The most promising fighters

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That guy is scary, and he's only 20. I think that's the youngest I've seen the cross-the-board Wonderfuls.

I'm going to venture a guess that this guy's secondaries aren't nearly as impressive as his primaries. By the calculations I've seen, its IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish those primaries with equivalent secondaries. I'm sure he'll see success, but he won't be a world-beater unless he's the fastest learner the game has ever seen.

I'm going to venture a guess that this guy's secondaries aren't nearly as impressive as his primaries.

I wouldn't be so quick to make that assumption.

Actually I dont think Basic striking reflects your primarys but rather your agression slider. If its in the middle im pretty sure its basic

I'm going to venture a guess that this guy's secondaries aren't nearly as impressive as his primaries. By the calculations I've seen, its IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish those primaries with equivalent secondaries. I'm sure he'll see success, but he won't be a world-beater unless he's the fastest learner the game has ever seen.

I'd be interested in seeing these calculations and where Kato is in relation to these, if they're out there anywhere.

Actually I dont think Basic striking reflects your primarys but rather your agression slider. If its in the middle im pretty sure its basic

It's related to both, but you can't get it without having low striking secondaries.

I would. He has definitely just been sparring for most of his time.

If he's a 150 learner he can probably have quite good secondaries seeing the gym he's in. You can definitely reach those primaries in the time he's had while still doing quite a lot of coach sessions.

I'd be interested in seeing these calculations and where Kato is in relation to these, if they're out there anywhere.

They're out there. Lots of people in this game are very "into" the numbers and keep detailed spreadsheets of the training benefits they see for their fighters. I don't keep these numbers because I can't be bothered, and, frankly, I just don't care enough about my fighters to put in that effort, but either way, I've heard what these numbers are for some of the fastest learners, and Kato would need to blow these learners away. My point is merely that, even if he was well made and has 150 learning ability, I'd be very surprised if he had Wonderfuls across for his secondaries and physicals.

If he's a 150 learner he can probably have quite good secondaries seeing the gym he's in. You can definitely reach those primaries in the time he's had while still doing quite a lot of coach sessions.

Yes, although the gym didn't exist when he was first created. I don't doubt that he's quality, but I agree with Judoka in that I'd be surprised if his secondaries and physicals are as impressive as his primaries - its just not possible. He likely has an Exceptional physical, some Exceptional secondaries, maybe a couple of other Wonderful secondaries, but I doubt its Wonderfuls across the board.

lol. 1 exceptional Secondary and 5 or 6 wonderful's and I'd say that's pretty much a monster you've got on your hands. You don't need wonderfuls across the board. With those physicals it only take his defensive secondaries being wonderful/exceptional, and 1, maybe 2 offensive secondaries and that guy is a monster of fabled power.

id say MT is just as usefull as Boxing, BJJ or wrestling. you can built good fighters with any combination ... you can let your creativity fly. maybe BJJ is a bit weaker nowadays though ... just because every fight starts standing up ;) and from observing more KO's and decisions lately and uh all the sprawl & brawlers and wonderfull defesenive-grappling guys in additions to the fixes to the energy-system took a toll on the BJJ-artists i think.

I think it's all a matter of sliders, hiddens, and maybe luck/randomness.

My proficient purple belt with mediocre submissions submitted another purple belt with better wrestling and wonderful defensive grappling via arm triangle. Or triangle. Either way, my point is my mediocre submissions guy pulled one off those brown belts who can't just aren't doin somethin right, aint gettin lucky enough, or their fighters suck.

lol. 1 exceptional Secondary and 5 or 6 wonderful's and I'd say that's pretty much a monster you've got on your hands. You don't need wonderfuls across the board. With those physicals it only take his defensive secondaries being wonderful/exceptional, and 1, maybe 2 offensive secondaries and that guy is a monster of fabled power.

I think this fighter would still be another 4 to 8 weeks (minimum) of having the 5 or 6 necessary wonderfuls.