HBK has retired

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that his fighters should be retired and not able to sign with a random manager...since this came as a shock and surprise due to tragedy i don't think someone should be able to reap the glory for his hardwork and training by signing elite level fighters, but thats just my thought.

I hope HBK gets through this hard time, he is a great guy and someone on here that I respect and like a great deal. He may have had a rival in game terms with his great org, but I supported his org 100% and we often talked and joked about what we'd do with our orgs in the future. He even offered me a job on in his org. If you see this I wish you all the best and miss you already, you're a great guy. Take care my friend.

Paul

Hope you get everything sorted my friend, not much else to say except I always enjoyed writing for your Org and I always thought you were a top man.Hope to see you back one day.

I don't really know him, which is why I've refrained from posting here, but I know how hard a death in the family can hit you, so I'd like to wish him the best as well.

yea this sucks I hope him the best he was a great part of this game. What sucks now is I had a manager loan from him. Now his account is gone it still shows my loan from him but with no name as his account is gone.

I guess I'm paying the air now.

He's a great Org owner. I was always disappointed I only had one fighter in his Org in LA. Sad to see him go but as it should be, family comes first in all things.

Perfect time to implement my HOF idea, and HBK, can be the first inductee

I said the same thing in chat, not sure if before or after you posted it, but he deserves a spot if/when the HOF opens.