Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Shogun MMA 200k+ id restricted is currently recruiting. Please message me if you are interested in joining. You can expect fair fights, friendly staff, and a competitive environment here at Shogun. Currently looking for active managers/fighters that want to sign, and am willing to pay to bring people in. 5k to each fighter signed that mentions this forum add to me, and this will be payed to either fighter/manager account.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bryan

Tom "EL NACHO" Atomic (43468) LV based

wt. class 265 Lbs or 265+ Lbs

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=43468

inactivity clause needed 15 days.he is just there to fight even on a 1day notice.lol

will consider moving base if pay is right or you pay for it.

With summer over Feral Combat are gearing up for our autumn-winter season, we're in the process of going through a major rebranding and will also be clearing out dead wood to make room for new fighters.

Benefits to fighting for feral combat:

We run events across Europe- based in London but regularly hosting shows in Amsterdam, Helsinki and St Petersberg.

We have a private jet and offer free flights around europe when I require you to fight out of base.

(This is also available for relocating for fighters if needed)

We offer very good of the night bonuses (tied to venue size so increasing as we go) and competitive pay.

Our new merch partner (who is helping with the rebrand) is already sponsoring many of the orgs fighters so should be able to help out any one needing sponsors.

Active org owner- online several times a day and quick responses to queries.

We employ a writer on staff so have previews/reviews for all events, for those interested in such things.

Shows comming up in large venues give new fighters a chance to build their name faster than in smaller orgs.

The orgs comming up to its 1st anniversary and we have some big things planned, its an exciting time to join us.

We currently run 155 (including smaller weightclasses), 185, 205 and 265. Im open to adding 170 if theres interest.

So get in contact with me if your looking for a contract.

Alexi Lihakovich (209935) is 3-0 and seeking a contract in Sydney, Australia! Willing to sign without signing bonus (but fair pay). Has a QFC fight booked, but if a contract cancels that that is also alright.

Shogun MMA 200k+ id restricted is currently recruiting. Please message me if you are interested in joining. You can expect fair fights, friendly staff, and a competitive environment here at Shogun. Currently looking for active managers/fighters that want to sign, and am willing to pay to bring people in. 5k to each fighter signed that mentions this forum ad to me, and this will be payed to either fighter/manager account.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Bryan

(14-5-1) P4P: 967

Welterweight 170 lbs

Fights : 3

Signing Bonus : 40000

Base Pay : 20000

Win Bonus : 20000

Expires : 01 Dec 2013

Inactivity Clause : 15

Fights : 4

Signing Bonus : 50000

Base Pay : 30000

Win Bonus : 30000

Expires : 01 Dec 2013

Fights : 5

Signing Bonus : 120000

Base Pay : 30000

Win Bonus : 30000

Expires : 01 Jan 2014

Don't waste your time sending a contract if these terms aren't met.

Will fight on short notice. Will take last minute fights.

If you have a Superfight proposal or short notice offer, PM.