Chuck Norris Appreciation

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't moan about the thread, I was reacting to the OPs statement that "only people above a certain age will get the point of this thread". That statement was the only reason I even made that post - I honestly don't care if you guys want to make jokes, I'm not going to stop you from having your sense of humor, but when someone says some bullshit I'm going to call them out on it. And how exactly did I insult him? Last time I checked, he's the one who told backelie to pull a stick out of his ass, I simply said that his behavior wasn't going to make him any friends. If me saying that no one found him funny (and at the time no one expressed that they did) is what you're referring to, how is that an insult? Some people are funny, some people aren't, and it's all a matter of opinion.

As for policing the thread, I'm not, and all the "forum police" stuff is bullshit, to begin with. I know I'm not a mod and I'm not trying to somehow get myself into position to be one, I'm just sharing basic forum etiquette. As I've said before, the odd multiple post is fine, but what reason does someone have to post three or four jokes in separate posts within a few minutes of each other? To get his post count up?

As for you, if you're trying to rile me up you're failing, because I just find it funny when you do it. You just have to make your point (whatever it is this time, I don't know - multiple posting isn't hurting anyone, I'm guessing?) and stick it to authority (since I am the forum police, after all).

http://www.tamiu.edu/adminis/police/siren.gif

seems to everyone that you are though

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...=40#entry101633

my last post there makes the fact that you complained about my multi posting so incredibly satisfying. you have no idea. i think i came a bit when u fell for it

. well, we are who we are. some cant just hel themselves i guess

CHUCK NORRIS JOKES ARE AMAZING!!

chuck norris is always on top during sex because chuck norris never fucks up

chuck norris died 12 years ago...the grim reaper can't find the courage to tell him

Chuck Norris' dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take shit from anyone.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Chuck Norris.

Don't know how I missed this post originally, but these are all gold!

Don't know how I missed this post originally, but these are all gold!

Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.

Chuck Norris is widely predicted to be first black president. If you're thinking to yourself, "But Chuck Norris isn't black", then you are dead wrong. And stop being a racist.

In an act of great philanthropy, Chuck Norris made a generous donation to medical science.

He donated 8,000 dead bodies after the filming of just one episode of Walker: Texas Ranger.

Thousands of years ago Chuck Norris came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decendents now have white hair.

seems to everyone that you are though

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?...=40#entry101633

my last post there makes the fact that you complained about my multi posting so incredibly satisfying. you have no idea. i think i came a bit when u fell for it

. well, we are who we are. some cant just hel themselves i guess

Fell for what?

You "predicted" what I was going to do? You "baited" me into posting?

Well, that speaks volumes about how obsessed you are with me, first of all. But, really, how did I fall for anything? By telling you that you were doing something wrong, again? Just because that was what you wanted or expected me to do, doesn't mean I fell for anything. It just means I was doing what I would always do.

If you guys seriously think I'm sitting here angry because you multiposted, then you have problems, probably egomania. I'm just trying to share forum proper etiquette to help you be a better user instead of being, as someone already said, a post whore. I don't like post whores, and in general, the only people that do are also post whores, so why wouldn't I keep trying to make you stop?

As for some people not being able to help themselves, I guess you can't help being a jackass. It's been explained to you why multiposting is frowned upon (it's clearly just to get your post count up), and yet you do it? And not only do you do it, you do it just to get on other people's nerves?

EDIT: Oh, and "Neverlast66"? Really? Is that supposed to be insulting? That really just shows your level of intelligence.

Everlast is the kind of guy who never gets invited to any parties and then comes anyway to tell everybody where to put their drinks. :D

You know me so well. :smile_anim:

While that is a funny analogy, it doesn't really fit. I don't see how this could be considered a party (unless you're eight or so, I don't think sitting around sharing Chuck Norris jokes would be considered a party, anyway), it's not in a private forum so everyone was invited, and the placement of a drink is completely different from the multiposting. Maybe if I said something like "you should have put that at the beginning of your post", but alas, I did not.

Fell for what?

You "predicted" what I was going to do? You "baited" me into posting?

Well, that speaks volumes about how obsessed you are with me, first of all. But, really, how did I fall for anything? By telling you that you were doing something wrong, again? Just because that was what you wanted or expected me to do, doesn't mean I fell for anything. It just means I was doing what I would always do.

If you guys seriously think I'm sitting here angry because you multiposted, then you have problems, probably egomania. I'm just trying to share forum proper etiquette to help you be a better user instead of being, as someone already said, a post whore. I don't like post whores, and in general, the only people that do are also post whores, so why wouldn't I keep trying to make you stop?

As for some people not being able to help themselves, I guess you can't help being a jackass. It's been explained to you why multiposting is frowned upon (it's clearly just to get your post count up), and yet you do it? And not only do you do it, you do it just to get on other people's nerves?

EDIT: Oh, and "Neverlast66"? Really? Is that supposed to be insulting? That really just shows your level of intelligence.

You know me so well. :smile_anim:

While that is a funny analogy, it doesn't really fit. I don't see how this could be considered a party (unless you're eight or so, I don't think sitting around sharing Chuck Norris jokes would be considered a party, anyway), it's not in a private forum so everyone was invited, and the placement of a drink is completely different from the multiposting. Maybe if I said something like "you should have put that at the beginning of your post", but alas, I did not.

:weeping:

im so sorry i called u neverlast. i realise it was neither funny nor clever but as usual the 8 yo child in me couldnt help typing it. yea im a guy who likes CN jokes and calls people 'neverlast66' - :dancing: (not funny, i know)-while you are the type of guy who doesnt appreciate CN jokes and gets high BP when people multi-post in forums. however in my world of 1, i rule all day long.

seriously though i think we should petition mike tycoon to get you a more official role on the forum.he could pay you by enrolling you at the end of the year in The Biggest Dick Competition (not to be confused with , Who Has the Biggest Dick compo, which i would undoubtedly win) which you would undoubtedly win.taking gold, silver and bronze as well as being inducted into the Hall of Fame.

ok being seriously serious.we appreciate you. I APPRECIATE YOU.are you happy now? has that healed the itchy mangina?

ok, being sincerely seriously serious now. im only typing all this cos you intimidate me. i type these short posts and you reply with these freaking epistles. by the time i finish reading 1 of your posts acouple of mayflies have lived their entire existence on this planet.

Give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day. Give a man anything that is better than a fish, and Chuck Norris will beat his ass and take it.

im so sorry i called u neverlast. i realise it was neither funny nor clever but as usual the 8 yo child in me couldnt help typing it. yea im a guy who likes CN jokes and calls people 'neverlast66' - :dancing: (not funny, i know)-while you are the type of guy who doesnt appreciate CN jokes and gets high BP when people multi-post in forums. however in my world of 1, i rule all day long.

seriously though i think we should petition mike tycoon to get you a more official role on the forum.he could pay you by enrolling you at the end of the year in The Biggest Dick Competition (not to be confused with , Who Has the Biggest Dick compo, which i would undoubtedly win) which you would undoubtedly win.taking gold, silver and bronze as well as being inducted into the Hall of Fame.

ok being seriously serious.we appreciate you. I APPRECIATE YOU.are you happy now? has that healed the itchy mangina?

ok, being sincerely seriously serious now. im only typing all this cos you intimidate me. i type these short posts and you reply with these freaking epistles. by the time i finish reading 1 of your posts acouple of mayflies have lived their entire existence on this planet.

Give a man a fish, and you will feed him for a day. Give a man anything that is better than a fish, and Chuck Norris will beat his ass and take it.

OMMFGLMMFAO!

I really can't believe how immature you are. And you even call me a dick? As far as I'm concerned, you're ten times the dick I am, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

And I'm sorry that it takes you half an hour to read my posts. Maybe you should go back to school.

And, by the way, an epistle isn't necessarily long, it's just very formal. And if you consider proper grammar and spelling formal then you're less intelligent than I originally thought.

I really can't believe how immature you are. And you even call me a dick? As far as I'm concerned, you're ten times the dick I am, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.

And I'm sorry that it takes you half an hour to read my posts. Maybe you should go back to school.

And, by the way, an epistle isn't necessarily long, it's just very formal. And if you consider proper grammar and spelling formal then you're less intelligent than I originally thought.

i'd rather be immature and get a laugh every now and then than be a mature stick in the mud such as urself...and i'm 36! OMG!?

You think I don't have a sense of humor just because I don't find him funny? Trust me, I laugh just fine. And to clear things up, my immaturity comment was about his attitude. I tell him not to multipost so he starts insulting me? That's immature.

You think I don't have a sense of humor just because I don't find him funny? Trust me, I laugh just fine. And to clear things up, my immaturity comment was about his attitude. I tell him not to multipost so he starts insulting me? That's immature.

not really...he made an innocent thread and u came in bashing it. what did u expect him to do? bow down? i woulda done the same.

I never bashed the thread, and even if I did, that issue was over with last month. If he's still holding a grudge over me saying his jokes aren't funny then that's his problem. I've said multiple times he can post them all he wants. The issue now is him multiposting.

I never bashed the thread, and even if I did, that issue was over with last month. If he's still holding a grudge over me saying his jokes aren't funny then that's his problem. I've said multiple times he can post them all he wants. The issue now is him multiposting.

he's multiposting in HIS thread. why is it even an issue with you? what do you care? OH...maybe you care about that little belt pic on the left...lol...now who's the immature one?

Who cares who started the thread? A thread isn't something you can own. It's not like it's his house and he's putting his feet on the table.

It's an issue with me because I'm a member of this community, and multiposting is essentially spamming, and I don't want spamming to become a regular thing around here. Really, what difference is there between him putting five jokes in one post over him putting five jokes in five different posts other than his post count going up quicker, and him bumping the thread up more? It's not like it's even more convenient for him.

EDIT: Calling something an issue doesn't mean you think it's of great importance.

Issue: a matter that is in dispute between two or more parties

See this is what I mean. :D Don't you just hate those guys who go get their dictionary to prove a point? There are more posts of you complaining about multiposting than there are multiposts. Your nagging has proven to be far more annoying to this community than the multiposting.

Just wait, he's gonna count all the posts to prove that there are more multiposts.

Yeah, you're right, it's much better to have no support to your statements. And no, I didn't take the five minutes to walk down in the basement and find the dictionary, I used the computer that is right in front of me and had the definition in about ten seconds. Just because you'd like to think I put a lot of effort into stuff like this, probably to make me seem like a loser unlike yourself, doesn't mean that I do.

And what if I did count the posts? When it comes to my options, I can sit here and watch TV, play some video games, or I can hold off on that for a minute and count some posts to prove someone who made a baseless statement wrong. If you don't want someone to go back and see if you're right, don't make baseless statements to begin with, especially ones involving that person. And the only reason I've had to "nag" so much is because the problem has persisted.

But, apparently no one else finds multiposting to be a problem, which means I have to assume it's accepted around here. So don't expect any more posts from me on the topic, unless I'm addressed.

Everlast, you're what in our country is called an ant fucker, or look up on your computer "nitpicker". You annoy people about things nobody cares about. So don't just stop arguing about multiposting, just stop it in general.

Everlast, you're what in our country is called an ant fucker, or look up on your computer "nitpicker". You annoy people about things nobody cares about. So don't just stop arguing about multiposting, just stop it in general.

But i also find multi-posting a problem, especially when it's a douchefag that did it.