have Belarusian word for this type of tough guy; sraka, to translate best, arsehole. This end in 1st round KO, bro, I'm not told what record is for how many of them in a row but I'm try to break it anyway... hey, could make hip hop rhyme with that . Maybe after retire undefeated 17-0 Tatters become world famous heavy metal rapper.

I always send plenty of love to other SFO fighters in Montreal, best place to be for Superheavyweight like me. Remember be loyal as you can when free to bargain, I'm telling Prez himself my value to outside org on negotiating time and he matching highest offer immediately. Then unlike small org I fight for in Minsk before Mr. Cause bringing me over here, this SFO cheque never bounce. As we say in most former Communist bloc countries when money clear by bank- WHOO HOO! Hey, check out babe at front desk- haha, made ya look!

Having to say thank you to many fans for sending props Igor way, from love watching me at open spar with stablemate HW Ghengis Congo and Frenchy Fuqua. My peeps, they like crazy when we go at it almost all out. You think I'm worried by Ping after doing stand-up against G-Cong for so long?- fall back with that, guy, Ghengis doing a four fight win streak with 3 by TKO and just beat a crap out of former Stampede Heavyweight Champ. Only thing I'm worried is Ping stay waaay to the outside and make it to 2nd round by running around while I'm stalk patiently like corner say. Then I'm REALLY be pissed when finally finding range to engage, cook his goose like Kentucky Fry Chicken.

I've said a lot on my improved English and with many poor relative back home hitting me for cash on cellphone and even Twitter account, a 3k prize for talking can keep them off my back long time if I'm give them small amount over extended period. Not doing so bad but if I'm keep feeding those, how do you say? leaches, then can't afford expensive training supplement and overpriced clothing for looking sharp with Montreal babe after I'm win Title. Maybe rep SFO in open weight boxing tourney getting mention in typeout if Prez like idea. Sorry to cut short, having jiu-jitsu session with Fuqua and he always reminding time is money, peace/out.

BIOBONDS notable quote award goes to Igor Tatov. Brilliant. $3000 bucks and a year's supply of CREAM 150. That's what these things should be like. However, Phil Stone also put in an emotional and heart-felt quote that earns him a month of CREAM. Great job guys!!!

Prez says: Money sent!

265+ lbs Poppa Ping v Igor Tatov 265+ lbs title

205 lbs Juanito Salvador v Rodrigo Mendez

265 lbs Tony Mantegna v Sergei Dragonov

145 lbs Mark Misirlou v Brian Rude 145 lbs title

205 lbs Mirko filipovic v Davis Macdonnell

265 lbs Louis Freese v Dick Richards

155 lbs Taco Mcgibblets v Sun Ce

185 lbs Tupfama Mbamba v Tyson Drew

155 lbs Havoc Dugre v Rich Fleming

205 lbs Jesus Jenkins v Kevin Kilbane