Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Seriously Guys, Sacramento Contender Championship really needs Fighters. The Contracts I promise will be worth it.

Here the link to my Orgs thread to tell you about my Org: http://www.mmatycoon...showtopic=24322

Here my Manager Page for a Contract: http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=50049

Please Guys I been trying really hard to get fighters in my org. So yeah.

Looking 4 a contract, 4 several of my fighters:

Kevin Phillips Bong - (5-2-0) Looking to be fighting often, and will fight anywere.. but mainly looking for Rio.

Ronaldo Souza - (4-0-0)

Cool Runnings - (0-0-0) Looking to fight anywere, will need about 3/4 weeks at least before 1st fight, so that I can train Cardio.

Vinicius Magalhaes - (0-1-0) Looking to fight often.

Duncan Ferguson - (0-0-0) Probadly my best trained fighter, will need 3/4 weeks at least to train cardio though.

Tasmanian Devil - (0-0-0) Looking at mainly Sydney too fight.

Papy Palaszewski - (0-0-0) Isn't ready for good competition, will probadly join small organisation.

Please keep pleas for contracts in this thread. Thanks.

I'd suggest posting the URL to the fighter's profile to make it as easy as possible for the companies to check him out.

i need a contract

Just a suggestion to whomever posts in here looking for contracts: you need to include in your post what city your fighter is based in.

i need a contrect fighting out of hilo

Blue Tide Fighting United, in Las Vegas is giving out 500/500/700 contracts. The catch is that after your first fight will Renegotiate for a much better one. Need time to train? No Problem first event is in August. PM Fred id 55852.

Genesis Org Located in Helsinki are searching for fighters. We're looking for fighters in every division, except 145 and 155 lbs. Hype/pop doesnt matter, we're looking for fighters from all over Europe. We have own writer, own gym, own clothing company, own poster makers. If you are intrested , please pm Gilop Willcox

We are a newer organization in Montreal. We have a singular goal, to offer the people of Montreal the best fights possible. We are invading the 155, 170, 185, 205, and 265 ranks with a constant barrage of young fighters on the rise, top prospects dominating there divisions and rising up the ranks and guys who were once stars and now are trying to get there career back on track. Guys who are hungry for a win, not just a payday but a name. Interested?

While starting we will be offering competitive contracts. Those that fight in UFF are going to do so because they want to. We will try to make any grudge matches happen within reason as well. So if you have a personal issue you need to settle in the cage ... then we can help make that happen.

Still interested? Here are some requirements for your fighters..

- We are going to run Five weight classes ... 155, 170, 185, 205, and 265

- Any record.

- Any age accepted.

- Active managers would be appreciated.

I ask for active managers because I would like the smack talk thread to be a place of constant chatter between managers, so that we can get real rivalries going and not just be a clash and cash organization like almost all of the others.

Hit me in game with a PM or on here with a reply if you are interested in joining!

http://mmatycoon.com...php?MgrID=35926

http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?oid=2758