Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Throwdown Fights in Helsinki is looking to get back in business with a new managment!

I will start with 185, 205 and 265 divisions to begin with so feel free to contact me if you have someone looking for a contract in those weight classes!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=3855

International League of Violence, an fast rising organization with ties to an an amazing fight alliance is looking for fighters of any weight class, 205k ID or higher. Offering contracts that are hard to pass up, great events, and help where needed!

PM for contracts offers and come kick some ass with us!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1359711393EFFA_Banner.jpg

Best choice for your kickboxing prospects (+190k cap).

We have four divisions 155, 170, 205 and 265 lbs and is always recruiting.

For KT fights only, EFFA is your choice,

Best KT org in Europe, 4th best in the world.

Based in Amsterdam.

Mail Ozric for contract: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=77841

Cheers

Dark Soul Combat

We are an org based in Amsterdam who are currently looking for ID restricted fighters.

Fighter ID restrictions run individually depending on the division

We are looking for fighters in 145lbs through to 265lbs

We are currently concetrating our recruitment and events in Europe and North America

We give a good rate of pay which can be sent to your manager's account if requested

Bonuses per event for your fighter plus the champ gets a cut of the event's profit on appearance

Free flights to and from events

So if you are interested in fighting for DSC then pm me in game.

Dark Soul - this is me:)

and the org is

Shogun MMA is still searching for talented 200k+ fighters in Tokyo. We offer a fun environment, and a friendly staff. We strive for fair, exciting fights/matchups. We are still a young org so your fighters have a chance to make an early stamp on the divisions. Do you have a champ in your stable?

Send me a pm if interested in joining,

Bryan

Carnage based in LA is looking for fighters from 145-265. We are currently looking for 220K fighters only. If you have a fighter looking for a contract contact me in game. My ID 89292.

CARNAGE(220K) is looking for fighters in LA. We are currently looking for 145-265. Sorry not currently looking at 135 or 265+. If you have a fighter in LA looking for a contract or willing to relocate to LA for a contract contact me in game. My ID 89292.

Shogun MMA is still searching for talented 200k+ fighters in Tokyo. We offer a fun environment, and a friendly staff. We strive for fair, exciting fights/match ups. We are still a young org so your fighters have a chance to make an early stamp on the divisions. Do you have a champ in your stable?

Now offering 5k into managers account per fighter signed with the org! Get it while it lasts!

Send me a pm if interested

Bryan

Carnage(220K+)

Carnage is based in LA. Where all our events are located so dont have to fly to events

Looking for Fighters in 145, 155, 170, 185, 205, & 265

We are a ID restricted organization offering fair fights

Message in game and we can work out a contract

My ID is 89292