HBK has retired

Haha Tiger Jones and Jim Daniels are now proud members of Convicted, and I'm sure Avon will release the beast in Jim ;)

Everybody isn't so happy with their fighters, me personally, I couldn't be happier with Tiger Jones, he has a great build and with my style, people better watch out B)

Thank you HBK but I'm very sorry for the unfortunate circumstances that you must be facing. Great build btw, all the way through.

I have one question out of the whole HBK fiasco,, why would the number one manager in the game go after somebody else's free agent?

Wouldn't you think Avon could build his own fighter better than anybody else, and why is it the number one manager in the game never comes to chat, I have never seen the elusive Avon there or here in the forums as far that goes,hhhhmmm just wondering if HBK may have some relatives in this game.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one question out of the whole HBK fiasco,, why would the number one manager in the game go after somebody else's free agent?

Wouldn't you think Avon could build his own fighter better than anybody else, and why is it the number one manager in the game never comes to chat, I have never seen the elusive Avon there or here in the forums as far that goes,hhhhmmm just wondering if HBK may have some relatives in this game.

Because it is obvious that the free agent was a fast learner. You never know what you are going to roll when you make a new fighter. And you save a lot of time as you don't have to build up cardio and strength, sparring etc.

And Avon is not alone in his absence in the forums or chat.

i've talked to avon plenty of times. it's not what you think cap.

Jesus christ, some of you guys need to pay more attention to your own games rather than lurking around acting like Sherlock Holmes... the witchhunts are getting quite tiresome. I talk to Avon all the time, and 1) He's an employee of Synchronicity, why would Franky hire a multi? 2) Avon is from Norway, HBK is from the Phillipines... get out an atlas and you'll see theres quite some distance between them and 3) If they were related why would they be fighting each other for the belt in the toughest org in the game?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=72467

Not everyone is into forums and IRC, in fact in any given gaming community, the active forum members (as opposed to lurkers) make up a tiny part of the population.

Jesus christ, some of you guys need to pay more attention to your own games rather than lurking around acting like Sherlock Holmes... the witchhunts are getting quite tiresome. I talk to Avon all the time, and 1) He's an employee of Synchronicity, why would Franky hire a multi? 2) Avon is from Norway, HBK is from the Phillipines... get out an atlas and you'll see theres quite some distance between them and 3) If they were related why would they be fighting each other for the belt in the toughest org in the game?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=72467

Not everyone is into forums and IRC, in fact in any given gaming community, the active forum members (as opposed to lurkers) make up a tiny part of the population.

HBK, may be from the PI, but i could've sworn he was living in NY,,, maybe you should get some better intel.

I am on no witchhunt either just posed a simple question. Answer to number 3-- I believe that one of the biggest multi's in the game fought against his own accounts and even bantered back and forth in the smack talk threads..

Having a fighter in Synchronicity makes you walk on water???