Chuck Norris Appreciation

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

If you can see Chuck Norris that means he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you are only moments away from death.

Chuck Norris sued NBC claiming that Law & Order were the names of his left and right legs

James Cameron wanted Chuck Norris to play the Terminator.

However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.

The folks from Gillette wanted to use Chuck Norris as a spokesperson and have him shave his beard to show how good their razors were. He killed every last one of them.

One time someone asked a mod to Please move this topic out of Game Discusson, and Chuck Norris cried because his kicks couldn't move the thread one bit.

This thread once got onto page 2 in the forum. Then Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the thread and it became a sticky topic on the front page.

One time someone asked a mod to Please move this topic out of Game Discusson, and Chuck Norris cried because his kicks couldn't move the thread one bit.

look, you have the choice to click and read or to ignore and move on.stop being a spoilt brat and move on.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch. HE decides what time it is.

The forum is divided into sections for good reason.

You have the choice to act like an adult and not flame people but failed.

Can I see your Forum Police Badge?

The forum is divided into sections for good reason.

You have the choice to act like an adult and not flame people but failed.

little boy, if i flamed you you would die in your sleep.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is larger than the other one.

The original draft of The Lord of the Rings featured Chuck Norris instead of Frodo Baggins. It was only 5 pages long, as Chuck roundhouse-kicked Sauron’s ass halfway through the first chapter.

I enjoy a good Chuck Norris joke as much as the next guy but Backelie is right.

This forum is divided into sections and as this thread did start a game discussion it has now evolved

into general discussion and should be moved to the appropriate section of the forum.

I enjoy a good Chuck Norris joke as much as the next guy but Backelie is right.

This forum is divided into sections and as this thread did start a game discussion it has now evolved

into general discussion and should be moved to the appropriate section of the forum.

Look guys, I get it. The moderators patrol the forums daily I'm sure. They will move the thread if they want, but people coming this thread just to say "this thread should be moved" is just being a jerk.