Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Hey people TKO fighting championship is looking for fighters in all weight classes excluding 145,and 135 (in montreal) so if you have any fighters not under contract looking for a home to fight and hone is skills or you just want to test his skills out for you self Pm me and checkout our company page.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman...php?MgrID=35926

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2076

My Amsterdam based heavyweight Daan Overeem (110745) is coming fresh off a 19 second head kick knockout win in his professional debut in the QFC. I'm interested in getting him in a quality upstart promotion with plenty of up and comers for him to face. Overeem is an explosive striker with fast developing ground skills, and would make a great young addition to your heavyweight roster.

Ronald "Wilson" Reagan [ 95125 ]

Is 19, blond, likes long walks on the beach and feels ready for a steady contract.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w23.jpg

Oh, he is a 185'er from Amsterdam.

I'm currently seek managers with fighters in Helsinki that have a good hype/pop rating. I'm looking to put an event together for Oct. 31st and want to sign 4 to 6 fighters for my main, co-main and a co-co-main event. I'm looking to either do just a 1 fight contract or 2 fight contract with possible extension.

Contracts will be negotiable..... if you have a fighter that would be ready to go for an Oct 31st fight and he/she is located in Helsinki or will/can be at the time of fight please contact me for further discussion.

Thank you for your interest.

Contracts will be a minimum of 1000/1000/1000.

Will also consider signing fighters with 0-0 records, however these contracts will be considered "try-out" contracts; Contracts will be for 2 fights and will either be 250/250/250, 350/350/350, 500/500/500, or 750/750/750... this will be determined by fighter build, current manager record and managers historical record. Basically the greater hype/pop your manager has, the better contract your 0-0 fighter will get.

PS....

Also looking for a fighter that matches up well with this man and would be willing to fight him Oct. 31st will pay 2000/2000/2000 for 1 fight.

im looking for 170s 185s 205s and 265lbs fighters they must be under 21 years of age though

contact me at

org page here

or mail me direct in game

my profile

FUC is a brand new org based in London and are on the look out for new fighters , dont fight in the QFC's

its poor money and you dont see who your opponent is untill the fight is confirmed , sign up with us.

we will bring your fighter along at the right pace and give him the fights he needs