Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Up and coming lightweight Reginald "The Gentleman" Thornsby [ 95016 ] is looking for a contract in Sydney or Tokyo (if you'll pay the moving costs). With a (7-3) record, this 22 year old youngster would be a great prospect for any fight org :boxing:

Edit: Saucy trash talk guaranteed!

Chico "Merfolk" Corrales ( 5193 ) is a sparbot looking to earn his gym fees. Therefore he would like to sign with a local (Las Vegas or Los Angeles) org, in the 170 division (though in few months time he'll move up to 185), without having to fight any quadruple Sensationals or the like and getting all/most his money via base fight money.

Bestigor "Beastmaster" Tazar, the Unremarkable Champion (though he became remarkable since that time) is also looking for a contract and while's he's pondering over those already on the table, more options wouldn't hurt. Looking for a short contract, in the 205 division, Hilo/LA/LV/Montreal/NY and fair fights (at least one, as he's a bit confused how he should handle the recent figthing game change and therefore could provide no decent opposition to vastly more skilled fighters at his rank).

New Bellum Fighting Championship is looking for fighters everywhere around the world. We are based in Los Angeles but will be doing events in Las Vegas. We are accepting any fighters from any weight class. We are trying to stay away from big hype fighter and let inexperience guys get a chance but will take eveyone. Pm Me for Contract

Links

Manager ID: 50049

Fight Org Page: http://mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2855

Manager Page: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=50049

Extreme Combat [eXc] is currently recruiting fighters in all weight classes. Our inaugural event is scheduled for October 1st in New York. We also have shows set for October 22nd and November 11th. Plan on adding an additional date in October. Willing to a lot a bit extra in the contract for fighter travel (VIP managers only). Contact myself or Shane Neumann to inquire about a potential contract.

eXc employs a fulltime writer & matchmaker on staff. We have an external website (www.excmma.com); custom event posters; event previews/reviews; $1,500 'Of the Night' awards courtesy of Hellbent Clothing Co. and Milwaukee's Finest.

Get in on the ground floor of New York's fastest growing organization!

New Bellum Fighting Championship is looking for fighters everywhere around the world. We are based in Los Angeles but will be doing events in Las Vegas. We are accepting any fighters from any weight class. We will give every guys a chance to enter the Bellum season Touranment. Pm Me for Contract

Links

Fight Org Page: http://mmatycoon.com...ic.php?oid=2855

Manager Page: http://mmatycoon.com...php?MgrID=50049

Epic FC has recently opened in Los Angeles, and is currently only looking for fighters with IDs of 150k or above. I feel that with this kind of restriction in place, everybody gets fairer fights. At the moment, we are running two semi-openweight divisions. One for fighters under 170lbs, and one for fighters over 170lbs.

Unfortunately we are brand new and therefore I cannot promise you the best contract in the world, but I can promise you that I will do my utmost to get you fair and competitive fights and generally make your time with the org as enjoyable as I can.

My previous org was called Warbringers (in Rio) and in the 18 months that I ran it, I must have dealt with hundreds of managers. I never had a single complaint, and I think if you asked absolutely any manager that fought in the org, they would vouch that I am a decent and trustworthy owner.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a contract in LA, I would love to be able to make you an offer. Click my sig to visit the org page.

New Bellum Fighting Championship is looking for fighters everywhere around the world. We are based in Los Angeles but will be doing events in Las Vegas. We are accepting any fighters from any weight class. We are trying to stay away from big hype fighter and let inexperience guys get a chance. Pm Me for Contract

Links

Hello Lady's and Gent's WFC-HILO are looking for up and coming fighters based in Hilo, 0-0-0 fighters will receive $1000/$1000/$1000 contract depending on skill for 3 fights here at World Fighting Championship-Hilo we pride our selves on making world class champions and starting your fighter right,so come pm me Mr Cropper and lets start your career right.We are also looking for experianced fighters depending on the record and hype the pay differs.

Hi! One of my fighters needs a contract: "Death Clutch" Thiago de Souza [ 40822 ]

Some info:

- Record: 17-7

- He has fought for Kings of Fighting, Astral, Rising Sun Contenders and DIFO in Tokyo; Elemental Fight Club in Los Angeles.

- He's 25 years old

- Trophies:

>5 wins by decision

>5 wins by submission

>3 fight win streak

>6 fight win streak

>5 wins

>Tri Bronze - 1 win by sub, KO and decision

>Tri Silver - 3 wins by sub, KO and decision

>10 wins

I'll consider offers from all over the world! Thank you! ;-)

Rio Rising Stars FC is as always looking to hire new blood. Doesnt matter if you have a record, or if you are a complete new fighter. I got room and fight for all. Looking for fighters in every weight class, however my small divisions (135/145/155) dont have many fighters so 135/145/155 fighters got a chance of scoring an extra good contract here ;) Contract offer will be decided on your record, however new fighters or with 1 fight will recieve a woppin $1500/$1000/$1000 contract!!! Not seen many places for a new fighter .. Experienced fighters will be paid accordingly to their record.. Contact me if you want a contract, Rio Rising Stars FC is THE place to fight in Rio!

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a contract for Michele Mancinelli

- Record: 14-9

- He's been fighting for Kings of Fighting in Tokyo, untill he was released due to imminent org closure, than he fought for Astral and ONI.

- He's 25 years old

-He was the 185lbs category Title contender in Astral

- Trophies:

>3 fight win streak

>5 wins

>5 wins by decision

>Tri Bronze - 1 win by sub, KO and decision

>Tri Silver - 3 wins by sub, KO and decision

>10 wins

I will consider proposals for everywhere! ^_^

New Bellum Fighting Championship is looking for fighters everywhere around the world. We are based in Los Angeles but will be doing events in Las Vegas and Los Angeles. We promise that we care for our fighters and will receive fair fights. We are accepting any fighters from any weight class. We are trying to stay away from big hype fighter and let inexperience guys get a chance but will take eveyone. Pm Me for Contract

Links

Update: We will be having 8 MAN Bellum Season 1 Tournaments in the Heavyweight, Light Heavyweights, and Welterweight Divisons. It is a newly creation Tournament so if you want more info, just message me to have a chance to enter.