Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Hi there im new to this game and im seeking good fair contracts for my fighters.

Josh Tito "Slayer" JT [ 126850 ] - fighting out of Hilo

James "Te Manu" Tito [ 126852 ] - fighting out of Hilo

Gabe "Chicky" Wills [ 126864 ] - fighting out of Hilo

Tito "De Bull" Velasquez [ 127046 ] - fighting out of Amsterdam

Look forward to hearing some responses.

Cheers,

James.

Sydney Fighter seeking for contract, also able to move.

I had to sit out a Contract from a Inactive Org, was then signed by Black Hand Fight Club, waited for 20 days before they gave me a fight, i accepted it on the same day and one day later, they release me without having one fight with them for no reason.

I havent been able to generate any money with this fighter for several weeks.

Oskar "Freedom" Schindler [ 108439 ]

:bigshock: Elite Championships is new organization looking for dedicated talent to insure our take over of New York!!Fighters come to Elite Championships who are in the weight divisions of 155, 170 ,185 or 205.

Hi. 2 debuting fighters need contract. Every proposition will be taken under consideration.

Promoters - Just please send private massage or contract proposition to krysnowak(47907) in the game panel

here they are:

DumDum Legutnik (127125) - striker

heavy weight

Hilo

and

Edward Ludczynsky (127120) - grappler

Feather weight

Amsterdam

Hey guys, I think it may be about time to take the cellophane wrapper off of one of my 0-0 projects and give him a couple fights.

If anyone is interested in giving him a two fight contract, just so I can see what he's got under the bonnet, please PM me in-game. He's Vegas based, but will fly to anywhere in the US or Canada for the right fit. Thanks.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=94737

The former owner of the New York Combat League has returned to bring quality fighting to LA! We are currently offering contracts to ALL fighters no matter or your exsisting record. We understand that some fighters enter their MMA journey on a rough road and we will give you a fresh start. If any fighters in the LA area are interested in a contract, please msg the LACL Owner. We are looking to get our first card booked within the next week and a half.

Hey guys Mike Thomas Owner of Team Thomas Fight Club in New York here. We are looking for fighters in all the weight classes that are ready to put on great fight for are fans. We are currently ranked #6 in New York and a Satifaction rating of 91%. Here at TTFC we do Pre-fight Write ups and Preditions on every fight on every card plus we are going to be doing Fighter Interveiws too. If your Interested in joining TTFC Contact me Mike Thomas (4733) in Game and see if we can work something out.