HBK has retired

Just got a messge from the new org owner (for the time being). Unfortunately there was a death in the family, and he'll be gone for an unknown period of time. Just thought I'd post this for those unaware.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, sad loss for the tycoon community. Let's just hope he comes back and everything is ok. I wish him the best, i have my fingers crossed that he comes back.

yes he has had some personal issue happen and has left -- org was suppose to go to bubba to keep it in the alliance not sure what happened there but i wish him the best and hope all gets better

Yeah man it was- I logged on this evening and found several pms from him and others in our alliance asking me to take control of the org. He must have needed to leave in a hurry, because I clicked on my businesses and it was already gone. Ive pm'ed the new org owner and asked if there was any mention from hbk regarding me taking it over. We'll see if theres a response.

For those of the managers asking to be released from their contracts I'll try to get a hold of HBK tomorrow or the next day so we can resolve your issues. Please understand that I was just asked by HBK to take charge for a while so I can't make such decisions especially when there is a whole bunch of managers asking for the release of their fighters. I'll get back at you as soon as I talk to him.

PS

I'll also ask him if I can give the org to ViolentAmbitions so everything works fine. I don't really like running such a big org anyway cause it's too much work

HBK and I had some serious problems waaaaay beyond our price war and made nice eventually. Regardless of us making up (to a degree) I sure hope he gets through this and for goodness sake I sure hope a child isn't involved.....can't even imagine that.

My sincere regards HBK if you happen to see this, I sure hope to see you back one day. :mellow:

That is some bad news :(

I wish him the best.

I just had two of my top fighters signed by Hbk so I'm disappointed to see that people are immediately trying to get out of their contracts. The organization is still alive and has bright future as long as it has another motivated manager running it. Why not just honor the hard work the man has done for the organization and avoid making it a sinking ship?