Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Alright fighters; PhoQus Sports Inc. is growing and we want you to be part of its growth! Currently we are seeking fighters that can fight in division 155, 170, 185, 205 and 265 (not 265+).... We are located in Helsinki and would also be interested in fighters from London, Amsterdam and St. Pete. Contracts will be negotiated based on your fighters record/hype and also will take into consideration the overall record/hype of your fighters manager. Contracts will range from $250/$250/$250 up to $5K/$5K/$5K.... Contact us to talk about what PhoQus can do for you. We also have an Elite gym with the best Boxing sparring around, Great Thai Sparring and great BJJ Sparring, not to mention it won't break the bank ($300 weekly). Click the links below to learn more and contact us.

HWP in vegas looking to sign fighters for 2 fight deals to create more interest.

contracts will be

sign bonus $50

base pay $5,000

win bonus $$1,000

incactivity clause 39 day

expire date about 2 months.

Until signing a long term contract you are not eligible for the $10,00 - $30,000 of the night bonuses.

So I created a guy named Jesus Christ http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=116678

I just now made the connection in my mind that Christmas is coming up. I would like for this fighter's debut fight to be on or around Christmas. He's still a bit of a project but can hold his own.

Seriously though, what better day for Jesus to debut? If you can accommodate that desire, please contact.

I need four fighter for a show on the 18th open weight anything, last card Im doing and need to more fights, Contact me all contracts will be for 1 fight 2500 signing, 2500/3000 contact me asap

I've contacted a few owners about signing this guy...all were interested but none of them ended up sending contracts. Anyways...anyone interested?

NAME: Van Campbell (2-0)

FIGHTER ID: 81255

WEIGHT CLASS: Middleweight (185)

FIGHTING OUT OF: Montreal

BOXING: Superb

MUAY THAI: Sensational

WRESTLING: Competent

BJJ: Blue Belt

I would prefer to keep him in North America (Montreal, New York, Vegas, Los Angeles) but will consider moving him elsewhere if the money/contract is right.

I have a new fighter looking for his first fight he is willing to relocate if there is a long-term contract involved.

so if there is an interest in this fighter please pm with details.

Thanks, Steven Mclord (45348) - Manager

Thomas Callahan [ 122142 ]

0-0-0 (W-L-D)

purple belt in Brazilian Jiu

Height 179 cm

Weight 260 lbs

Age 25

Location Las Vegas

Base Las Vegas

HWP in vegas looking to sign fighters for 2 fight deals to create more interest.

Fighters must stay in vegas and be 206-288 lbs.

contracts will be

sign bonus $50

base pay $5,000

win bonus $1,000

Until signing a long term contract you are not eligible for the $10,00 - $30,000 of the night bonuses.

Fighters must stay in vegas and be 206-288 lbs.

contracts will be

sign bonus $50

base pay $5,000

win bonus $1,000

Meh...I woudn't take that deal so soon